TX - Feds Bust Child *advertiser censored* Club Website Domestic And International Arrests

Another article about the bust with a very interesting comment following:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-posted-photos-online-broken-up.html#comments

This is all I can find. Being that LE said that Criscione lived in North Hollywood and the law practice under that name was listed there by the CA Bar, I have to wonder if he was incarcerated in Pasadena at the time of his death in 2010. But I don't see a federal facility, behavioral unit, hospital or jail at the zip code listed for his place of death in Pasadena. Odd. Where else might he have been held?

http://www.bop.gov/DataSource/execute/dsFacilityLoc

I have no idea where the story came from about Criscione being a homeless RSO from Atlanta. However, you do have to wonder why there's no SO info on him from California nor a obit. I'm still very curious. I don't understand how the feds can hold someone without charging them. When was he arrested?

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Sea...ris2friendly=&juris3friendly=&juris4friendly=

James CRISCIONE
Birth Date: 28 Aug 1957
Death Date: 18 Jun 2010
Social Security Number:
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: California

Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 91104
Localities: Pasadena, Los Angeles, California

Yet another version of the story:

http://www.scpr.org/news/2010/12/15/men-around-world-use-secret-internet-bulletin-boar/

"....a lawyer from Los Angeles named James Criscione. "Criscione was a registered sex offender who accessed the Lost Boy message board through public computers, including the Los Angeles Public Libraries." Criscione died in custody earlier this year....."

I find it strange that a man who had been an attorney until just a few months before his death (disbarred Dec. 2009, died June 2010), would be hanging out at libraries to access such a high level of child *advertiser censored* trading.

I guess it would be too much to ask the FBI for clarification of this manner. Did the man have no surviving relatives, though? I wonder why an investigative reporter hasn't latched onto this story?

The house where Criscione lived in El Monte was purchased as part of a trust with his mother, in 2001. She died in 2004 at age 86. So, it's entirely possible that he left no family behind when he died.

Hi Missizzy,
Criscione had no family, he lost his house he grew up in after his father, then his mother passed. After that I know he was homeless in No. Hollywood. He was an attorney and handled such cases as divorce and bankruptcy. He was disbarred and I think addicted to pain killers. He was a little league baseball coach (popular) (disgusting) for years. It sounds like he left the homeless shelter in No. Hollywood and he must have ended up in Atlanta. I didn't click the link you have to Pasadena, so I will do that now. I would really like to know how he died and what happened with his remains. Please let me know or post if you hear. Thanks.

Hi Missizzy,
The person you posted must be a different Criscione because that is showing date of death June 2010. We know Criscione was arrested around December 15th 2010 and then died after in custody.

Missizzy,
Where can I find the information you posted about the Mothers Trust for Criscione's house? Thanks!

Playfor5--Let me retrace my steps and see what I can find. This case has made my head spin. So many seemingly conflicting statements. Working on this now.....

I don't believe Criscione was arrested in December 2010. I believe many of the others were and that's when the case blew open.

In Post #6, there's a quote that says that "Criscione died in custody earlier this year". I posted that on Dec. 14th so I'm assuming the death occurred earlier in 2010. That would fit with the death notice I found showing a June 2010 death.

In Post #9, I posted a link concerning Criscione's disbarment in September 2010. That can happen posthumously, I believe, as it would already be in the "hopper".

Let me see if I can run down the info on the mother. BTW, thanks for the info on Criscione. Everything makes far better sense now. I'd still like to figure out where he was being held when he died.

I just checked the time of my post where I spoke of the sale of the house. After midnight. That tells me that I was already medicated (I have seizures) and thus, I can wander a bit and don't link nearly as carefully as I do earlier in the day. This might be a bit harder but I'm still looking. I find this:

http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/11042-Mcgirk-Ave_El-Monte_CA_91731_d89cf401?source=web

All the assessments tells me that the house might first have been used as a line of credit and then later may have been in danger of foreclosure.

OK, found it. This is what I saw:

http://www.yasni.com/ext.php?url=ht...stopher+Paul+Criscione&cat=property&showads=1

Sales History (1992-present)
N/A on Sept. 25, 2003
B: James Paul Criscione
S: Anita C Criscione, James Paul Criscione
N/A on March 9, 2001
B: Anita C Criscione, James Paul Criscione
S: Anita C Criscione (Revocable Trust), Anita C Criscione (Trustee) (Trustee), Anita Criscione

It looks to me as if the mother and son were jockeying it around, possibly for lines of credit or tax breaks. Just a thought. Does that help?

This is so sad. I'm only hoping that the media disconnect is in order to not tip off other deviants. I would like to see the faces of these inhuman monsters on billboards. It's sickening.

Missizzy- yes, you are the right path. After the Mother passed, he lost the house in foreclosure.

You explaining the time line makes sense now. It must have been the right Criscione that died in June 2010. Do you know how I can find out how he died and where his remains are? Can I go to the "County Coroners Office" or something?

Playfor5--I think you know far more than I do. You supplied us with info concerning his prior life and access to children as a coach. All I know if what's been reported in the media. I'm just posting what I find on the internet. I did not know the man or any of his victims. If you happen to be a victim or have information on Criscione or any of the others who were arrested, I highly suggest that you contact the police or FBI.

I'm very perplexed about his death. I would think that a man who'd been an attorney in Los Angeles would at least have an obituary. Did he die of suicide, natural causes, or prison violence? Where are his remains? I found the info about his death on the SS index. That's all I find. You can always PM me if you'd like to speak privately.

I wish I could help more. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

The man we're looking for is James P. Criscione, according to his disbarment. Interestingly enough, a man named James M. Criscione lost a home to foreclosure in Webster Groves, MO (a part of St. Louis) on June 17, 2010--the day before Criscione died. Maybe just a coincidence.

http://stlouis.blockshopper.com/sales/cities/webster_groves/2010/Jun

A photography studio is also listed at that address. The name of it can easily be found by googling the address. They seem to shoot poker tournaments. The same phone number which is connected to the studio has been connected to that house for a while. I'm wondering if this might be a relative of Criscione's.

Playfor5, do you happen to know if Criscione had any involvement with photography or poker?

I am not the best at finding death records but I find no obituary for James Paul Criscione's mother in 2004, either. Her name was Anita C. Criscione. Nothing, other than a date of death....July 10, 2004.

Missizzy,
To my knowledge he had no involvement in Poker or Photography, I doubt that was him. I'm certain when he lost the house in El Monte- which is the house he grew up in that he was broke. After that he turned up in No. Hollywood then I see he was in Atlanta.

Odd that there's no obit for either Criscione or his mother, however. I have to wonder if he's truly dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane
Back