TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hailey would try to contact her Dad and let him know she was okay if she could...or her grandma...

I was thinking, Hailey had a great reason to go into hiding and teh person hiding her would have a good reason for doing so.

Thank you...I can't seem to think straight right now and never considered that possibility. God I pray that's the case.

I'm stunned after reading the latest article. Poor Hailey. :(

I can't take it, going to lie down, after I beat my head against the wall.

Oh Hailey if ever a child had a reason to run, you did. I hope to God this released information brings you out of hiding and you are indeed safe.

SA had a cell phone.

BD had a cell phone. Or Hailey had it at the house that morning. Am I understanding this right?

However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.
Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html
yes...so either leaving it at home was a lie or it was on Hailey and she was in the area of the pings with it. :furious:

i'm reading that as both sa and bd were together (pinging off the same tower) at that early time in the morning. They only had one car people. So, they had to be together. I believe something happened sunday night (12/26) and this early morning monday (12/27) was .......well........let's just say, the clean up.

bingooooooooooooooooooooo.

I see no way anyone can NOT doubt BD now, no way.

OK - I'll say it: I'm not 100% convinced... getting there, but not there yet (99.% is pretty close, huh?)

- what if BD really didn't know the last time she saw Hailey? What if the drugs stuff is true?

- what if SA took her cell phone with him that day so she couldn't reach Hailey and vice versa?

- what if he did it while she was at work on Monday?

- do they KNOW that BD was also into the whole masks thing? It was SA on those sites asking about killing... not BD (that we know of)

Don't bash me - just still having an extremely hard time with this. :sick:

I'm reading that as both SA and BD were together (pinging off the same tower) at that early time in the morning. They only had ONE CAR people. So, they had to be together. I believe something happened Sunday night (12/26) and this early morning Monday (12/27) was .......well........let's just say, the clean up.
or it was with whoever had/took Hailey

I can't take it, going to lie down, after I beat my head against the wall.

Oh Hailey if ever a child had a reason to run, you did. I hope to God this released information brings you out of hiding and you are indeed safe.

Aint' that the truth!!!! That poor child... :(

I did tell several of you over the past few days that I would fall over if this ended up being the case - if BD is involved. I was going to send money, for crying out loud! That's how much I believed her, believed her stories.

I've lost all faith now in weeping mothers looking for their lost children. She really had us fooled. Except... did we ever actually see her weep? I sure didn't... :waitasec:

– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County

That does not sound like she ran away..............

sarx
user_online.gif

Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR

Can't find my post now....
Can we get maps of what Scurry County encompasses? I think it's a good bet we now know where she is. Time to start pouring over those maps my fellow sleuthers.
mapquest has the county lines delineated...
http://mapq.st/hCu3JM

n1bdiv.jpg

Belimom-she knew enough, no matter how you look at it, I know it is hard...

If any of the locals are on..was this known in town today before the news hit at 10? I'm just speechless. I'm so sad for everyone. These kinds of things affect very small towns. I'm from one so I know. My thoughts and prayers to Hailey, and everyone affected by this. May justice be served and may this sweet girl be brought home.

I am in Abilene and nothing reported here before 10pm. Kudos to KTXS for taking the initative and finally requesting documents via FOIA.

BBM

Just wanted to put these two statements side by side.

One thing I wanted to add. Admitting purchasing drugs could be that of a prescription. Just saying... That could have helped secure a warrant, twisting words around.. I don't know.

Will be interesting to see the rebuttal and what happens next. Prayers for Hailey to be found.

if I hear about a possible dismemberment in a certain shed then I will truly lose the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean