TX - Genesis Cornejo-Alvarado, 15, slain, Houston, Feb 2017 *Arrests*

I think they are just crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s.

HPD: 3rd girl involved in case tied to alleged gang members

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/hpd-holds-press-conference-on-satanic-murder-victim/419505359

(Via KHOU 11)

"She looks like the victim and the ages, height, clothing description and time frame match but police aren't confirming that she is their victim.

#HPD believes they've identified 15yo murder victim, but won't confirm if she's 15yo Gemesis Cornejo, missing from Jersey Village. #KHOU11 pic.twitter.com/mkOxBvv6Ts

- Brandi Smith (@BrandiKHOU) March 3, 2017
Gemesis's mother posted on Facebook that she is devasted by her daughter's death and that "some damned gang' took her life. "

An unidentified body was found in February on Sharpcrest Road — about 20 miles from Jersey Village.

Police said the victim had been shot twice at close range, once in the head and again in the chest. Officers released a description of the girl’s clothing — which included three rings and a pair of high-top converse tennis shoes — with the hopes of identifying her.

Gemesis was reportedly wearing a pair of similar sneakers when she went missing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ictim-ms-13-satanic-killing-article-1.2987948

I think they are just crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s.

HPD: 3rd girl involved in case tied to alleged gang members

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/hpd-holds-press-conference-on-satanic-murder-victim/419505359

(Via KHOU 11)

"She looks like the victim and the ages, height, clothing description and time frame match but police aren't confirming that she is their victim.

#HPD believes they've identified 15yo murder victim, but won't confirm if she's 15yo Gemesis Cornejo, missing from Jersey Village. #KHOU11 pic.twitter.com/mkOxBvv6Ts

- Brandi Smith (@BrandiKHOU) March 3, 2017
Gemesis's mother posted on Facebook that she is devasted by her daughter's death and that "some damned gang' took her life. "
That 14yo girl's story is horrendous! She is very brave to step forward and tell it.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

The guys and their gang are absolutely inhumane. I can't even imagine what these girls and other victims to these monsters went through. If you get a chance, read this article and it will give you insight on how barbaric these guys are. Scary....

"Up to 20,000 members across 46 states: MS-13's legacy of murder, drug and human trafficking is exposed after illegal immigrants of the tattooed gang with the motto 'kill, rape, control' are put on trial for string of murders."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4279934/MS-13-s-legacy-murder-rape-control-exposed.html

im sure these cases will blow up wide. I do want all to keep in mind that there has already long been laws to deport criminal illegal aliens.

im sure these cases will blow up wide. I do want all to keep in mind that there has already long been laws to deport criminal illegal aliens.
Oh man. The sanctuary city throw down in Texas has many Latinos very nervous here in Austin. Austin and San Antonio have accounted for half of the ICE arrests nationwide since our AG started cracking the whip and denied federal funds. Still, there has been quite a bit of outreach to support the Latino community. As it should be. MOO One side of the issue.

Now this horror show from the other end of the spectrum. These MI-13 evil monster f$#!@ need to be dealt with quickly and brutally. I'm stunned by all the deaths by their collective hands. What hell is this?!

Thanks for connecting all the dots cvaldez.

Don't know if this one has been linked yet, but same gang.........

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...scribed/ar-AAnK7xv?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

"The Gaithersburg teen would soon be killed in a manner police called “savage and brutal. . . horrific.” It is one of a series of overlapping cases involving teens and young people associated with a resurgent MS-13 that have troubled authorities from Virginia to Maryland and resulted in 16 arrests.
The cases also include the slaying of 21-year-old Christian Alexander Sosa Rivas, whose body was found along the Potomac River in Dumfries in January, and the disappearance and return of two Fairfax County girls, 16-year-old Lizzy Rivera Colindres of Springfield and 17-year-old Venus Lorena Romero Iraheta of Alexandria.
On Friday, Fairfax police also discovered two sets of remains in a park in the Lincolnia section of the county. They said that case too is gang-related."

Oh man. The sanctuary city throw down in Texas has many Latinos very nervous here in Austin. Austin and San Antonio have accounted for half of the ICE arrests nationwide since our AG started cracking the whip and denied federal funds. Still, there has been quite a bit of outreach to support the Latino community. As it should be. MOO One side of the issue.

Now this horror show from the other end of the spectrum. These MI-13 evil monster f$#!@ need to be dealt with quickly and brutally. I'm stunned by all the deaths by their collective hands. What hell is this?!

Thanks for connecting all the dots cvaldez.

Thanks. I'm in CA. We are an entire sanctuary state and ICE has set up roadblocks like DUI checkpoints in LA, rolled up in vans in wal mart in madera, idont agree w that. I certainly agree with placing holds on immigrants arrested for felonies. Deport them. But they are even detaining ppl who have already filed under DACA. I know an EO can be repealed but that's messed up to do that to ppl who have started the process to be here legally. My friend was brought here by her mother when she was 4. It's not her fault she's here. She started her papers under DACA and she is scared shizzless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if this one has been linked yet, but same gang.........

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...scribed/ar-AAnK7xv?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

"The Gaithersburg teen would soon be killed in a manner police called “savage and brutal. . . horrific.” It is one of a series of overlapping cases involving teens and young people associated with a resurgent MS-13 that have troubled authorities from Virginia to Maryland and resulted in 16 arrests.
The cases also include the slaying of 21-year-old Christian Alexander Sosa Rivas, whose body was found along the Potomac River in Dumfries in January, and the disappearance and return of two Fairfax County girls, 16-year-old Lizzy Rivera Colindres of Springfield and 17-year-old Venus Lorena Romero Iraheta of Alexandria.
On Friday, Fairfax police also discovered two sets of remains in a park in the Lincolnia section of the county. They said that case too is gang-related."

Yes I linked it above. Thanks for looking out too.

Is interesting that she recently moved from Long Island.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back