TX TX - Fairfield, BlkMale, UP103789, Involved in car accident, Dec '22 - Daniel Ramon Palmer

phantomstrider

Reaction score

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Body Found December 15, 2022​

Location Found Fairfield, Texas​

Sex Male​

Race/Ethnicity Black/African American​

Niickname/Alias Amanda​

Estimated Age Group Cannot Determine​

Height Cannot Estimate​

Weight 120-130 lbs, Estimated​

Location Fairfield, Texas 75840​

County Freestone County​

Found On Tribal Land No​

Circumstances of Recovery The unidentified decedent was involved in a car accident and passed away in Fairfield, Texas on 12/15/2022.​

Inventory of Remains All parts recovered​

Condition of Remains Not recognizable- Charred/burned​

Circumstance Notes The decedent is a biological male, dressed as a woman. The decedent was travelling from Houston to Piano.​

Hair Color Unknown​

Eye Color Unknown​

Can't find anything on Daniel Ramon Palmer so I wonder if they got a legal name change to Amanda at some point, which would make the name Amanda Palmer unless the last name was changed too. I can't find any results about an Amanda Palmer especially bc of the singer with the same name.

Can't find anything on Daniel Ramon Palmer so I wonder if they got a legal name change to Amanda at some point, which would make the name Amanda Palmer unless the last name was changed too. I can't find any results about an Amanda Palmer especially bc of the singer with the same name.
I wonder how they’re so sure this is his real name and not just an Alias. Do they have his DOB and know who his parents are. I don’t know if someone can be considered identified if they don’t know who they’re DOB is or who they’re parents are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back