TX TX - Elizabeth Spalding, 35, missing after a night out with her twin sister, unsure how they got separated, Austin, 5 May 2024

Sure seems like it IMO. The article you posted was from 2012, so the right age. Also, if you do a quick google search, Elizabeth and her twin Sarah have some photos on instagram. If you compare those photos to the Austin missing photo, it looks like the same woman IMO. Also, the stories sure are similar…separated after a night out drinking and goes missing a few days…hmmmm…there’s more to this story, for sure. AJMO
Plus it being the same twin missing again.

This seemed odd/off before it came out it wasn't the first time. Now even moreso.

All IMO: As far as the current incident, if one sister honestly can't remember what happened after they left the hospital, we should be concerned that it wasn't safe to release them from the hospital at 4:00 a.m. It has to be that either something has affected her cognitive abilities (memory) or she actually remembers more about what happened.

Maybe Austin LE can find out more re: where the missing sister went by carefully seeking CCTV footage, examining cell phone data, etc.

I hope she is located safe very soon.

There doesn't seem to be any details about what she was wearing when she went missing.

In the article pic she just has on a hooded sweatshirt. But in her social media pics she's usually wearing something more expensive/elaborate/revealing.

I have a theory thats entirely speculation and moo.

As I mentioned, I'm a twin. My sister and I fought to have our own identities because it's so easy for family/friends/etc to lump us together; I imagine that is a shared experience with other twins. Some really love being a twin to the point where their identities revolve around their twinship. Nothing wrong with that necessarily, it is a unique thing. That seems to be what the Spalding twins fall into.

I wonder if they often get into fights and ES, in order to "punish" her sister (or to test if her sister/family really cares) is often a flight risk. Lays low for a few days. Maybe this time though, ES got into some real trouble.

I also wonder about shared mental illness. Their SM is just SO strange.

Again, MOO/ymmv. I have nothing but anecdotes for my theory.

I have a theory thats entirely speculation and moo.

As I mentioned, I'm a twin. My sister and I fought to have our own identities because it's so easy for family/friends/etc to lump us together; I imagine that is a shared experience with other twins. Some really love being a twin to the point where their identities revolve around their twinship. Nothing wrong with that necessarily, it is a unique thing. That seems to be what the Spalding twins fall into.

I wonder if they often get into fights and ES, in order to "punish" her sister (or to test if her sister/family really cares) is often a flight risk. Lays low for a few days. Maybe this time though, ES got into some real trouble.

I also wonder about shared mental illness. Their SM is just SO strange.

Again, MOO/ymmv. I have nothing but anecdotes for my theory.
Sounds very plausible.

So many questions! How did they get to the hospital? Ambulance? Rideshare? Friend? Drop off? How did they leave the hospital when they were released? Friend? Rideshare? Were they released at the same time or separately? Where were they staying? Hotel? friends? Rental? More questions than answers.
is it possible the twin is still in the hospital?

All IMO: As far as the current incident, if one sister honestly can't remember what happened after they left the hospital, we should be concerned that it wasn't safe to release them from the hospital at 4:00 a.m. It has to be that either something has affected her cognitive abilities (memory) or she actually remembers more about what happened.

Maybe Austin LE can find out more re: where the missing sister went by carefully seeking CCTV footage, examining cell phone data, etc.

I hope she is located safe very soon.
It could be something as simple as they needed to just sleep it off. Maybe they need to stop drinking so much that it creates issues with their well being.
Just saying,

It might be worth mentioning that they obviously come from a lot of money or at least want to present themselves as wealthy. I was scrolling through their personal FB (hasnt been updated in a while) and IG highlights. They are in private jets, refer to life being easier because they have staff, etc. I wonder if this is family money or if they are models to some degree, if you catch my drift.

It might be worth mentioning that they obviously come from a lot of money or at least want to present themselves as so. I was scrolling through their personal FB (hasnt been updated in a while) and IG highlights. They are in private jets, refer to life being easier because they have staff, etc. I wonder if this is family money or if they are models to some degree, if you catch my drift.
I catch your drift .

I found their IG but not FB
a lot of those private jet pics that people post are fake
they literally rent the jet backdrop and pose in front of it
people who want to be 'influencers' need to portray they're rich
being twins is what sets them apart from other influencers so I can see why they try to capitalize on it
for this reason, I don't find their IG page strange - it's literally their meal ticket
they could still come from money but I don't see them earning that much with no endorsements and only 6K followers
Also they reference not owning a house on their IG

Last edited:
It’s so extremely bizarre.

Is the social media so strange? To me it looks like fairly standard influencer stuff: exotic locations, fancy restaurants, a private jet pic, fancy clothes which are sometimes revealing.

I guess it's notable that the most of the pics show the twins together. I assume most 30-something women wouldn't be so tied to their sister, but that also seems to be a part of their "brand".

Actually, the most notable thing I noticed about their instagram pics is how few likes and comments they received. They didn't seem to have a large following.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back