GUILTY TX - Frankie Gonzalez, 2, found deceased, Cameron Park, Waco, 1 Jun 2020 *Arrests*

JUN 1 updated JUN 2, 2020
Waco authorities on day 2 searching for missing Waco boy at center of Amber Alert
[...]

In an early morning press conference June 2, Waco police said they will have SWAT officials, boats in the water and game wardens out searching for the toddler.

Clothing articles were also found around Waco, including a pair of black and white tennis shoes that were found around 18th Street and Herring Avenue at 6:30 a.m. Officials are still waiting to see if they belong to the toddler.

A Mickey Mouse shirt was also found near Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard and Lake Shore Drive. However, officials said they do not believe it belongs to Gonzalez.

[...]

From the article:
  • The body was found in a dumpster near Parklake Baptist Church.
  • Search efforts at Cameron Park have been suspended, police said.
  • Police said they do not have a suspect.
:(:(:(
Noting:
  • Search crews found the body of a small child in a dumpster early this morning.
  • This was happening in the area of 27th and Alice streets in Waco.
Frankie Gonzales body found.jpg

Last edited:
The mother said he went to the restrooms and disappeared. Perhaps I was overly protective but when my granddaughter was two there would be no way I'd let her go to the restroom in a public park by herself. Something is off in this case in my opinion. Rest in peace little man, you didn't deserve to die.
My thoughts exactly! Something is not right here. MOO

I know there are outliers but most 2 year old boys are not even potty trained at all, yet alone potty trained enough to go to a restroom on their own even if it WAS safe, which of course it is not! Ever! Something really stinks here and I think we'll find out by the end of the day.

So sorry that Little Frankie was found in a dumpster. I actually believed yesterday he fell in the water and drowned never expected this outcome.

Frankie rest in Heaven with all the other children.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back