TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we got ALOT out of this. I did at least. What I think is LE knows whats up and they are putting the pieces together and being very careful as to what they are saying. They are saying it without saying it and it makes me sick as to where this case will eventually wind up. Poor Hailey.

ita. They want arrest(s) and conviction(s) - and they don't want jeopardize the latter by talking too much during the investigation. imo

Sparky believes the two young ladies who were interviewed in Colorado Springs were very helpful but twere "not the two they looking for" and still need to find and speak with them......

This reminds me of one of the comments on some article a few days back...they said they saw Hailey with 2 girls in a restaurant or store, IIRC? In any event, the commenter said he/she reported the sighting to LE. Oh, now I remember...it was in Kermit, Texas.

That certainly gave us no new info and yet gave us new info at the same time, know what I mean?

Sparkys face when asked 'do you think bd and sa know where hailey is"?
PRICELESS

Sparkys face when asked 'do you think bd and sa know where hailey is"
PRICELESS

Patty... did you record this? I was watching but left the computer for about one minute to help DH with the kids. I missed it... :(

Hey! Someone forgot to lock the door down here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member