TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link to where it shows those bottles?

My recollection of it is, that DOCTOR listed on those bottles shared the same last name. That could be coincidental, or it means the doctor is related through marriage (brother in law, father in law etc). Dunn is her married name.

I just did a yellowpages search on doctors in Snyder, Tx. Take a look.

We need an acceptible link for both the doctors' name if it has been in MSM or documents and one for the bottles. Thanks.

It is my opinion that Marc Klaas is not even considering BD's guilt or innocence. I believe he looks at BD as simply (and tragically) a mother whose daughter is missing. His main concern is Hailey and bringing Hailey home in any way possible. At this point in time, he is willing to give BD help, without judgement, for the sake of her daughter-- and this is all he cares about. He is willing to look beyond any possible dependancy or whatever that BD has for SA in order to return HD home to her family. Whomever is ultimately found responsible and whatever the outcome of this tragic case, I will admire Marc for being there for CD, BD and DD when few other people were and for getting the searches properly organized.

I hate to ask this AGAIN...But WHY aren't they calling in TES? They are located right there in Texas...DUH???

This question is not meant to reflect on the abilities of Marc Klass and his search efforts....So please do not hit the alert button on ME!

This post is MHOO......

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME ALIVE!!!

It was never returned because of the smell of decomp in the trunk that is probably still there. That's the kind of thing that makes LE keep a car.

Thanks. I couldn't remember it being released back to the family.
Darn rotting pizza.

BD says after going to her mom's they drove "straight " home sooo where or when do the groceries and gas come into play?

This is West Texas. These old geezer ranchers get a bit upset when people climb their fences, causing damages. Trash is another concern they have but not in this case. I would bet most ranchers just don't want their fences messed up with everyone climbing over, etc. Not making excuses at all. I am in the Oil business out here and some of these ranchers come after us to pay damages if we drive off a designated road. They claim damages occur to the grass.

Go figure.

And....as soon as one of these citizen searchers gets injured on that "old geezers" private property? And, that "grass" you damage?? Of course, it's just grass to you...to a rancher it's grazing land. My bet is that if LE asks someone to search their property, they do so willingly.

Do you have a link to where it shows those bottles?

My recollection of it is, that DOCTOR listed on those bottles shared the same last name. That could be coincidental, or it means the doctor is related through marriage (brother in law, father in law etc). Dunn is her married name.

I just did a yellowpages search on doctors in Snyder, Tx. Take a look.

Yes, I feel terribly because I just watched the video again. When I retraced my source for asking about her brother's name on the pills, it was a comment here on WS. The video does show the name<Mod snip> DD as the prescribing doctor. Hate that I caused any confusion when there's enough already. Original post deleted.

Sorry all!!!! Will be very careful to make sure sources are from links and not recollection moving forward.

302s3rk.jpg

This is an antibiotic. Thanks for the link. Do you have a link for the other scripts?

As a SMALL town dweller - let me tell you why you would call 911 for that. Our little town PDs non-emergency number is only answered if someone is in the office. It does NOT forward anywhere- you literally get an answering machine. The answering machine message tells you to call 911 if you need the police.
Our town's police force also plowed snow and helped out the street department (one-man operations).
And even in larger towns, people call 911 for the STUPIDEST reasons. I have a friend who is a dispatcher, and a lady called last week wanting to know about facebook - seriously!

:cop:

Thanks for that info. I called 911 when a guy grabbed my wallet out of my purse, they transferred me to the local pd. Who, by the way, didn't even bother to come out! I had to file a report on line! Well, thank the good Lord I could afford a computer with internet access.

My only saving grace in that nightmare, they caught the perp (he was on video at the store).

The whole system scares me, and I wonder what would happen if I had a real emergency. It's nice to know the fire dept and ambulance service is right across the street. I guess I could run over there if needed. Then again, they might send me home and ask me to call. geeezzz!

And this is where our tax dollars are going? I hate it when I hear 911 calls to say "Mc'donalds won't give me my Chicken Nuggets". LOL

Sorry to get OT.

