GUILTY TX - Erika Perdue for child *advertiser censored*, Dallas, 2012

If you're interested, this study says that of all juveniles in detention facilities who said they had been abused, 95% said the offender was female. I wouldn't got so far as to say the numbers are equal but they're not as far apart as people think.

Hm. Having worked with at-risk, adjudicated, and abused youth, that figure seems very off. I'm glad they're discovering and publishing more of these cases. It's so important that parents are vigilant and aware regarding who has access to their children, male & female.

Just read she's facing 40 years. Good!

I have always thought there are more female pedophiles than people think. People do not look for the unexpected. IMO, it is similar to people thinking that mothers are always caring and protective of their children. Reminds me of the myth that serial killers are all white. IMO, Evil does not discriminate by gender, race, religion, etc., but it may manifest itself differently. I do think male pedophiles and serial killers far outnumber female pedophiles and female serial killers, but many of the males do have participating or consenting partners in their crimes, and females can commit such crimes on their own, often under the radar.

Russell

I would not be surprised by female pedophiles. You got Melissa Huckaby and probably Gertrude Baniszewski.

By looking at the predators backgrounds, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin has found that their life patterns tend to include:
  1. Loneliness
  2. Child abuse (victim of)
  3. Fantasy; Acting out (violent against animals & other children)
  4. Sexually promiscuous
  5. Psychopathic behavior (stealing, fire setting, lying)
  6. Attaching to steady figure (older male)
  7. Increased time alone
  8. Practicing violence
  9. Kidnap; and Kill

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/04/female-sex-killers.html

There are many non-White American serial killers, like Charles Ng, Wayne Williams, Coral Eugene Watts, Ángel Maturino Reséndiz, and Maury Travis.

Maybe this is sexist of me. But I can't help wondering what the hubby knew. And if he participated.

I was wondering whether he has or is preparing to file for divorce. He should be, IMO.

i've tried to find the husbands name and i can't find a thing. the only thing i know is that he is a "prominent" Dallas lawyer.

His name is out there in multiple articles and blogs, but I haven't seen it in MSM per se. He's an intellectual property attorney. Given he may well not have known what she was doing and may be just as horrified as everyone else, I'm not comfortable posting his name.

Houston we have a problem. I mean Dallas. This is so disturbing on so many levels. Besides being a creepy pervert who exploited little babies this "person" is a mother for the love of all things decent. Everytime I read of a woman daring to hurt a child like this I get physically sick. We've discussed the male vs female ratio in child *advertiser censored* before, but for flippin ten years? How many women like this are out there?

Now for the media. Define "socialite" because if this chick is a "socialite" then I'm a right member of royalty. Define "mansion". Lovely home. It ain't no mansion. Does one not have an interior designer come into a mansion? Define "wealth". I got more loot than I knew if this woman is moneteraly rich.

Again this is all an aside and the impact of her alleged crime outweighs the description of her life, but someone on Huffington Post linked to her FB. They asked the same thing as I did. This "person" is no Deb. Even more so she smacks of a lower socio economic background than most of us I bet. That's fine as long as you don't hurt innocent children.

No way will I link to the FB as there's a few photos of kids. Lovely, gorgeous kids. Couple that with an abundance of photo's of herself and her HOUSE and CARS which seem to be a real huge deal to her the "lawyer" husband is non existent in them.

No, Erika Perdue of Garland, Texas has big problems and it's not just what will be her jail time I hope.

Best of all is she enjoys Glam Rock. Hey, why not spend your perverted hours googling groups? Wait for it.................she loves Britny Fox. They're a Philly based group and I grew up with one of the members. Sure, sure socialites can do Glam Rock, but this whole story is messed up!!!!!!!

Prayers for probably more than hundreds of children this wench exploited. Hoping she downsizes to a cell. Then she won't be asking men if they saw her new "Caddy". A flippin Caddy. Yes sir, socialites you know you say that every single day.

The world has gone mad. Mad, mad, mad.

THANKS Filly for calling it as it is!
You said BETTER all I would have said.
Well, except for the part about knowing members of a Glam Rock band.
That makes your post even more impressive! LOL
Yours is my favorite post so far today.

Dr. Berlin, are you kidding????? So child *advertiser censored* "peddling" does not harm children? Are you certain about that? Let's ask some of the victims of this heinous crime.

http://news.yahoo.com/wealthy-texas...-175257313.html;_ylt=A2KJjb2BDtVPHBwAoojQtDMD

"....Psychiatrist Fred Berlin, director of the Sexual Behavior Consultation Unit at Johns Hopkins University, said it's unusual for a woman to access images of child *advertiser censored* but not outside the realm of possibility. Such a woman may have been abused herself as a child, he said. "It's the exception to the rule, but it's certainly an exception that's not unheard of," Berlin said. Berlin stressed that viewing or collecting child *advertiser censored* doesn't mean a person is likely to harm children...."

More at link

Well, there goes any chance of harsher sentencing for accessing/trading in child *advertiser censored* thanks to Dr Berlin. All that money for a degree and that's the best he can communicate to the public?

He completely fails to look at and communicate the bigger picture - how was the child *advertiser censored* made in the first place in order for 'socialites' to view it. He was better off saying nothing and maintaining the appearance of being educated, imo. Was a sizable donation made somewhere?

THANKS Filly for calling it as it is!
You said BETTER all I would have said.
Well, except for the part about knowing members of a Glam Rock band.
That makes your post even more impressive! LOL
Yours is my favorite post so far today.

Well thanks, CC. I am just sorry it was in reference to such a horrid crime.

On an aside some of my friends saw that dude not too long ago and said he's still cute, but sans big hair. I just thought "Da*n this "woman" is referring to Britny Fox".

Dr. Berlin, are you kidding????? So child *advertiser censored* "peddling" does not harm children? Are you certain about that? Let's ask some of the victims of this heinous crime.

http://news.yahoo.com/wealthy-texas...-175257313.html;_ylt=A2KJjb2BDtVPHBwAoojQtDMD

"....Psychiatrist Fred Berlin, director of the Sexual Behavior Consultation Unit at Johns Hopkins University, said it's unusual for a woman to access images of child *advertiser censored* but not outside the realm of possibility. Such a woman may have been abused herself as a child, he said. "It's the exception to the rule, but it's certainly an exception that's not unheard of," Berlin said. Berlin stressed that viewing or collecting child *advertiser censored* doesn't mean a person is likely to harm children...."

More at link

So she has a severe psychological breakdown two weeks after getting busted? She's in rehab for addiction? Addiction to child *advertiser censored*?

This chick is gonna walk. I just know it. I have a million questions. You're addicted? What made her seek to hurt children in the first place? It didn't change after she had her own? Did it get worse? Spent her time trading vile pictures of innocent children when her husband was at work? Well how about cleaning or decorating that house? How about volunteering at a homeless shelter? How about taking swimming lessons?

Meanwhile one Blog out there people in her hood are worrying about their property value. For real.

Did the husband have any inkling? The last husband? Her family? Friends?

Ten years. Maybe she is lying about that? To make it look like she's an addict?

Who the he*l knows? Classy*itch turned out to be a real witch.

20 years would take her back to 1992, not 1999 - what am I missing?

as an aside, it outrages me when MSM refers to child rape as adults 'having sexual intercourse with a child'

IT'S RAPE.

Anybody who supports child *advertiser censored* even if they are simply viewing, sharing, selling etc is just as guilty as the person in the room raping the children/filming etc

these people make me sick to the core.

btw i mean the enablers, not like the poor LE who HAVE to view the films/photos to investigate them

btw i mean the enablers, not like the poor LE who HAVE to view the films/photos to investigate them

Can you imagine those poor investigators :what: What they have to see and look at?

God Bless them for that. It has got to be hell.

Can you imagine those poor investigators :what: What they have to see and look at?

God Bless them for that. It has got to be hell.

agreed..having those images and videos burned into your brain for the remainder of your life...

My heart goes out to them

I just don't understand why SO many people are this sick in the head. It's a disease with no cure

20 years would take her back to 1992, not 1999 - what am I missing?

Nothing except that reporters are getting dumber. Or maybe editors. Somebody in the media is becoming a total slacker.

Also, thank God they busted her before it really was 20 years!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back