Found Deceased TX - Emily Wade, 38, Ennis, Ellis County, 5 Jan 2019

The one thing that drives me crazy is the pictures they use ... I could have seen her and not know it. (My brother and family lived in Ennis for years) She looks like a million Texas girls with blonde hair and blue eyes...
Clay St is a street full of businesses -surely cameras caught her vehicle along that road???
<modsnipped- no msm link to substantiate>

Last edited by a moderator:
Her mom’s worry is breaking my heart. :(

I feel like the KY plates on the car would be easy to spot on surveillance footage or if it was in a lot somewhere. I’m really surprised it hasn’t been found. Perhaps this is a positive sign that she could have taken off on her own? I just don’t think so, but still hopeful. Her poor mom and daughter.

I was just looking at the family’s page for her and it looked like dad suggested that she might have gone to grab a beer. My guess is they have checked bars. It also seemed like he was referring to her as being pregnant. Did we know this?

That wasn’t her dad and he was referring to Emily being pregnant at the same time his daughter was 7 years ago. Emily is not pregnant.

Sorry for asking such a dumb question, but has the car been found?

WATCH Search continues for Kentucky native missing in Texas

Her brother CW speaks in this video and says that his mother has only been in Texas for 3 weeks.
I wonder when the father and child moved back to Ennis - his hometown?
I wonder when Emily moved to Ennis?
It seems she had lived in Ennis once before but returned to Kentucky.
She had no vehicle of her own - was using her mother’s vehicle.
Major search efforts around the area are not finding anything.
I’m just curious if there was a boyfriend back in Kentucky?

Another one in Ellis County... I would stay away from Ellis County. Midlothian - just the name scares me. And she was driving an Altima? Wasn’t that what was in the SWFA parking lot video in relation to Missy Bevers case? (I’m sorry if I’m duplicating a post but I don’t have time to read the other comments yet.)

I'm on the fence on this one - still think it's possible that she and her car had a serious accident and have yet to be discovered, but I'm not familiar with the terrain or how possible that is. The other alternative is of course, the co-worker. LE always says someone isn't a suspect, especially at the start of an investigation, to keep any real POIs compliant and not worried, so the co-worker is still very much on my radar.

Is it an official Facebook page for her missing and can it/has it been linked here? I’d love to check it out.

I’ve read most of it. I haven’t read anything helpful that I had not already read here or in a news story. They are keeping it very clean without drama - which is unusual.

BRING EMILY HOME Public Group | Facebook

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back