TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go Marc Klass....:woohoo:

He is mad with the Local Police Chief who stated there is evidence that she ranaway.

GUYS!! I think Nancy is going to be covering Hailey tomorrow!! Her show page is updated with Hailey's pic and I have noticed(cause I go to her page all the time) that in the evening she updates with what will be on the show the next day. She used to do it all the time and I have feeling did it tonight because Kristi's pic has been up since 11AM.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Thank God Hailey's face and story is getting out there. I hope He brings her safely home soon.

Marc Klaas saying how this case reminds him of other cases such as Ashley Pond, Miranda Gaddis, Lindsay Baum, etc., with them never making it to their destinations.

You go Marc Klass....:woohoo:

He is mad with the Local Police Chief who stated there is evidence that she ranaway.

Love ya Marc Klass! and Nancy:) and her producers ;)

Was the friend aware she was suppose to spend the night? Who was she talking too on the cell phone that morning, obviously not her mother.

The tone of the show has to really scare Hailey's parents, with the talk of when she was last seen alive and the comparisons to cases where kids were murdered but obviously those are possibilities that Nancy and Mark, and us here at WS, are very aware of. My heart goes out to Billie and the rest of those who are close to Hailey.

The Colorado City PD may mean well but this case could leave them with some serious regrets. Waiting a week to call in the Rangers is a huge mistake.

NG was cutting out really bad for me, did not get to hear Marc Klass :(

He was REALLY ticked off at her being called a runaway... Said NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to point to that.

He was REALLY ticked off at her being called a runaway... Said NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to point to that.

as we all are, it just means a lot more when he says it on National TV!

Marc Klass:rocker:

I hope they go through the records of the cell that Hailey was on before she went missing.

I know the boyfriend is not a suspect, but am surprised his name is being kept so secret? Is it intentional, or just an oversight? The last person to see a child is not usually protected from being named, at least...

OT: I downloaded, purchased, and got the software going. It recorded NG as soon as the show started. Then I paused it so I would have a smaller file to upload, waiting for Hailey's story to start. Seemed to work fine. When I played back what it actually saved to my hard drive, it had stopped recording when I first paused... :(... Even though I was watching it through the application, it just didn't capture - I think I had to start another capture session but didn't know that. Glad Patty will have it tomorrow for those of you who didn't watch it live... I think you didn't miss anything if you read the comments we posted. We didn't learn anything new...

Really, though - this is awesome that NG covered it...! I hope it will make a difference, like with Brittany Smith.

Nancy has invited Billie back tomorrow night!!!!

I know the boyfriend is not a suspect, but am surprised his name is being kept so secret? Is it intentional, or just an oversight? The last person to see a child is not usually protected from being named, at least...

It seems EVERYTHING is being kept secret.

or trying to be kept secret, hard to do with all the media attention. Glad the dogs got a hit at the motel, do we know where that is in relation to her house.

Nancy has invited Billie back tomorrow night!!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!! Did I not call it when I saw Hailey's picture on the show page just minutes ago?

Lmao I am such a Nancy Grace Fan Girl!! LOVE HER. :beats:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member