TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a new (phone, Ipad,Ipod whatever it is)

no child runs away with new goodies like that at home!
Could Hailey of taken the earring out beause it hurt?
13 yr old's don't like pain even though they want to be cool......IMO

There are several good reasons to believe she could have taken it out on purpose...PAIN, as you have stated, getting caught on her hair and becoming irritating-- especially if the pink hair section was some sort of an extension, but the primary reason in her dad's home would be playing with a baby that was grabbing at them.

Originally Posted by LisaB
SO MHMR was like a slang for "retarded"? Around here we say "special" or "short bus" so I get that being local slang.

MY 7 YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS DOWN SYNDROME

THATS IS JUST RUDE AND UNEDUCATED TO SAY THAT.

I don't say that, it is a playground insult. There are a LOT of politically incorrect things that 10 year olds call one another. I was saying that in CCity, MHMR is probably a local variant.

Here is the deal peeps. At the present time what we know is DD has been removed from the home of BD. That is all we know. Speculation that he is in anyway involved, planted evidence or other than a VICTIM who is a minor child is off limits. He is a minor.

With minors we can talk about what we know from the news, what is in court documents released or an interview done by the minor. You must still use initials when referring to the minor even if the news prints otherwise.

Do not post or talk about any other minors. Don't link or post pictures of minor children please.

Let's get back on track here. Children are not subject to sleuthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500