TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow what an utterly amazing group you all are, this went from no one knowing about it to it being covered all over, huge hug from me to you all!!!

OT: I downloaded, purchased, and got the software going. It recorded NG as soon as the show started. Then I paused it so I would have a smaller file to upload, waiting for Hailey's story to start. Seemed to work fine. When I played back what it actually saved to my hard drive, it had stopped recording when I first paused... :(... Even though I was watching it through the application, it just didn't capture - I think I had to start another capture session but didn't know that. Glad Patty will have it tomorrow for those of you who didn't watch it live... I think you didn't miss anything if you read the comments we posted. We didn't learn anything new...

Really, though - this is awesome that NG covered it...! I hope it will make a difference, like with Brittany Smith.

Thanks so much~ If it helps at all, NG repeats in 2 hours :D

Or another spelling could be Sean Adkins?

Tonya actually posted the link, so she gets the credit. I just encouraged her to be the first to post the name with my cute little game show voice- sorta.

Totally understandable about you not wanting to post it. Billie is having to lean on you right now and you are doing great. If you ever need a reference for a personal assistant-guidance counselor position, gimme a call! LOL

Thank you TGIR for posting the link. His name has never been a secret, and I know I have heard it on KTXS at least 3 times this evening.

I hope that you can all understand why I did not want to be the one to post his name. I was responding to another post about KTXS broadcasting it when Billie called me. Her being invited back was more relevant to me.

Billie is holding up as well as can be expected at this point. All we can do is hope and pray for Hailey's safe return, and try to be optimistic - as hard as that is. You all heard how relieved Billie was that the Rangers are actively involved and investigating.

All of us realize that NG is a pretty big deal, especially since it seems like we went straight from practically no media coverage to a very popular nationwide show. Hopefully someone will recognize her and call in with some relevant information.

Hang in there cz! Billie did extremely well with NG - IMO. The info is now national heard by thousands of people.

Thanks to everyone here for making the NG spot possible! I am so glad I found yall!

The BF (SA) sure does have a lot of bad people with the same name. Not him in any of the pics or records I've found, though...

Hang in there cz! Billie did extremely well with NG - IMO. The info is now national heard by thousands of people.

now we need to keep it front and center and spead it out further as it was the holiday season thus alot of travellers and alot of family members home

hhhhhmmmmmmmm

The BF (SA) sure does have a lot of bad people with the same name. Not him in any of the pics or records I've found, though...

well that's good news...hope it stays that way:)

Here is info of where the motel scent hit was:
Here is Bf's name:
Pix of Billie and Bf before BO's myspace taken down:

This is the same guy that was on the video clip.

Attachments

• Last seen to motel map.png
    Last seen to motel map.png
    758 KB · Views: 115
  • BF's Name.png
    BF's Name.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Billie and bf.png
    Billie and bf.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 171
Hi butterflies and :welcome: to WS!!!!!!!!

No LE bashing here. We just pushed for more agencies to get involved and more media attention for Hailey. We all want the same outcome- for Hailey to come home safe!!!

Its nice to have you here butterflies. :hug:

During Monday evening's episode of Nancy Grace, the popular "HLN" program spotlight the disappearance and search for 13-year-old Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

During the segment, Grace spoke with WOAI Newsradio reporter Michael Board as well as Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn.

more here

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=327856

Attacking of other posters is not allowed here. If you see a post that violates TOS please alert the post. DO NOT reply to it or quote it, simply use the alert button and let the mods take care of it.

Please take a moment to read the TOS or terms of service regarding posting. This is a discussion forum, opinion within TOS is allowed. Attack the post, not the poster.

thank you,

Cubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads