TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a search warrant done on SA's mom's house/Land? After all it was were he pinged after CC. (someone implied they never did after i posted these questions)
I wonder if they have done a search by air over the property like for heat signatures..

Did SA's mom or uncle take a poly? They were after all his alibi and family, do they do that?

Is the uncle at mom's house the same uncle to the cousin in the video's? I thought when i was watching one of the video's the uncle (dad of cousin) had a mask on (tattoo's on arm). Just made me go hmmmm... And the comment the Granny made about being a "family unit" just strange..

Did SA "stalk BD out" on myspace? he was the one to "friend" her..

Did SA ask BD to print out that stuff at work? maybe trying to connect her later? "look at both of us" comment...

I wonder WHAT movie they were watching that night...might give us clues as to where she is...

I watched one of the halloween movies (wish i could get that time back) and besides being more scared then i was before in the shower, i noticed a tattoo on MM's wrist when he handed her a towel, anyone know if SD has a tattoo there?

What was on that evidence sheet they gave BD of the stuff they took out of her house? Masks maybe...or?

hopefully i didn't sleuth where i shouldn't be sleuthing...

Also...someone asked about why we haven't seen the phone records. I believe we haven't seen them because the phones were given voluntary no warrant?

This case is just making me so sick!

I hope and pray that Hailey is found soon!

It would be the first place I searched. Maybe they could not get a search warrant?

Only reasons I can think of as to why SA would lock the door:
He was doing his drugs
He was doing another woman
He was cleaning up stuff
He was watching a video or tape
All reasons to NOT get walked in on

Didn't Billie say she usually left her windows and doors unlocked?

above BBM
Thank you TexasLil. To me this is huge! Given the situation I have tried to be understanding about minor inconsistencies in statements. Who would have a NYE get together/party with a child missing? I have assumed that, as others have mentioned, it was basically family gathering for support and this was somehow turned into a "party". Now SA says that it was friends invited over for drinks. This is in direct conflict with what BD has stated on NG. I would like to know who attended..family or regular partying friends. Did they all drink, and party as usual? Or was it family and close friends merely present for support? SA states that the purpose was "to have a few friends over to the house for drinks". They are 2 entirely different things. Did I miss information on who was present, or do we know?
That's why I would like to read DD's statement. I would imagine he was there. He probably did have NYE plans BEFORE Hailey went missing but I don't think he would have gone anywhere because Hailey did go missing. So, if DD was there - what is his recollection of NYE at the house?

The door should have been unlocked if expecting the kids to come home...

I'm not sure she kicked him out. There was that one report that D told the Texas Ranger that Shawn had disappeared.

And all this happened on Jan 5, the day of Billie's poly. And Billie said she was questioned for 10 or 12 hours. And Billie says Shawn's aunt picked him up from his poly and took him to his grandmother's house. And that was the same day.

So Billie was in being interrogated while that happened.

I think Shawn was gone when she got home, and that's when D went to the Texas Ranger.

I just never thought she kicked him out. Didn't make sense. She 'loves' him.

I agree. SA already had taken whatever he needed from the home prior to the polygraph
MOO

Only reasons I can think of as to why SA would lock the door:
He was doing his drugs
He was doing another woman
He was cleaning up stuff
He was watching a video or tape
All reasons to NOT get walked in on

I'm in a mood today about this case and the first thing I thought of is "all of the above".
I am really getting worried this may go the way of some of the other cases posters have mentioned.

I just can't shut up about this lmao. I wonder, while she was telling all of us that Shawn wasn't there until 3, if she had told anybody - like Clint, Hailey's father - that LE had already told her that Shawn had come home that morning.

:furious:

LE had NOT told her that Shawn came home earlier than 3pm.

If you watch and listen that is not what she is saying BEFORE Nancy cuts her off. It was easy to misunderstand because of that and improper transcription... it should be more like this.

