TX - Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Contreras, 38, found deceased, San Antonio, 3 Aug 2017 *husband Arrest*

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/human-remains-found-on-south-side-were-a-39-year-old-womans/462840324

SAN ANTONIO - SAPD's homicide unit is investigating human remains that were found on the southeast side of town Tuesday, according to the Bexar County Sheriff's office.

Wednesday, investigators identified the remains as those of a 39-year-old Latin female.

On Tuesday, an investigator was following a lead that sent him to the 12800 block of Old Corpus Christi Road.

At the scene, he noticed 'animal activity' near the area and was eventually led to the remains.

A 39-year-old San Antonio mother went missing last week on August 3.

Aww so sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RIP Liz....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Sad. The tip must have been the animals near the area.. I wonder what went wrong that night, was it a stranger, or someone she was meeting.

Sorry to read this. My heart goes out to her family.

I wonder what happened? I hope they follow through and can put together the events that lead up to this tragic death.

RIP Elizabeth.

This article currently says it's a 39 year old Hispanic woman but doesn't ID her. Then it links to the story about Elizabeth Contreras going missing but their own story they linked says Liz is 38 not 39. I know it could just be a typo or she very recently had a birthday. As far as I can tell it's not confirmed yet that this is Liz. The news is just guessing at this point, IMO. It may be a good guess. :(

There is still hope.

IF this is her, and she's found near where here car was found, with her purse and wallet in it, I wonder what could have happened? Why would she get out of her car and leave her purse and wallet..maybe she wasn't alone in the car..hope this "tip" leads to answers. But mostly, hoping this isn't her for the sake of her daughter and family.

No, it has not been confirmed that it is her. I have been keeping my eyes on the ME's website and they don't even have a Jane doe or female listed for the day the body was found. I hope and pray it's not her for her daughters sake but it really doesn't look good. And yes she had a birthday after she went missing.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice for Liz...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I wonder if they know each other or random.

Yeah i see now. The same last name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member