MOO

Mel

THIS IS ONLY A THEORY!!!! THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION OF WHAY COULD HAVE HAPPENED!! PLEASE DON'T TREAT THIS AS FACT!! IF I'VE VIOLATED THE RULES IT WAS COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL. IT'S BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU. :seeya:

IN MY OPINION, DD walked in on something terrible that SA was doing to HD. I think SA freaked and tried to hide whatever he was doing. He just didn't expect DD to come through the window and be standing there in the house, thus the "deer caught in the headlights look." I think whatever happened to HD happened in the house at that time. I think SA passed off a lie to DD and told him to get out. Whatever DD saw was crazy but he didn't see HD, so he went to CD's house to tell him about it. Because DD didn't see HD, CD thought SA was probably doing the same crazy stuff we have all posted here. I think HD was hidden in the house somewhere. I think SA straightened up and went to pick BD up from work. I think he told bought drugs for BD knowing she couldn't resist them. I think she took too much and possibly blacked out or just got really messed up. I don't think BD or DD saw HD that night. I think BD couldn't and I think BD quite possibly made DD tell LE he did to cover for SA. I think that's why LE moved DD away from her without making too much of a fuss. I think BD was passed out. I think SA got HD and put her in her bed. I think it could explain why BD said "I checked on her, but I didn't go and touch her to make sure it was really her." I think she was scared then. I think SA went to work for 10 minutes because he HAD to get home to do with HD whatever he did with HD. I think that explains SA's lies to BD. I think it explains the cell phone pings. I think it explains why BD suddenly called DD and told him to tell HD to come home now. I think it explains why she was too scared to. I think it explains why BD went straight to LE. I think it explains why we all think BD didn't do it. She didn't. However, all of the things we think about BD, the drug use, the lack of message to HD other than "call 911" now make sense. She doesn't know for sure what happened to HD. She said she wasn't a runaway. In the bright light of day, now maybe she is. Call 911, in my opinion, means I'm on your side now. I'm not covering for SA anymore. You can go straight to the police.

THIS IS JUST A THEORY. MY TIMELINE MAY NOT WORK. IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE I'M SO SORRY.

TexasGiGi perhaps you could shed some light on this subject?

Apparantly I missed your very important reply to my question about the date of Garbage Pick-up on Chestnut St., the week after Christmas. Thanks, Kamille, for reposting TGG's very important post.

1. Would you know if Hailey's home on Chestnut is at the beginning, middle or end of the Monday pick-up route? I see on the Colorado City link I posted ^^, that pick-up starts at 7 am. You mentioned that Dunn, Snyder and Albilene were also included in the schedule (for that day?). This could be vital to the timeline.

2. Is CD's home in the same territory for Monday pick-up?

3. Did LE search your brother's Garbage Truck?

This is an antibiotic. Thanks for the link. Do you have a link for the other scripts?

This was a screen grab from a video. A couple a pill bottles were sitting on the table. This was the only one that I could get a clear grab of.

Acid can be used to clean up old wells in an attempt to increase production. The term “Acid Job” is common out in the field. Say a well’s production has declined over time; a service company would come in suggest a treatment plan that could increase the wells production. Acid is usually a key ingredient to the fluid that’s pumped into the hole. The total amount of treatment fluid pumped into the hole is calculated by the barrel. Once the fluid is pumped into the hole or also known as formation, they may allow it to sit there anywhere from one hour to several days. In order to bring the well back into production, it’s important that the fluid be flushed out of the hole. At this point they begin swabbing the hole in an attempt to bring as much of the treatment fluid back to service as possible. They drop a plunger with a line to the bottom of the hole and come up out of the hole, repeating the process until the well kicks off (starts blowing) or they can no longer recover any additional treatment fluid. The recovered treatment fluid is usually directed to a hole that has been dug into the ground with the ground eventually absorbing it. While you wouldn’t want to stick a bare hand in the fluid that’s been recovered, it’s not nearly as potent as it was in its original state. I doubt that the recovery fluid would be potent enough to cause serious damage to flesh and bone.

Acid is also used to perforate casing. Casing is the outer pipe that goes into the hole. Figure that once all the casing is in the hole, in order to bring oil or gas to surface, that casing must have some holes in it that correlate with the production formation. This is when they place a “gun” down the hole that shoots off the mixture that will open holes in the casing at the production intervals.

These chemicals are usually under lock and key at the service company’s yard and also monitored. Its doubtful SA had access to these chemicals unless he had the assistance of someone, which I also feel is doubtful. One never knows though. I am sure LE has asked for inventory and accountability of the chemicals at the place SA worked. Not to say he couldn’t have acquired them elsewhere though.

