TX - Girl who falsely stated three black men raped her gets no prison time, Feb 2019

No. But as a young person I didn't always think things through.

I agree but I also think this surpasses a simple lie. Her alleagations were outrageous.
It’d be interesting to know how the black people in her county feel about her sentence. I can only imagine.

I agree but I also think this surpasses a simple lie. Her alleagations were outrageous.
It’d be interesting to know how the black people in her county feel about her sentence. I can only imagine.

I think black people in the US are not surprised one bit. They know the score and this reinforces it once again,

Why not the outrage over this false crime report?
Probably because this is old news and not covered much? Sentencing was a year ago, she made the accusations in 2017.

Why didn’t it get much attention back then? Sometimes it’s like with the missing person cases here. There are cases that get a lot of attention where you soon have mega threads with people constantly posting and there are missing persons who end up somewhere on page 22 in this forum. Nothing to do with racism but it’s about circumstances, plus good looking moms get more attention than the average drug user or known prostitute. It shouldn’t be that way but that’s how it is.

Do people tend to forgive young, innocent looking all American girls who happen to be pretty? Maybe. We live in a shallow world.

Her motive is unclear. Was she a stupid 18-year-old brat, is she a racist, was it all about a GoFM scam, was she craving attention, was she someone with rape fantasies, or all of it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back