TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't know that about Sparky, but that search warrant affidavit was terrible if what Billie says is true. Might very well end up getting anything found from it thrown out if there is a trial. A defense att. will be looking at the details.

Actually, LE misrepresenting facts or stretching the truth to get a warrant happens more often than you think. Many cases of it in Texas, too.

And it was just before NYR's Eve. Plenty of women want to get their hair colored or permed just before a big party week.

Actually, just from what I've been told by my friend is that his business booms right up until Christmas because everyone wants their 'hair did' for the holidays and then the week after drops off like a rock...for one thing, most have already had it done and secondly, everyone is broke!

Originally Posted by czgtz
That is something that we talked about. Although who knows at this point if LE has told the carrier not to release it (why, I dont know.... but Lord knows that I feel like that about a lot of things going on). Also, it would take at least nearly 2 weeks. Thats how long it took LE to get the records, and I'm sure they arent going to rush them out to Billie any faster than that.

My whole point is, she shouldnt have to beg for that info. LE should (IMO anyway) realize that as Hailey's mom, she might just have some insight on some of the numbers if she saw them.
================================================

It is hard for me to believe that LE did not get the phone records for 2 weeks.
My daughter got her Blackberry stolen and we went to Sprint store and they INSTANTLY looked online to see if there were any texts or calls that weekend. The guy read the most recent ones to us but they were our daughters texts.
So in a missing child case they would be able to get that same info just as quickly as I did imo.
And if one watches 48HRS, on Discovery Channel, the detectives get the victims complete cell records within 24 to 48 hours max.

Welcome LadeeNTexas and to all of our new members!!!

:welcome5:

I can say if it were me, I'd have known immediately every single call or text that was sent to and from that phone and would have already been in contact with every single number that was listed on that phone, not 2-1/2 weeks later. I would have thought Billie Dunn would have done the same thing. It's things just like this that won't let me think of Billie Dunn in a positive light. I think she has done nothing short of derail this investigation by trying to protect her boyfriend.

~JMO~

I don't think Billie had a thing to do with this and I don't think she has derailed the investigation by trying to protect her boyfriend.

I think what we are seeing is someone coming to grips with bringing a creep into her house and exposing her daughter to him.

I need to think my posts thru before sending..I forgot to add that I drove I20 from Sweetwater to Odessa often when my dad was in hospice in Odessa. I don't remember ever losing cell phone service and I was on my phone often to my daughter. Hope this helps those of you discussing the pings and cell phone.

Actually, just from what I've been told by my friend is that his business booms right up until Christmas because everyone wants their 'hair did' for the holidays and then the week after drops off like a rock...for one thing, most have already had it done and secondly, everyone is broke!

Oh. Well my hairdresser must have been thrilled then because I got mine cut and colored just before NYr's Eve. No wonder she was so smiley. LOL

Actually, LE misrepresenting facts or stretching the truth to get a warrant happens more often than you think. Many cases of it in Texas, too.

Actually they can say and do anything they want to find the suspects and bring them to justice,but in sworn affidavits,they won't.When you're dealing with people lieing and having inconsistencies as LE has said,you have to do what you have to do to find the truth.Time has been of the essence and telling one story,then another has not helped in finding a missing child.

That is something that we talked about. Although who knows at this point if LE has told the carrier not to release it (why, I dont know.... but Lord knows that I feel like that about a lot of things going on). Also, it would take at least nearly 2 weeks. Thats how long it took LE to get the records, and I'm sure they arent going to rush them out to Billie any faster than that.

My whole point is, she shouldnt have to beg for that info. LE should (IMO anyway) realize that as Hailey's mom, she might just have some insight on some of the numbers if she saw them.

Guess that is what we will have to try next anyway, thanks.

Respectfully I say to you, cz, that maybe they feel they can't trust her with all of her different stories, or because she keeps in contact with Shawn, or any other number of reasons we may not even have a clue about. IF it could possibly hinder finding HD do you think she's entitled just because she is her mother? I see your point, too, but at this point there is worry from me. When I found out she was still in contact with SA that made my skin crawl. Who does that? JMO

LaaDinTexas, would it be possible for you to get flyers up in your area? You are well within the 200 mile radius I like to see in these cases.
http://www.4themissing.net/blog.html
The blog on the 4themissing site has a quick reference list of all the places to post flyers.
For anyone else in that radius, please do the same! Even if you have already posted flyers, take a look at the list, their may be places you didn't even think about!

I don't think Billie had a thing to do with this and I don't think she has derailed the investigation by trying to protect her boyfriend.

I think what we are seeing is someone coming to grips with bringing a creep into her house and exposing her daughter to him.

BBM...

I totally agree with this!

I need to think my posts thru before sending..I forgot to add that I drove I20 from Sweetwater to Odessa often when my dad was in hospice in Odessa. I don't remember ever losing cell phone service and I was on my phone often to my daughter. Hope this helps those of you discussing the pings and cell phone.

I wanted to say hello and welcome.Thank you for that information,here you can lose cellphone service mostly when in the mountains.

Just a curious question here, but I didn't think Billie had internet at her house so I'm wondering if she must be staying at someone else's house, maybe czgtz's since she (czgtz) had said they set all this up tonight or maybe it was another night?

~JMO~

Dr Fessel, It's not often that I disagree with you, but...I see someone that I believe knows she is really, really close to being exposed. Exposed for what exactly, I'm not sure..That's what I need to know before I can cut her any slack, because I don't believe a word of it. Not saying that she had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, not saying she didn't..but I do believe she's hiding something... nothing more than MO tho...

btw~ It's good to see you!

In regards to the search warrants, I know that anything is possible but I tend to think LE wouldn't lie. If the info used to obtain a search warrant is false, then the search warrant is determind to be invalid, therefore any evidence obtained with said search warrant would be inadmissable in court. I don't think to many police agencies want to take a chance on a perp walking free due to a technicality that they knowingly could have prevented. I am not a professional and this is all JMHO.

Regarding getting the prepaid phone call and text list from online (I did not know that you could just hop online and get a log from a prepaid phone)..... last night a very nice member here told me how to do just that. So, Billie and I proceeded to go to the site, where she registered when she first got the phone.

Phone number, user name, password, security code, secret question..... got them all right, but could not log on. Then we got a message to the effect of 'we will be happy to send a new password to you by text.' Does us no good since LE still has the phone.

Can you call the provider and request it?

Good Evening to all as usual lurking Bash here and I have a ? Would or could LE have already frozen the records maybe frozen is wrong wording gag order...no supressed them that's it. Obviously according to Billie they won't tell her who ect in regards to the activity, so they could not want Billie or anyone else to see their hand. I am sorry if that was already asked in the last pages. As always I might not say much but am here with you all.

Hailey needs to come home prayers for her and her safe return

Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members