There is a lot of oil and gas production in the area that composes of several counties. There are a lot of county roads, back roads, etc. as well. Working in the business going from well to well, one can learn those roads, shortcuts, etc. very quickly. Many wells are off the grid and one must know where to go in order to get to them. Many well locations may contain open holes that haven’t been covered up. While most land owners make sure that’s not the case, it still does occur. Many locations have old abandoned tanks. These tanks can be anywhere from 15 feet high and up. While a person could not enter the tank from the top, there is a space on the bottom of the tank towards the back that is secured by several bolts and screws. This door is opened up when the tank is empty so people can crawl inside to clean, maintain, etc.

Cell phone coverage varies and is sparse in many places. I carry a satellite phone at all times because of this.

I am hopeful LE has/is conducting the following:

1. Asking Weaver Services (and other service company’s) for an account of their fluid inventory and who has access to it.
2. Obtaining a log from SA’s employers for the past couple years or so detailing each and every well site he worked on and that they (LE) are actively searching each and every one of those well sites along with the roads leading to those sites. Traveling those roads one will see old abandoned buildings, stock tanks, caliche pits, old style outhouses, drain pipes, etc.

All these and more should be searched. Over time by traveling these roads, SA could have discovered what he felt was the ideal hiding place.
First time post long time followower, have read every thread.
I think this info shoud be forwared to SARX. Praying foe Haileys safe return.

Here's my problem with the atm withdrawl. Why did they drive several miles away in another town to use the ATM? She says she is not sure how much money she has in there. Why would they take a risk of the account being empty and no gas.

I think LE needs to search anywhere the phone pinged after the ATM withdrawl...

I am just jumping off your post. Does anyone know if this was BD's debit card from bank or her debit card for child support? Here in Illinois we have a debit card that our child support gets directly deposited onto. Some banks (atm machines) charge a fee and some do not. If the bank charges a fee then you also get charged a fee from the company that distributes the debit card. If bank does not charge then there is no charge from them either. If you call to see what your amount is they charge you for it. She may have been checking to see if the money was deposited to the card and then noticed the fee, which can total $5.00 or more. I looked at the website and noticed that Texas has one of those cards for child support too. Now if she isn't getting child support then this is a mute point from me.

Once again I am sorry if this confusing, I am not great at relaying what is in my mind.

www.eppicard.com

:wagon:

I forwarded it to sarx and oriah

I don't think we know if Billie had child support coming in, they are not divorced and not even sure if they have a legal separation.

THIS IS ONLY A THEORY!!!! THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION OF WHAY COULD HAVE HAPPENED!! PLEASE DON'T TREAT THIS AS FACT!! IF I'VE VIOLATED THE RULES IT WAS COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL. IT'S BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU. :seeya:

IN MY OPINION, DD walked in on something terrible that SA was doing to HD. I think SA freaked and tried to hide whatever he was doing. He just didn't expect DD to come through the window and be standing there in the house, the the "deer caught in the headlights look." I think whatever happened to HD happened in the house at that time. I think SA passed off a lie to DD and told him to get out. Whatever DD saw was crazy but he didn't see HD, so he went to CD's house to tell him about it. Because DD didn't see HD, CD thought SA was probably doing the same crazy stuff we have all posted here. I think HD was hidden in the house somewhere. I think SAstraightened up and went to pick BD from work. I think he told bought drugs for BD knowing she couldn't resist them. I think she took too much and possibly blacked out or just got really messed up. I don't think BD or DD saw HD that night. I think BD couldn't and I think BD quite possibly made DD tell LE that. I think that's why LE moved DD away from her without making too much of a fuss. I think BD was passed out. I think SA got HD and put her in her bed. I think it could explain why BD said "I checked on her, but I didn't go and touch her to make sure it was really her." I think she was scared then. I think SA went to work for 10 minutes because her HAD to get home to do with HD whatever he did with HD. I think that explains SA's lies to BD. I think it explains to cell phone pings. I think it explains why BD suddenly called DD and told him to tell HD to come home now. I think it explains why she was too scared to. I think it explains why BD went straight to LE. I think it explains why we all think BD didn't do it. She didn't. However, all of the things we think about BD, the drug use, the lack of message to HD other than "call 911" now make sense.

THIS IS JUST A THEORY. MY TIMELINE MAY NOT WORK. IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE I'M SO SORRY.

Theories are good - that's why we're here. I see nothing wrong with your theory. It makes sense - in light of how both BD and SA are acting right now. I'm saddened that DD got caught in the middle, and for CD as well. It's MHO that SA definitely had something to do with the disappearance of HD. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the thought out post.

Mel

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member