TX - Feds Bust Child *advertiser censored* Club Website Domestic And International Arrests

I'm utterly disgusted by what I have learned about Jimmy. I grew up next to him. Let me say first off his parents were saints! I lived in the same cul de sac from the age of 5-17. His mom and dad were like grandparents to me and all of the kids in the neighborhood. Although we always did find Jimmy odd, since he was an attorney but still lived with his parents. His room was decorated like a teenager. He loved the Detroit Tigers and had baseball banners/posters etc all throughout his room. He spent most of his time in that room and rarely came outside. His poor mom would even take his meals up to him, even in her old age. We knew he was a coach and NO he did not ever have any kids of his own. We did see him with a boy about the age of 12 or so but they never stayed long at the house. Yes he did have a new Corvette about every 2 years that I think he would lease. He was very odd and never really spoke to us neighbors. His parents would even babysit me and I even spent the night over there on many occassions. Nothing ever happened to me, maybe since I'm a girl. But I feel horrible for anyone who was a victim of his. After his mom (Anita) could not take care of herself he put her in a home and she died a few years later. We went to the funeral where he showed up looking desheveled with a cut on his forehead and bruise on his face, supposedly from a car accident. Later I heard a friend saw him at a pharmacy picking up pain meds and another friend saw him again trying to go to a pharm thru the grocery store. We did not hear about his death but I did hear about his disbarrment. He really didn't have much family besides an aunt (Dolly) who I'm sure has passed. Dads sister. And maybe a couple of distant cousins. Again his parents were the absolute best people in the world and I'm just glad they are not around to see or hear about how sick their son was. They figured he never married since he did family law and always had to deal with the breakups of families. Poor things had no clue what he was up to. Thank you for putting this information out there. I really hope he is dead. I'll also see what I can find out.
I know I am a little late to this thread, but felt compelled to fill in some holes from the previous posts.
Jim had a good family law practice going and coached Little League in El Monte and Arcadia when I knew him. When his mom died he freaked out and wasn't thinking right. He got in a car accident and left the scene of the accident. As an officer of the court, he was disciplined for this and put on suspension. He petitioned the court to be reinstated and because of his perfect record he was. He got pretty banged up in the wreck and got hooked on pain pills. This grew into a serious addiction where he simply let everything slip and was then disbarred for abandonment. He became homeless living in various shelters, which is why he had to access the computers from public libraries. When he first started practicing law he leased his first of two Pontiac Trans Ams and as his practice grew he started leasing Corvettes. He never married and never had kids. As far as I know, he never dated. I lost contact with him when he started coaching in Orange County. I didn't hear about him for quite sometime until I saw his picture in the newspaper and the story of what a sick bas**** he was. My guess, and it's just a guess, he was shown some jailhouse justice by other inmates who notoriously hate crimes against kids. Like a few of who have posted here, I too am curious how he really died. With no family or friends to take the body it is likely he was cremated and interred somewhere very cheap and unmarked.

I've tried, Playfor5, I really have. Anybody else find anything??

Could a victim's advocate with the feds possibly help with this?

James P. Criscione –Cause of Death

If you’re still interested in finding out the cause of death for James P. Criscione, I have searched the Los Angeles Coroner’s website (using their name search) to locate the Case Detail report regarding his death on June 18, 2010, showing some of the information below as to cause of death:

Manner: Natural
Cause A: Dissection of Aorta
Other significant causes: Chronic Hypertension; Hypertensive heart disease

Here is the link:
http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/mec/main/home/caseinformation/casedetail?CaseNum=2010-04089

Apparently, Jim had high blood pressure that caused a strain on the walls of his arteries, causing a fatal rupture of the artery (Dissection of Aorta). Doing a Google search on Dissection of Aorta, will give you more information.

Here is my story about Jim: I used to work as Jim’s Legal Secretary from July 1987 to April 1991, at the Chesley Law Firm in Orange, doing Family Law and Bankruptcy work at the firm. At that time, Jim was living in El Monte with his mother and he would commute daily to Orange. I was quite fond of Jim, and was told by the Office Manager that Jim had once dated a previous secretary (Christy), before I came to the firm, and she would call the office from time to time to chat with him or meet him for lunch. I used to answer some of her calls, but her calls eventually faded out after a while. Jim didn’t have any other girlfriends, that I was aware of… but I also understand that he did not want to be involved with another secretary from the firm since his last involvement with Christy.

I recall how very involved Jim was in coaching with the Arcadia National Little League. His friend Doug frequently called the office to talk to Jim about the upcoming practices and games, and Doug also enjoyed speaking with me when I picked-up his calls. In fact, in one conversation, Doug started teasing me about Jim liking me, and when I took him seriously, thinking that Jim had a crush on me (because I thought the feeling was mutual), he backed down and said he was only joking. However, since he realized that I was very fond of Jim, he said he would talk to Jim to see if he would be interested in taking me out on a date. Several weeks went by before I spoke with Doug again, and he seemed to have forgotten our conversation. I asked him whether he spoke to Jim, and he seemed caught off guard, and said that Jim thought I was attractive but he didn’t want to date anyone. I think he gave an excuse that Jim was just too busy with other things going on… (frankly, it seemed like Doug had simply forgotten about our whole conversation), but he also indicated that Jim did not have a girlfriend.

I also recall Jim really enjoyed attending the Angel games, especially when the Detroit Tigers where in town, and I remember he would have tickets to take some of the Little League team to some of those games.

During the time I worked with him, I had owned a 1984 white Pontiac TransAm, and then a 1986 Pontiac Fiero, while Jim had leased two red Pontiac TransAms (1986 and 1988), and then he had red Dodge Stealth, with DET TIG license plate… I think SPARKY was on the license plate frame, maybe he changed the plate later, but “Sparky” being there on or around the license plate (it’s been a long time).

In April 1991, Mr. Chesley went into retirement and the law office closed. Jim (who was 34 years old at the time), and I (28 years old) went our separate ways, and I found another law firm in Fullerton. Jim started his sole-law practice at an office located in Orange (Chapman and Orangewood), and was there for a few years and I’m guessing he moved his office to Fullerton some time later. As much as I had really liked Jim, we really didn’t keep in touch, although I would try to find out where he was from time to time, checking the State Bar website, and ultimately finding out about his disciplinary action and suspension, and later his death.

I became been very curious about what happened during for the past numerous years, but was never able to locate any other information about his death, each time I tried again to locate more information, until finally stumbling across this disturbing and upsetting website-thread about Jim, which has been extremely bothering and devastating for me to hear… I never would have known this was the same Jim I knew, until reading through the threads and finding out in fact this is the same person I worked with. As much as it has been greatly disturbing to me, I was still very curious about his death in custody, after his arrest. So I started my own investigation and ultimately found the link on the Los Angeles Coroner’s website, since he was apparently in a Los Angeles prison at the time of his death.

Since Jim never married or had any children, I agree with Shiva’s comments that it’s most likely Jim was cremated, and his remains disposed of in a cheap manner.

I’m deeply saddened, by the turn of bad events in Jim’s life after the death of his mother Anita, who I knew as well when she would call the office to talk to Jim, but I’m more disturbed and shocked to find out what was going on with him. I understand from reading another person’s post that Jim just seemed to “snap” after the death of his mom, and took another downward dive in life, but I’m very curious as to how long he had been involved as a member in the child *advertiser censored* ring “Lost Boys”, and whether that was occurring while we worked together as well, or at a later time. I thought he never wanted to marry because he did Family Law (divorces and child custody disputes, etc.), but I guess it all makes sense now why he didn’t date.

If you’re still interested in finding out the cause of death for James P. Criscione, I have searched the Los Angeles Coroner’s website (using their name search) to locate the Case Detail report regarding his death on June 18, 2010, showing some of the information below as to cause of death:

Here is the link:
http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/mec/main/home/caseinformation/casedetail?CaseNum=2010-04089

Apparently, Jim had high blood pressure that caused a strain on the walls of his arteries, causing a fatal rupture of the artery (Dissection of Aorta). Doing a Google search on Dissection of Aorta, will give you more information.

Here is my story about Jim: I used to work as Jim’s Legal Secretary from July 1987 to April 1991, at the Chesley Law Firm in Orange, doing Family Law and Bankruptcy work at the firm. At that time, Jim was living in El Monte with his mother and he would commute daily to Orange. I was quite fond of Jim, and was told by the Office Manager that Jim had once dated a previous secretary (Christy), before I came to the firm, and she would call the office from time to time to chat with him or meet him for lunch. I used to answer some of her calls, but her calls eventually faded out after a while. Jim didn’t have any other girlfriends, that I was aware of… but I also understand that he did not want to be involved with another secretary from the firm since his last involvement with Christy.

I recall how very involved Jim was in coaching with the Arcadia National Little League. His friend Doug frequently called the office to talk to Jim about the upcoming practices and games, and Doug also enjoyed speaking with me when I picked-up his calls. In fact, in one conversation, Doug started teasing me about Jim liking me, and when I took him seriously, thinking that Jim had a crush on me (because I thought the feeling was mutual), he backed down and said he was only joking. However, since he realized that I was very fond of Jim, he said he would talk to Jim to see if he would be interested in taking me out on a date. Several weeks went by before I spoke with Doug again, and he seemed to have forgotten our conversation. I asked him whether he spoke to Jim, and he seemed caught off guard, and said that Jim thought I was attractive but he didn’t want to date anyone. I think he gave an excuse that Jim was just too busy with other things going on… (frankly, it seemed like Doug had simply forgotten about our whole conversation), but he also indicated that Jim did not have a girlfriend.

I also recall Jim really enjoyed attending the Angel games, especially when the Detroit Tigers where in town, and I remember he would have tickets to take some of the Little League team to some of those games.

During the time I worked with him, I had owned a 1984 white Pontiac TransAm, and then a 1986 Pontiac Fiero, while Jim had leased two red Pontiac TransAms (1986 and 1988), and then he had red Dodge Stealth, with DET TIG license plate… I think SPARKY was on the license plate frame, maybe he changed the plate later, but “Sparky” being there on or around the license plate (it’s been a long time).

In April 1991, Mr. Chesley went into retirement and the law office closed. Jim (who was 34 years old at the time), and I (28 years old) went our separate ways, and I found another law firm in Fullerton. Jim started his sole-law practice at an office located in Orange (Chapman and Orangewood), and was there for a few years and I’m guessing he moved his office to Fullerton some time later. As much as I had really liked Jim, we really didn’t keep in touch, although I would try to find out where he was from time to time, checking the State Bar website, and ultimately finding out about his disciplinary action and suspension, and later his death.

I became been very curious about what happened during for the past numerous years, but was never able to locate any other information about his death, each time I tried again to locate more information, until finally stumbling across this disturbing and upsetting website-thread about Jim, which has been extremely bothering and devastating for me to hear… I never would have known this was the same Jim I knew, until reading through the threads and finding out in fact this is the same person I worked with. As much as it has been greatly disturbing to me, I was still very curious about his death in custody, after his arrest. So I started my own investigation and ultimately found the link on the Los Angeles Coroner’s website, since he was apparently in a Los Angeles prison at the time of his death.

Since Jim never married or had any children, I agree with Shiva’s comments that it’s most likely Jim was cremated, and his remains disposed of in a cheap manner.

I’m deeply saddened, by the turn of bad events in Jim’s life after the death of his mother Anita, who I knew as well when she would call the office to talk to Jim, but I’m more disturbed and shocked to find out what was going on with him. I understand from reading another person’s post that Jim just seemed to “snap” after the death of his mom, and took another downward dive in life, but I’m very curious as to how long he had been involved as a member in the child *advertiser censored* ring “Lost Boys”, and whether that was occurring while we worked together as well, or at a later time. I thought he never wanted to marry because he did Family Law (divorces and child custody disputes, etc.), but I guess it all makes sense now why he didn’t date.

Since Jim was apparently in a bad car accident according to a previous post, his bad condition most likely contributed to the dissection of the aorta, along with the high blood pressure... since he was in prison or jail, he probably didn't have any medication or medical help immediately available.

Who Is at Risk for a Dissection of the Aorta?
Your risk of an aortic dissection increases with age and is especially high if you’re a male between 40 and 70 years old.
The following factors can also increase your risk:
*high blood pressure
smoking
atherosclerosis, or hardening of your arteries
conditions such as Marfan syndrome, in which your body’s tissues are weaker than normal
surgical procedures done near the heart
*motor vehicle accidents involving chest injuries
a narrowed aorta
an aorta with a faulty valve
cocaine use, which can cause abnormalities in your circulation

James "Jim" Criscione (Mr. C) was my little league coach for 2 years. He was under investigation through Arcadia National Little League for improper behavior with the little leaguers and was forced out. I heard that he later got a job with a different little league (maybe the one in the OC that the previous poster referenced). He would "adopt" a different player every year and take them to hockey games, etc. in his Dodge sports car with custom license plate. These players tended to be those from single-parent homes as mentioned by the previous poster. He never did anything major with me but at the beginning of the season, we had to be fitted for our uniforms in the snack shack near the stands behind home plate. We were alone and he would make us take off our underwear to be fitted and personally stretch the fabric ruler around our waists from behind while we wore a towel. I guess it gave him a rush. When they were deciding whether or not to ban him, my parents asked me if he ever did anything to me. I told them and they were pretty disturbed! Very dedicated to little league but some sicknesses you cannot kick.

Here is the link:

James "Jim" Criscione (Mr. C) was my little league coach for 2 years. He was under investigation through Arcadia National Little League for improper behavior with the little leaguers and was forced out. I heard that he later got a job with a different little league (maybe the one in the OC that the previous poster referenced). He would "adopt" a different player every year and take them to hockey games, etc. in his Dodge sports car with custom license plate. These players tended to be those from single-parent homes as mentioned by the previous poster. He never did anything major with me but at the beginning of the season, we had to be fitted for our uniforms in the snack shack near the stands behind home plate. We were alone and he would make us take off our underwear to be fitted and personally stretch the fabric ruler around our waists from behind while we wore a towel. I guess it gave him a rush. When they were deciding whether or not to ban him, my parents asked me if he ever did anything to me. I told them and they were pretty disturbed! Very dedicated to little league but some sicknesses you cannot kick.

You were luckier than some of the other little boys, in that you had your parents and he not could step into your life as a father figure, because you had a perfectly good one of your own.

You were luckier than some of the other little boys, in that you had your parents and he not could step into your life as a father figure, because you had a perfectly good one of your own.

Just saw the film Spotlight, pattern was very similar...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back