TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnite all,,, CzTGz would be the best one to "confirm" with.

I don't know. She would have to have one heck of a case of post-partum blues to want to dispose of a 13 yr old girl. She said previously that HD came over and played with the baby every day and loved her. Why would she want to harm HD?

BD didn't seem interested in CD so she was not in any competition I know that HD wanted to live with them--was that motive enough? They already had a 7 yr old and a newborn at home.
Personally I would have loved to have a 13 yr old girl in my home when my kids were little.

It is hard for me to accept this theory. If I put her as a suspect next to SA then it seems like no comparison. Yet, stranger things have happened.

BD 911 Call #2:

"He is a little MHMR, and he keeps telling me that he is going to kill me and my ex-husband and that it is going to be remembered for a long time."

BD says she doesn't lock the windows or doors? :eek:

Well..hate to admit it, but we normally don't lock our doors either..unless we are away on a trip. We are out in the country...but since all this has happened, we now lock up..sad really.

I thought cz said BD specifically told her he didn't threaten Hailey and BD and that she called for something else.He used her debit card and she called LE,so this is proof he did indeed threaten them.KWIM

Didnt she also say if she found out she was lied to she was thru with it?

As much as I have been convinced that Billie is a LIAR...I am FRICKIN" STUNNNED...absolutely bowled over...Worse than that, I just don't believe there is a chance in H@LL that Hailey is alive now and Billie KNOWS IT!....this is horrible, just horrible...

Wow, that's about all I can say about this last bit of information, i.e., the 911 calls!!!

~JMO~

The mods are stilling working on alerts. Tricia is planning on coming in to make an announcement also. Thank you for waiting while we look over everyone's concerns.

What I find odd.

Whole flurry of 911 calls that day!

In that one 911 call she seemed more concerned that he may remove her TV than she showed when she MOVED HIM BACK IN her home for Hailey's safety.

Didnt she also say if she found out she was lied to she was thru with it?

Here is what she said it was in reply to a post from Pondering Mind:

Thread #26, Post #646 Yesterday

From CZGTZ:

If I find out for a fact that Billie called the police and reported that SA threatened her and Hailey, then I am going to have to have a serious talk with her. And to be perfectly honest, I think it would just about shatter me. Because if she is lying to me about this, at this point in time..... I just can't even think about what that might mean, not only in terms of our friendship, but about everything else she is telling me

I am sure that you, along with many others, think that I am just blindly believing Billie. I am not, and I am also not stupid, nor do I consider myself to be gullible. I understand that there are many 'hinky' things about this case.

I will say this though - even if I did find out that Billie was, for whatever reason, lying to me, I would still not believe that she has any knowledge of what has happened to Hailey. And while I might not continue to defend her on anything else, I would defend her on that point.

someone help.... please: what does MHMR mean? I am racking my brain (which doesn't take long not much there at this time o' night). All I can getting is hollow echoes in my mind. HELP!

MHMR: The way she said it made me think what she was trying to say was MMR...? :waitasec:

ETA: Mildly Mentally Retarded. (I am just taking a stab at the acronym here so please do not start spreading a rumor that SA is MMR.)

someone help.... please: what does MHMR mean? I am racking my brain (which doesn't take long not much there at this time o' night). All I can getting is hollow echoes in my mind. HELP!

Mental Health/Mental Retardation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW she should have stuck with her gut about not trusting him. She was also concerned SA would mess with her son if he went to the house, that is not a good sign. Messing with her son was an after thought, right after the TV and Xbox. JMO!

Here is what she said it was in reply to a post from Pondering Mind:

Thread #26, Post #646 Yesterday

From CZGTZ:

If I find out for a fact that Billie called the police and reported that SA threatened her and Hailey, then I am going to have to have a serious talk with her. And to be perfectly honest, I think it would just about shatter me. Because if she is lying to me about this, at this point in time..... I just can't even think about what that might mean, not only in terms of our friendship, but about everything else she is telling me

I am sure that you, along with many others, think that I am just blindly believing Billie. I am not, and I am also not stupid, nor do I consider myself to be gullible. I understand that there are many 'hinky' things about this case.

I will say this though - even if I did find out that Billie was, for whatever reason, lying to me, I would still not believe that she has any knowledge of what has happened to Hailey. And while I might not continue to defend her on anything else, I would defend her on that point.

I just don't understand not be truthful with everything with everyone. All the lying, deflecting, etc. is what is making herself look guilty. I totally understand why LE had such a hard time in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa