TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that she probably didn't check in on her, hence the non-committal answers. I am not sure of her exact words, but almost along the lines of she appeared to be in her bed sleeping. I get the feeling that she is setting it up, like someone made HD's bed look like she was in there, like she snuck out or something or SA made it appear that she was sleeping.JMO

I have never thought that BD even so much as peeked in on her daughter Monday morning. I think when people on here questioned the friend about it, that she might have mentioned it to BD. In order to make herself appear as a good mom she started saying it. I had not heard it before someone asked the friend on here so it kind of stood out to me.
JMO

When SA says he last saw Hailey watching TV in the living room, I'm pretty sure he's IN that living room, giving the interview--it seems to me that he should be saying "She was sitting right here on this couch" or "She was sitting right there in that chair", and should be gesturing, pointing to where she was sitting--his description seems to be a imaginary construct to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley