TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that he talked BD into taking harder drugs so that he could do something to HD that night (whilst BD was under the influence or passed out). He then took it too far and killed her (accidentally or on purpose - not sure) then spent the next day getting rid of the evidence. This would also explain BD's actions in the days following as she was probably still out of it or recovering.

ALL MOO

was the drum never moved from where it originally was out in the field????Maybe a half used almost empty drum..........he put Hailey in it before dawn?
Stopped and got a soda and went back to clean up house then went to mom??? Just a random thought.

Huh? There was a drum out in a field? Not aware of that.

Can LE name someone a suspect even if they really aren't? Just to keep the focus off the true suspect, maybe so they will let their guard down and mess up?

We don't know if it was a "drum" or where it was...........I posted that IF that was what LE thought happened, searchers need to be looking for drums.

Don't know but I thnk a drum that large filled with liquid would be heavy. That is why I thought he would have to have someone help him. I wouldn't think drums are just available anywhere especially where they would be hidden. jmo

Could he have taken her to a location that was no longer in use? Has the economy had an effect on how many oil/gas/pipeline locations are still in operation?

jmo

Huh? There was a drum out in a field? Not aware of that.

The poster is speculating that perhaps there is a drum out in a field that SA could have put Hailey into, but that he may have left the drum right where he saw it.

I don't know that LE has ever really given out a timeline, have they? So not sure they would tell the public that, yes, she must have been in home around 2pm, as the text came from there...

This whole night is so confusing!:banghead:

And so is this case!

Can LE name someone a suspect even if they really aren't? Just to keep the focus off the true suspect, maybe so they will let their guard down and mess up?

No. Absolutely not. There's a big thing about LE naming someone a suspect. Look up Richard Jewell.

I agree but SA is only 25 himself and hangs around with younger crowd. He would know how to type and text like a teen imo.

The main problem with him being the texter of that 2 pm message is that pings place him away from the home at that time.

Well, the pings put his PHONE away from the home.

We don't know if it was a "drum" or where it was...........I posted that IF that was what LE thought happened, searchers need to be looking for drums.

Gotcha, missed your post. ty

I left too for a couple hours and now I totaly lost. I had to skip some posts but the one I did read I was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did they find acid in the car?

LOL,it took me about 15 minutes to wait till everyone calmed down to find out,no they didn't,just theory.

In my opinion LE knows who sent the text at 2. They have both SA and BD's cell phone records. They've released the towers pings. Therefore wouldn't they know if the text at 2 were sent from Big Spring tower or the Colorado City tower? If the Big Spring tower then it'd have to be SA or Colorado City it'd have to be HD. The fact that they are confirming there was a text but aren't releasing the tower to me indicates it was SA. If it were HD wouldn't they release that to establish a better timeline?

I think you're right. Unless, the other POIs are friends of SA's. LE might suspect SA stayed at the house (with Billie/Hailey's phone) to clean up and one of his friends took SA's cell phone to do whatever needed to be done elsewhere. You know, if the uncle that is vouching for SA's gentleness is the same uncle who supposedly saw him at mom's on 12/27, maybe he's a POI and maybe he had SA's phone that day. This is highly speculative only, but it would explain how a red herring text could be sent from Hailey's house at 2 p.m when SA's cell was pinging in the other county... I don't believe the hairdresser sighting is valid and I don't believe Hailey sent that text... I do question why MB never responded, but there could be a lot of reasons for that...

All that unaccounted time til he rushed to Billie. He could have put Hailey in that shed until the next day. Actually that plays in good with the deer in headlights look. What was he doing with that door locked? he could of even put her under the bed. No one looking for her.I hope they tested under the bed and the shed.

she would still have to be alive because no decomp or dog hits, right?
or did LE just not tell us???

Starting a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

You can text cell phones through yahoo messenger and I bet Wii and xbox the same way.

i know I'm wayyy behind already but there are tons of websites you can go to and text to cells also. My question would be how did SA get her new cell number if LE has the old phone? Obviously she gave it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber