TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by Texas Mist, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rossva

rossva George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.

My personal experiences with a polygraph:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4981659&postcount=67"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.03.25 Misty Croslin Flunks Secret Police Polygraph!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4981747&postcount=72"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.03.25 Misty Croslin Flunks Secret Police Polygraph!![/ame]

2. TxLady2

TxLady2 Well-Known Member

Have they asked her to take another poly?
    If she insisted on getting one from a private polygrapher, and passed... I doubt that would hold much weight with LE, they like to have their own people to administer them, or FBI.
    (IIRC, all the private LDT's and LVA's that were given to Misty C., LE didn't seem to be very impressed with them.)
    Has Clint ever taken one? I know he offered, and last I heard, they haven't bothered to test him, nor his g/f. Wonder why?

3. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

Yup. If they are not prescribed to you they are just as illegal as "street drugs".The possession of just a few would probably get you in more trouble with the law then a dime bag of weed would.

4. debirlfan

debirlfan Well-Known Member

The only reason I can think of for the police to KEEP a cell phone (after checking it for fingerprints/trace/etc) would be if they wanted to see who called the phone - or wanted to talk to them.

For example - they could be hoping for a call from HD. If they suspected drug use/dealing, they could be looking for calls from dealers/customers. Or, if they suspected something else, they could be waiting for a call from an accomplice.

5. orb4me

orb4me Former Member

an officer-involved chase..................hummmmm.

It doesnt find Hailey,but...........

6. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

Hi..just trying to do a bit of catching up while I have a few minutes to do so...

Would anyone happen to have the link to the article where BD has taken this sudden "turn" on Nancy Grace.. Sounds to me as if Billie is publicly renouncing Nancy..which if true IMO would do nothing but AGAIN hinder Hailey's investigation...AGAIN not the direction of doing whatever it takes to have your daughter returned...jmo and thats just from the little I've read here..Anyone have a link to this info?

TIA

7. SailorMoon

SailorMoon Let's go Patriots!!! Rock it Brady!

O//t but I did folllow that one and who would have ever thought!!! I did stop at the conclusion of it, so they know what happened when? It was still speculation as to the when and each person. I'll have to read up on that again.

I live in the DFW area but rural, cotton field across the street from me, but like now, I have my door open so I can see outside but you can bet my storm door is locked. (having a very protective big dog helps too).

You can't outcrazy crazy. It's all around us.

BTW - I wasn't on last night, let the lil one play his games on here and have just been on this afternoon. Anything new? Was there coverage on NG? Was BD on there? I know there was a search today. I've thought about going but I'm a single mom, 3 kids and it's about a 3 hour drive give or take. I'll just pray and hope for justice.

8. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

no media caught it????

9. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Three hours to close off a road due to a chase? Was there a fatality? That seems long...

10. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

We NEED a Kathy B. down there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She would have been all over it.

11. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

LE was in the house and searched it many times. If the sofas were of any interest, they should have taken them then. imo

I do not see the big deal if someone offered her a nicer newer couch and she accepted it.

12. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

If the officer crashed his car......paper work paper work. I hope all involved are ok.

13. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

where is SA???? still held up in grandma's home?
    I would hate to be that grandma.........

14. TxLady2

TxLady2 Well-Known Member

Yes, there has to be probable cause. Not merely that he is a suspect, but reason for them to believe he buried or hid the body on that property. OR that he is holding a live Hailey somewhere on the property.

At this point, they don't know what crime has been committed, though. So they would have to have some evidence that points to that location, either way.

Common sense tells me he would not have been stupid enough to do that, but stranger things have happened.

15. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

New thread coming up in 10 minutes

16. curiousc

curiousc New Member

17. fhc

fhc New Member

on Help Find Hailey FB one poster said there was a shooting. DPS, aka our state troopers, can be authorized to shoot during a chase here (i have seen it!) but generally not local LE.

18. JenRen

JenRen New Member

I live in a rural area, my town is so small it's considered a village LOL, 6 streets wide. Prior to that case I rarely locked my windows, would leave them open at night, didn't lock my doors during the day, etc.

Now I'm locked up like Fort Knox !!!

19. LisaB

LisaB Well-Known Member

Shawn's mom. Can we say her name here or was that a no-no?
    It was specifically related to some calls to Billie. Haven't gotten any more than that.

20. Lanie

Lanie Active Member

I would think a child being missing, SA being last, by his own words, to see the missing child, story he claims told by missing child not checking out, lies about where he was and what he was doing, and his cell pings should be more than enough to get a search warrant. I just don't get it, and I love my family just as much as the next person does, but if my family member was being accused of something like this, and proclaiming their innocence, especially if I believed them, I would be all over LE, here, check this, that, whatever you need, because this person is innocent, and I want them cleared. Don't see that happening, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.