DUNN: Right. And I'm guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They've talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom's house saying that he was there. The police have never told me -- "well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that" or --

What she is saying is that "they said Shawn came home earlier than that" is ONE of the things police NEVER told her. She was never told her neighbors said that. She assumes that the police would have asked the neighbors all those questions and the police never told her he came home earlier.

She would have said something else if Nancy hadn't cut her off. Maybe something that would have clarified.

At that point in time, Billie was saying that as far as what she had been told by law enforcement, she had no reason to think Shawn had come home early. All she had been told was what his family said about when he left. They never said he came home earlier than what he said.

That is supported in the afternoon, by the cell phone pings. She was referring to Shawn coming back earlier than 3pm, because they were still assuming Hailey was seen on the phone at Noon. It hadn't entered their minds he may have come home in the morning. His pings support he didn't come back early in the afternoon.

Billie maintains she did not know Shawn came home early, at any point during the day, until the affidavits came out.

I confirmed this with CZ, the close friend who posted on here. To ensure I was in fact interpreting her correctly. It was bugging me that much. I am not SURE of things very often! :innocent:

Then, Billie actually clarified it on Nancy.

DUNN: I haven't spoke with him. He'll send a text every now and then. But I haven't asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn't know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

January 6

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

January 18

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

January 6 - 5:00 point

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-pIz42NSs8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Do we know what date SA's third and final polygraph attempt was done?

picture.php

I going to go with the last time she was seen was by anyone alive was when they recorded her at the dollar store....like you all were saying before SD could have made DD lie...

I think they took DD out of the home (besides the obvious danger) is that they wanted to question him and maybe BD wouldn't consent?

Yup! SA's best alibi would have been to go to work and stay all day... but he couldn't do that. Hence IMO no strangers involved.

I didn't want to discount a stranger abduction, but after reading the affidavit and more it is just too obvious that no stranger is involved in this.
What is MK thinking? He has obviously read this affidavit and talked with LE.
I guess he is just believing that BD is innocent of harming HD. I'm just not sure that she isn't covering for him:(

I know everyone is all over SA for this, but WHAT IF it was a stranger abduction??? Hailey was oh so close to Hickory/208... and I-20.

There is the other girl missing in Lubbock, look over at her page and see if anyone has any thoughts on that over there
...I may be grasping at nothing, but makes me pause....could some weirdo have seen Elizabeth at the motel and followed to see where they were going at 1:30 in the morning?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125922"]TX TX- Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 Jan 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Wonder who Rupa is getting her info from? And whatever happened to that other lady that used to do this on NG? I liked her reporting. I forgot her name.

Last night on NG, RupaM said that it was LE who told her that the hit was from a prior search, and that it was related to H, though not a body:

GRACE: Rupa Mikkilineni, in fact, police told you something absolutely contrary to Marc`s theory. Did they not tell you that the hit was related to Hailey, but not a body?

MIKKILINENI: Correct. They did say that. We`re not talking about the searches that happened today, but we`re talking about a previous search in a different landfill. That is correct, Nancy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.html

Rupa from NG is the only person I heard, or read, that "physical evidence" of Hailey was found. I think she just got it wrong. I wish the "journalists" would be more responsible and not add words like that, either for dramatic effect or out of carelessness. The same way they said on NG that LE was looking for a "letter" in the landfill, when I am sure they were looking for mail with the address on it.

These are questions that are nagging at many of us SusanB! Sure wish we had the answers instead of vague references regarding Hailey's stays away from home. Here's what I know from press:

DB (once dated one of Billie's relatives) and her boyfriend had Hailey in their home in another school district for a few weeks at the end of the last school year (and on and off on other occasions). She said Hailey told her SA yelled at her, but Hailey never accused him of abusing her. She also said that Hailey was living with Clint for about a month leading up to Christmas.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Grandma Connie Jones (Clint's mom) said on NG that Hailey used to stay with her sometimes until Clint moved to CC - right near Hailey's house. We don't know how often or how long those stays were.

