TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125833"]TX TX - Saturday Jan. 22nd Food/Volunteers for Search for Hailey Dunn. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Remember to read here about helping the search teams. Even if you aren't able to donate, they can use your prayers and cyber hugs!

this is my first posting but have been following/reading from day 1. I don't think billie should be out searching, but i do feel she could go out & show her support to the ones that are searching. I can't imagine what she is going through (whether she is guilty or not) & hope i never have to with my kids, grand-kids or anyone. Moo

welcome

Does LE usually give MK special insight into cases like this? Are they sharing confidential info with him?? I wouldn't think so, but I am not sure.

I suppose that would depend upon each particular police department or case but they need to share some info in order for him to know where to search. LE appreciates and depends upon these search teams and would want to assign them to meaningful locations. So they must be in communication with each other about the relevant facts and theories.

Also, CZ told us that LE was spending a lot of time at BD's. And now MK is there as well so I am sure they are discussing the situation.

However, a spokeswoman did say there are instances when CPS is investigating a family that they ask the family to place a child voluntarily outside the home pending the outcome of that investigation.
Wednesday night on the Nancy Grace Show, Billie Dunn said her son David is staying with an uncle.
We tried again to talk with Billie, however since KTXS first released the affidavits the showed disturbing information about Billie and Shawn, she has refused an interview.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26564175/detail.html

Someone a few threads back mentioned maybe SA put her in the dumpster where he worked explaining his reason for him going there that Monday. To me that would explain all these multiple landfill searches. Would someone actually go to the trouble to dispose of remains in multiple locations?

I could almost buy that except for the pings on SA's phone............why did he go back to C City, and then lie about that?

hey now teh..don't believe your lying eyes! That's what attorney would also have you believe. Combine that with being fired (boss says "Not true, no idea what he's talking about, a good employee"), and there you have it. Combine these facts within the timeline of a 13 yr old girl missing from HIS house, and there you have it. This rules out any stranger abduction to me.

Someone a few threads back mentioned maybe SA put her in the dumpster where he worked explaining his reason for him going there that Monday. To me that would explain all these multiple landfill searches. Would someone actually go to the trouble to dispose of remains in multiple locations?

BBM

Yep they would, it happened here recently with the Zarah Baker case.

but....The Salon lady seen her between 10-and 12:30 :waitasec: see we just dont know enough its aggravating and nothing fits like it should

Sorry if this has been covered as I'm not on here as much anymore.
Two things stood out to me last night after watching Nancy Grace. The neighbor said that she had seen Hailey with a little boy walking when she saw here. I had never heard that before. Also, does anyone remember the boyfriend saying that he loved her with all his heart and he thought she did too? Was he referring to Hailey or Billie? I thought it was Hailey.

Also, does anyone remember Billie saying that she saw her the night before and looked in her room the next morning to make sure she was okay? I thought that was odd.

Could the they don't think someone intentionally put a body in the trash mean they think the body was dumped in an area that has been cleaned and someone may have taken bags to the dump without knowing they were dumping a body?

I have done some volunteer clean up projects, where you see the piles of heavy duty black bags on the side of the road. Being that my mind works the way it does it did cross my mind it would be a great way to get rid of a body, no one is opening those bags, they are heavy, the bags are heavy duty.

Not suggesting that happened here, but she may have gotten to the landfill without the intentional efforts of someone. I wonder if a family or friend just moved or did some big clean up. Work site with a dumpster....

The "deer in trhe headlights" look. THE END

I still keep going back to that. Maybe there was a "clean-up" of sorts at the house. Not alot mind you - but some. And SA threw whatever he used to clean up with in the trash and that's what they're looking for - or maybe that's what they found. If LE has said they aren't looking for Hailey in the landfills - then next logical thing would be clean-up evidence.

However, a spokeswoman did say there are instances when CPS is investigating a family that they ask the family to place a child voluntarily outside the home pending the outcome of that investigation.
Wednesday night on the Nancy Grace Show, Billie Dunn said her son David is staying with an uncle.
We tried again to talk with Billie, however since KTXS first released the affidavits the showed disturbing information about Billie and Shawn, she has refused an interview.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26564175/detail.html

they got a pair, even going over there since they released those affidavits LOL!!

I don't believe she left on her own accord. I do believe someone totally unrelated to her daily life may have taken the opportunity to steal her from her loved ones.
Although statistics usually point to the family members in cases like this, it is still possible that none of them are involved. I really don't know how she would have looked at her Mother's boyfriend...whether with love or apprehension. If what her Grandmother(?) is reported to have said is true, then it would have been the latter.

According to SA he saw her a 3PM, and she supposedly said she was going to overnight with her little friend. Her friend denies seeing her and the friend's mom said that HD didnt spend the night there, and had never spent the night there.

All of those things cannot be true, so at least one of those folks was lying, most likely SA. It also means that no random stranger is responsible for HD being gone, whoever it is is known to her, either family or friends. That narrows things down a lot.

CZ billie's friend stated when the phone LE took is dialed, it goes directly to voice mail which indicates it's shut off. It is probably turned off or has a dead battery in an evidence box somewhere.

Maybe if CZ still read here she could ask LE if they could forward the calls to the new phone...
Geez what if she had a ransom call and its off.... even thou I dont think thats the case I cant be 100% sure...

Does Zahara Baker ring a bell. She was found all over the county.

IMO The only thing that makes sense to me if she is indeed deceased witht the sightings of the Salon lady...is that She was killed between 12:30 and 3:15 and what DD walked in on was Clean up

OT- I never could follow her story (it was too emotionally rough), did they find out who killed her??
Nope! And AB (dad) is still walking free. No one has been charged - yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517