GUILTY TX - Erika Perdue for child *advertiser censored*, Dallas, 2012

This article has some information i haven't seen elsewhere

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...rtiser censored*-charges-texas_n_1581619.html

According to a court filing by the defense team, Perdue has been undergoing unspecified treatment since her arrest at a center outside Dallas. The facility identified in the document specializes in addressing "addictive behaviors and associated conditions," according to its Web site.

The filing says Perdue suffered a "serious psychiatric/medical setback" in early May, about two weeks after she was charged, making her unable to help with her own defense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...rtiser censored*-charges-texas_n_1581619.html

Sickening!!! That is all I can say because there are much harsher words in my head right now!

I just hate how for the right price you can get away with all kinds of crap...and on that note i'm going to go calm myself

as an aside, it outrages me when MSM refers to child rape as adults 'having sexual intercourse with a child'

IT'S RAPE.

When the time comes that it is one of their own that is accused of the same thing(having sexual intercourse w/a child) and not saying "rape" of a child it doesn't sound bad.jmo

Sickening!!! That is all I can say because there are much harsher words in my head right now!

I just hate how for the right price you can get away with all kinds of crap...and on that note i'm going to go calm myself

She's not getting away with anything. She's still facing 40 years. In addition to all the evidence LE accumulated, she confessed. Justice can be slow, but I think we'll see it in this case. She's probably out on bail. Her trial is set for Sept 10. And she'll be freaking out until then, knowing what she's facing. And if she's in a decent treatment facility, they'll also highlight how the victims in her chosen entertainment are hurting and how she helped cause and perpetuate that. I'm so impressed she's facing such a long sentence. People who molest or rape a child sometimes only get a few years. :(.

i remember Anonymous (under OPdarknet if i recall the operation name correctly) published a list of 1000+ users of "lolita city" while attempting to take them and Freedom Hosting down. I searched the user list for her published username but it wasn't on there.

i don't think this Erika Susan Perdue thought for a second she'd get caught and more than likely used a peer to peer network program like limewire or something

The link posted by blah956 above contains a link to the arrest affidavit. It describes in detail the sex acts that were being performed on the victims (warning, disturbing to read). All the victims in the pictures and videos were female. If she were trading for money (my original assumption), I would assume she would have some variety.
I hope this woman doesn't have daughters.

The link posted by blah956 above contains a link to the arrest affidavit. It describes in detail the sex acts that were being performed on the victims (warning, disturbing to read). All the victims in the pictures and videos were female. If she were trading for money (my original assumption), I would assume she would have some variety.

Ah, ya. To put it lightly. Disgusting.

This is certainly a bizarre case. I'd be trying to commit suicide if I was her too. I hope she is put away for a very long time.

If she were trading for money (my original assumption), I would assume she would have some variety.

That assumption is dangerous. People always assume that if a woman is involved in child sexual assault or child *advertiser censored*, she has to have a reason other than being aroused by it. It's easier to think "she did it for the money" or "she wanted to keep her boyfriend" but the answer is probably more likely to be "she was turned on by it."

That assumption is dangerous. People always assume that if a woman is involved in child sexual assault or child *advertiser censored*, she has to have a reason other than being aroused by it. It's easier to think "she did it for the money" or "she wanted to keep her boyfriend" but the answer is probably more likely to be "she was turned on by it."

You're absolutely right. In spite of regularily reading about cases of women raping children (Melissa Huckaby, off the top of my head), that was my first assumption. It seems like you read about it more in the last decade or so, so maybe the blinders are coming off. Makes me wonder how many female predators got away with it years ago.

You're absolutely right. In spite of regularily reading about cases of women raping children (Melissa Huckaby, off the top of my head), that was my first assumption. It seems like you read about it more in the last decade or so, so maybe the blinders are coming off. Makes me wonder how many female predators got away with it years ago.

About as many as still get away with it today. Thousands, if not more.

She has a young daughter. I believe LE have said they have no reason to suspect her dauhter was a victim.

Agreed.

trial has been changed and set for a November 26th date at 9AM :banghead:

perhaps i'll make a visit that day and show up to watch. i've never sat in a trial before.

14 years for classy*itch there. Also ordered to pay $5,000 to victim known as "Vicky".

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-trading-in-child-*advertiser censored*.html/

An older article about the now young woman known as Vicky

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/10/n...-victim-makes-voice-heard-in-queens-case.html

May she have healing and peace at this time in her life.

she plead a year ago but Monday was finally sentenced.

as to her BBM whine - all I can say is "Cry me a river B**ch. You got lucky, your should have received a much stiffer sentence."

Perdue, who pleaded guilty to charges of trading and shipping child *advertiser censored* last year, was sentenced to 14 years in federal prison on Monday.

“I lost two granddaughters to this,” Perdue said in court Monday, according to the Dallas Morning News.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...nsored*-cache_n_4986524.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

as to her BBM whine - all I can say is "Cry me a river B**ch. You got lucky, your should have received a much stiffer sentence."

Perdue, who pleaded guilty to charges of trading and shipping child *advertiser censored* last year, was sentenced to 14 years in federal prison on Monday.

“I lost two granddaughters to this,” Perdue said in court Monday, according to the Dallas Morning News.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...nsored*-cache_n_4986524.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

How many countless grandchildren did other people 'lose' to this! Those innocent children will never be the same.

I wonder what she meant by "losing her grandchildren"?

Anyway, its good to see someone getting serious time for just possession of CP. In the federal system, you have to serve the majority of your time before becoming eligible for parole, too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back