TX TX - Elizabeth Spalding, 35, missing after a night out with her twin sister, unsure how they got separated, Austin, 5 May 2024

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
My-project-13.jpeg

35-year-old Elizabeth Spalding and her twin sister were last known to be in downtown Austin on May 4 and may have been in local bars or nightclubs, according to her family, says the Downtown Austin Alliance.

More at https://www.fox7austin.com/news/missing-elizabeth-spalding-downtown-austin-texas

Going off of @GuyfromCanada post above
SNIPPED:
At some point in the night, the women found themselves in the emergency room at St. David's, but they were released around 4 a.m. May 5.

Spalding’s sister arrived home later that same morning but has no recollection of her sister's whereabouts or how or when they were separated

Did the twin say why they were in the emergency room?

Sure seems like it IMO. The article you posted was from 2012, so the right age. Also, if you do a quick google search, Elizabeth and her twin Sarah have some photos on instagram. If you compare those photos to the Austin missing photo, it looks like the same woman IMO. Also, the stories sure are similar…separated after a night out drinking and goes missing a few days…hmmmm…there’s more to this story, for sure. AJMO

Sure seems like it IMO. The article you posted was from 2012, so the right age. Also, if you do a quick google search, Elizabeth and her twin Sarah have some photos on instagram. If you compare those photos to the Austin missing photo, it looks like the same woman IMO. Also, the stories sure are similar…separated after a night out drinking and goes missing a few days…hmmmm…there’s more to this story, for sure. AJMO

Their joint social media is… strange. imo
i’m a twin sister and my twin and i aren’t so… involved?

My-project-13.jpeg

35-year-old Elizabeth Spalding and her twin sister were last known to be in downtown Austin on May 4 and may have been in local bars or nightclubs, according to her family, says the Downtown Austin Alliance.

More at https://www.fox7austin.com/news/missing-elizabeth-spalding-downtown-austin-texas
Geez, this is my backyard, and this is the first I’m hearing of it. TBH, I stopped watching local news a long time ago. I sincerely hope she’s found safe and has many years of happy travels ahead of her.

It’s concerning to me because in 2012, it was reported to be just a few days. It’s been 9 days now since she disappeared on May 5.
Right. I really hope they can locate her safe and sound. I know me and my sister are known for getting into spats on vacation (as close sisters do) so it’s unfair to see criticism on other sites chalking it up to just attention-seeking

Right. I really hope they can locate her safe and sound. I know me and my sister are known for getting into spats on vacation (as close sisters do) so it’s unfair to see criticism on other sites chalking it up to just attention-seeking
Agree; it’s unfair to criticize, period. She could’ve come into harm’s way.

Well, I'm not going to criticize but I am going to question, twice now one twin is missing after a night out, both end up at the hospital not sure who was the patient but the other isn't overseeing the one that was the patient? I do question that. IMO

Well, I'm not going to criticize but I am going to question, twice now one twin is missing after a night out, both end up at the hospital not sure who was the patient but the other isn't overseeing the one that was the patient? I do question that. IMO
So many questions! How did they get to the hospital? Ambulance? Rideshare? Friend? Drop off? How did they leave the hospital when they were released? Friend? Rideshare? Were they released at the same time or separately? Where were they staying? Hotel? friends? Rental? More questions than answers.

So many questions! How did they get to the hospital? Ambulance? Rideshare? Friend? Drop off? How did they leave the hospital when they were released? Friend? Rideshare? Were they released at the same time or separately? Where were they staying? Hotel? friends? Rental? More questions than answers.
I agree, there are many unanswered questions. Hopefully Elizabeth is somewhere safe, but where?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopy70
Back