GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #3

I'm betting it won't take 10 years...............more like 10 months if that long.
Yeah, I needed more words in that sentence. I think he gets 10 years if he violates conditions of his probation. I'm not even sure he will make it 10 days.

Nov 12, 2018 is being observed as Vererans Day this year since the 11th fell on a Sunday.

All or most Federal, State and City buildings are closed in observance of this day.

Tonya Couch’s hearing/trial was scheduled for today, according to Dallas News, but that may have been an error. I have not located an new info on her hearing/trial perhaps tomorrow will have new updates.

Below link shows date of Nov. 12.

'Affluenza' mom Tonya Couch released on bond, now must avoid all medication — even cough syrup | Courts | Dallas News

Mother of 'affluenza teen' wants trial moved for fairer coverage

(Nov 21 ?)
Attorneys for the mother of “affluenza teen” Ethan Couch on Tuesday requested to move her trial away from Tarrant County because of harsh media coverage...

Tonya Couch is facing charges of hindering apprehension and money laundering – both of which carry 10 years in state prison, according to the report. Authorities said Couch stole at least $30,000 from a bank.

Mother of 'affluenza teen' wants trial moved for fairer coverage

Tonya Couch — the mother of a teen who caused a drunken driving crash that killed four people and injured several others in 2013 — is back in jail.

Couch, 52, is still awaiting trial on charges related to helping her son Ethan Couch escape to Mexico in 2015.

Tonya Couch, mother of ‘affluenza’ teen Ethan Couch, is back in jail

Shouldn't it be clear by now that she has no intention of ever following any rules or the law? Just keep her locked up already and get her trial going.

MOO

I will never say that Ethan is not responsible for his actions but honestly with a mom like that ..........
nods head in agreement.
Ethan Couch was old enough to know not to drink and drive, and old enough to know fleeing to Mexico was wrong (and should have known that would just make the situation worse...)-but holy toedo, his mother is a slow moving disaster.

His dad isn't much better (although he evidently has managed to stay out of jail)-per Dallas news-he told a PO ‘I make more in a day than you make in a year.’ during a DUI stop.
Profile of Ethan Couch’s parents, who attorneys argued spoiled him, made him irresponsible

Last edited:
The truly sad part is that Ethan never stood a chance. From the moment he was born he lacked love, guidance and structure. Certainly proves money can't buy happiness (or common sense). :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back