TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by Texas Mist, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

I just tried to say that and you did it so much better.

2. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Honestly, I think Billie is in denial....about a lot of things. True denial isn't a conscious thing, it just is. The mind just doesn't allow some people to even consider other possibilities. If she simply and truly is in denial, of course her mind is going to grasp onto Hailey being a runaway and not let go. It's far better to think Hailey is gone of her own free will and safe somewhere. imo

3. majieof3

majieof3 New Member

Just wondering if anyone sees any similarities to the Dunn Case.
    Just 80 miles north of HD home, been reported missing since I believe Jan 4th.
    While watching NG my BH looked over at me and asked, wonder if that guy
    Salinas is a member of the MM internet site?
    It is just really bizarre to have these two cases going on at the same time, in West Texas. IMO Very scarey ! These 13-14 year old girls just being plucked off the streets ! WTH! Could this be a gang that has to kill in order to move to the next level ! JW

4. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

They mentioned there are still lakes to be searched...TES, anyone?

Not to offend anyone, but I think more than prayer is needed to help find Hailey...the reporter said that is what is left. I think that (all of the) people need to start cooperating with LE, lawyer or no, and LE needs to get on the phone with TES, pronto. Nothing wrong with prayer, but there is some physical work to do down here as well.

5. captdj

captdj New Member

800,000 reported missing each year
    258,000 taken by family/someone outside of family
    115 stranger abduction
    100 deaths a year.....
    76 deaths happened with in 3 hours of being taken...

I thought it would be higher than that ..... only 100 deaths a year

Makes me feel a little better about Hailey....

and only 115 stranger abductions....How many deaths from this catagory?

6. concernedmother

They need to bring side sonar and go in those lakes. A game warden walking around isnt going to find her if she is there.

7. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

I'd like to know how many of those 800,000 remain unaccounted for.

8. majieof3

majieof3 New Member

Lake Colorado City would be on the way to Big Spring off I-20, but the water is very very low, and there are many residents at this lake and most are very aware of strangers mealing around. And if SA did take HD there, I would think where he would have to go to hide something navigation in a car would be taking a chance of getting stuck . JMO But if he had access to a truck it would probably be possible? IDK

9. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

OK. just thinking out of the box. THEORY ONLY!!!! unlikely I know! SA quit his job
    so did Jesse Grund right? was it the Day Caylee went missing? Do we agree someone...KC may have tried to frame him? Even a snowball's chance BD has done the same? Went on with her life while someone else cleaned up her mess? NO sa Is NO J Grund. but fiance daughter missing man quits job.....
    just brainstorming. There are a very few similarities....
    MOO MOO

10. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I was once again blown away by BD's blase attitude last week when NG asked about lakes..rivers..bodies of water..in the surrounding areas and were they being drained..dragged..searched?

And BD's most blase of answers was..."yea..there's a game warden that walks around 'em."

Really WTH?

11. curiousc

curiousc New Member

I didn't follow Caylee's story. Very sad from what I've heard so far.

However, I was thinking about this earlier and I cannot get my mind from this concept of if BD is involved, why has SA been implicated the most? The day of Hailey's disappearance, she went off to her normal routine at work while SA walked into his work for 10 minutes and walked back out. His cell phone pings do not ping from Big Springs but back in CC. All the while, we may assume that BD's phone only pinged in CC. SA supposedly said he was the last to see Hailey, which puts him in that bad spot....usually it's the last person who has seen the missing person who is most obviously the one who did it.

Yes, they both failed LDT's.

Who is covering for whom or who set whom up? Or could it be that BD knows of what happened after the fact, or was she involved from the get go like I think she was?

12. timeenchantre

timeenchantre New Member

I think that your right about BD's lack of emotion and it is of great concern but im also curious if anxiety medications could cause someone to react to a situation in this manner ?

13. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

That's what I've been saying. Stranger danger isn't common. Granted there is too many, but the real danger is within the home.

14. dixiegirl

dixiegirl New Member

I so agree with you on this, and I have a problem watching the searchers meeting on the bridge, in fact I can never finish a video when they are showing a video of them on the bridge. I just get this bad feeling that while they are on the bridge, that Hailey is not far away....just not on dry ground...I do not know why I get that feeling at all. And tonight I am just very saddened by this case. I still pray with all that is in my that Hailey is alive though. MOO

15. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Do we have a local here who had access to interview Billie? I seemed to remember that, not sure who it was.

What I would like Billie to be asked, is if SA is willing to answer more questions and work with LE (with his lawyer, if necessary) and get himself cleared. Billie should see how important this is, as she wants the focus off of SA and it can't be off of SA unless or until he can do this.

I know she says she can't get him on the phone, but I bet she could get a message to him. In the event that SA isn't guilty, can't Billie see that SA not doing this is harming the chances of Hailey being found?

16. Curious Me

Curious Me Long-Time Member from back in the day

How many do you have on your mind from being an aware WS member? I feel like I have so many missing people that don't come home, and wonder how many more before we can stop it.

17. concernedmother

idk............

18. shefner

shefner Member Since 2008

LOL...hilarious....

Every night, my favorite thing to do is get in the night clothes and get on WS! For some reason, we always called a "nightgown" a "gowntail." Maybe thats a southern thing.
    So guys and dolls, I'm in the gowntail and ready to sleuth!!

19. concernedmother

I really dont want BD to be involved. I hate thinking it. But every time she talks I just get real uneasy about her. :(

20. captdj

captdj New Member

and so what if a runaway gets an alert....
    what lost by doing that....isnt there more to lose by not "Alerting'

I just dont get it.....Alert immediately since timing is short for that 76% then decide if the child may be missing by choice....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.