But, Billie doesn't mention these apparently frequent and weeks long occasions when Hailey didn't want to be at her mother's home. Everything was fine according to Billie. The reasons for Hailey staying elsewhere and even changing schools could hold valuable clues as to what happened to Hailey, but we just don't have any first-hand information as to why Hailey moved around (that I am aware of). We haven't heard from Clint either as to why Hailey wanted to move in with him when she went missing.

Hope this helps a little!

I'd like to know how much of Hailey's moving around had to do with SA's moving around. The 911 calls from 2/14/10 make me question whether Hailey was living with her mom at the time. BD mentions that she is concerned that her son might be at the home, but doesn't mention Hailey. I also wonder about the details of the before-the-holidays blow-up and how it was related to Hailey wanting to live with her dad.

LE had NOT told her that Shawn came home earlier than 3pm.

If you watch and listen that is not what she is saying BEFORE Nancy cuts her off. It was easy to misunderstand because of that and improper transcription... it should be more like this.

DUNN: Right. And I'm guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They've talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom's house saying that he was there. The police have never told me -- "well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that" or --

What she is saying is that "they said Shawn came home earlier than that" is ONE of the things police NEVER told her. She was never told her neighbors said that. She assumes that the police would have asked the neighbors all those questions and the police never told her he came home earlier.

She would have said something else if Nancy hadn't cut her off. Maybe something that would have clarified.

At that point in time, Billie was saying that as far as what she had been told by law enforcement, she had no reason to think Shawn had come home early. All she had been told was what his family said about when he left. They never said he came home earlier than what he said.

That is supported in the afternoon, by the cell phone pings. She was referring to Shawn coming back earlier than 3pm, because they were still assuming Hailey was seen on the phone at Noon. It hadn't entered their minds he may have come home in the morning. His pings support he didn't come back early in the afternoon.

Billie maintains she did not know Shawn came home early, at any point during the day, until the affidavits came out.

I confirmed this with CZ, the close friend who posted on here. To ensure I was in fact interpreting her correctly. It was bugging me that much. I am not SURE of things very often! :innocent:

Then, Billie actually clarified it on Nancy.

DUNN: I haven't spoke with him. He'll send a text every now and then. But I haven't asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn't know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

January 6

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

January 18

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

January 6 - 5:00 point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-pIz42NSs8&feature=player_embedded

Thank you so very much for digging up that video, MsFacetious, because watching it, and listening to Billie's inflection, I have to completely agree with you.

Phew! Now my blood pressure can come down a few hundred points!

Thank you again :blowkiss:

I know everyone is all over SA for this, but WHAT IF it was a stranger abduction??? Hailey was oh so close to Hickory/208... and I-20.

There is the other girl missing in Lubbock, look over at her page and see if anyone has any thoughts on that over there
...I may be grasping at nothing, but makes me pause....could some weirdo have seen Elizabeth at the motel and followed to see where they were going at 1:30 in the morning?

TX TX- Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 Jan 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I've seriously considered this too. I still feel it could be a stranger abduction. I know SA is weird, and alot of things seem very strange, but I'm not ready to convict him just yet. And I know I'm in the minority, but I do not believe Billie knows anything about what happened to Hailey at all.

Last night on NG, RupaM said that it was LE who told her that the hit was from a prior search, and that it was related to H, though not a body:

GRACE: Rupa Mikkilineni, in fact, police told you something absolutely contrary to Marc`s theory. Did they not tell you that the hit was related to Hailey, but not a body?

MIKKILINENI: Correct. They did say that. We`re not talking about the searches that happened today, but we`re talking about a previous search in a different landfill. That is correct, Nancy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.html

I wish Jean C would go there and investigate.

TX TX- Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 Jan 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

My DD who is 12 asked me the other day "Momma, what if he (SD) didn't really do it?" uggg.. If he is innocent he has a WHOLE lot of explaining to do. The guy def. has some major problems. I sure hope BD don't take him back..even if he is innocent. The LE were pretty quick to name him a suspect, i'm sure there is much, much more evidence then what we know...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member