Found Deceased TX - Emily Wade, 38, Ennis, Ellis County, 5 Jan 2019

Let me be clear I was in no way victim shaming when asking if they were drinking or what her mood was like. I think I get what you’re saying, but really there is no harm in drinking while eating pizza and watching a movie. Or in any mood she might have been in. In fact, to me it would lend a clearer perspective as to her maybe having had an accident or wanting to get away for a bit. Thanks for you answers.
I agree with you 100 percent. Was trying to convey how sensitive some are to any statements of fact. Drinking is not a crime. Smoking is not a crime (yet). Having an illness is not a crime. Of course you were not victim shaming (heck, we don't even know if there is a victim here). Sorry if I appeared to be criticizing you <modsnip: discuss the case and not moderation>

Last edited by a moderator:
In the heavy.com article referenced above, I did find this suggestion helpful: "...looked in low-lying areas near creeks and other water that were flooded the night she disappeared."

Because of all the items discussed in Kelsey Berreth's thread, I wonder if JJ has current girlfriends.

Also, the family is so very lucky to have the highly qualified and compassionate Cajun Coast Search and Rescue Team in town. I'm sure any donations to them would be very much appreciated.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/emily-wade-missing-texas-photos/

From 16 hours ago:

“NOW: Volunteers with the Louisiana-based Cajun Coast Search & Rescue team are using a trained K9 to sift through thick brush surrounding Bardwell Lake in Ennis. They’re looking for 38-yr-old Emily Wade who disappeared 10 days ago. Latest on @FOX4 5&6pm”
Alex Boyér on Twitter

Directions from
Yorkstown DR (Emily’s apartment)
> S Clay ST & W Milam ST (co-worker’s home per map posted on the Bring Emily Home FB page)
> Bardwell Lake
Google Maps

B705A4E3-0F37-4149-9183-AB8A6BE050D4.jpeg

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/a...22662737288_1263163814627508224_o-jpg.164016/

B582C860-5767-4EFC-9D2E-EB98BD3EF978.jpeg

Last edited:
POSTED: JAN 15 2019 05:43PM CST
VIDEO POSTED: JAN 15 2019 06:15PM CST
UPDATED: JAN 15 2019 06:19PM CST

“[SBM]

Detectives are still treating the 38-year-old mother’s disappearance as a missing person case. They are not releasing any updates about the investigation, including whether or not they are working any new leads.

In the meantime, Emily's brother, Chad Wade, is working with a volunteer search and rescue team hoping to find some answers on his own.

Sifting through the thick brush that surrounds Bardwell Lake in Ennis, volunteers with the Louisiana-based Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team used trained K-9s to try and find any trace of Emily.

Chad also flew in from Kentucky to search for his missing sister.

Emily was last seen in a silver 2012 Nissan Altima with Kentucky plates. Her mother says she went to a coworker's house to have dinner and watch a movie.

[SBM]”
Police, loved ones continue search for missing Ennis woman

Well it's refreshing to see the ex has been cleared.
Also refreshing to see him getting the word out and helping with the search.
I know it's just not likely but I so hope she just took off for a few days. It's so much better than the alternative.
The other thing I heard him say was he'll voluntarily do whatever the police want- polygraph etc.. That is what a normal, concerned, innocent person does. Its a good sign

Someone on the missing person page for Emily posted an interesting news article about another couple who went missing from Texas on Jan 4 and their bodies were found. Suspect in custody. The person posting this thought the route might have placed this suspect in Ennis around the time Emily went missing. They thought perhaps he needed to change cars. Apologies if this was already discussed. Also I haven’t had to time to dig into this too see if the routes and/or timelines make sense. Just throwing this out there...

2 bodies found in shallow graves in rural Oklahoma believed to be missing Texas man, woman

Someone on the missing person page for Emily posted an interesting news article about another couple who went missing from Texas on Jan 4 and their bodies were found. Suspect in custody. The person posting this thought the route might have placed this suspect in Ennis around the time Emily went missing. They thought perhaps he needed to change cars. Apologies if this was already discussed. Also I haven’t had to time to dig into this too see if the routes and/or timelines make sense. Just throwing this out there...

2 bodies found in shallow graves in rural Oklahoma believed to be missing Texas man, woman

Definitely an interesting possibility.

I have been following that case too. There are two women who also have been arrested for helping him get rid of evidence and harboring him. It made it seem they would be enough help. MOO But that guy is scary and I’m sure has left a trail of destruction. There is another ex of his that went missing 10 years ago. Moo

Hunt Still On For Missing North Texas Mom
Police have interviewed all of the 38-year-old’s Chili’s co-workers and say none of them are considered suspects.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/16/texas...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
Investigators have reportedly cleared Jones, Wade’s mother, and the co-worker with whom she watched a movie as persons of interest in her disappearance.

Wade’s brother, Chad Wade, told the news station he believes she was abducted or her car was stolen. He flew in from Kentucky and is working with the Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team to help search for his sister.

Police in Texas are asking the public for help in locating missing mother | One America News Network
The co-worker has since been questioned by police and is not considered a suspect at this time.

Authorities are now asking the public to keep a look out for Wade’s silver 2012 Nissan Altima with Kentucky license plates.

“We need your help, if anybody has seen Emily, seen that Nissan anywhere please we are asking you to contact our department,” announced Officer Roger Cole of the Ennis Police Department. “We are working several leads now, but we need more.”

Authorities are also monitoring social media and Wade’s bank accounts to try and determine her location.

At this point police are not suspecting foul play, however, Wade’s mother said she doesn’t believe Emily would ever run away and leave her young daughter behind

Can someone share a map of exactly where mom lives (or as close as possible without giving out her address) and

People had an article yesterday. Huff Po had one as well

Yorkstown Dr
Ennis, TX 75119
Google Maps

37909390-9969-4101-8923-BF484B3BB021.jpeg

“Leaving her home on Yorkstown ....”
Ennis Police Department

Also, “On Jan. 6, Ennis police were dispatched to the Willows Apartment concerning a presumed missing person. A family member reported 38-year-old Emily Wade as missing. “ (BBM)
Ennis Police Department continues searching for missing woman | Ennis Daily News

The complex is located at 2300 Yorkstown DR:

Willows Apartments
2300 Yorkstown Dr, Ennis, TX 75119
(972) 875-1138
Google Maps

2791C22E-FB2B-4B36-9D76-F4486B472FD8.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics