TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes zero sense though that they can say they heard yelling but not what was being said and at the same time say they heard no commands. If you couldn't make out what was being said, how can they know the yelling wasn't commands? What was being said very well could've been what she says. IMO

Would have to go back and listen to their testimony again, but they explained it.

Aw she feels like a piece of crap and she has to live with what she did for the rest of her life!! Poor poor Amber. How awful! Meanwhile Botham Jean is dead! For doing nothing more than sitting in his apt eating ice cream and watching TV!

She Texted her partner because "SHE" needed help , UM I'm sorry stupid girl but the man you just shot , who is dying in front of you takes priority over your wants and needs , and sorry "you" have to live with it every day BECAUSE HE Doesn't!

She was the only person there and who's to say that in her mind she thought he was still a threat even though he was on the ground.

BBM: So IF she did compressions with her left hand, then wouldn't she have blood on her and/or her uniform since she just shot Mr. Botham ? He is bleeding when she shot him.

The experts testified yesterday that she had NO blood on her uniform.

Thoughts ??
lying , acting , I'm sure she feels bad but this is purely about not doing any time .

She shot him because she was scared. It's not about hate, it's about her being scared.....well how scared, confused and terrified do you think He was??!!! I'm sorry but even though it was an "accident" she needs to serve time for murdering an innocent man. Justice needs to be served because SOME of us know that if it had been the other way around...He would have most certainly gotten more than average prison time.....

I'm glad she testified. She is not relatable at all. Her story also isn't making sense.

I disagree. Personally I think her story makes sense and I could not convict her on a murder charge, a lesser charge absolutely.
I believe her that she thought she was approaching her apartment. I also believe that as soon as she noticed the door open freely when pushed upon, it put her in alert mode. In fact I have come home to a house I was house sitting and it was obvious that someone had broken in as I approached the door. I being a normal unarmed person backed away and called for help for fear someone could be in there. She is a police officer and they don't react that way and I can understand that. Now in the same breath I feel as an officer she should've been able to access the situation before firing her weapon and that's why I think she should be held accountable with a Manslaughter conviction in the least.

He's showing video of her in car after shooting. She doesn't seem very upset.

Outside the window of her car in video, Jean's body is going by on the stretcher just a few feet from her.

She's not showing any emotion, just started texting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member