TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by imamaze, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peeples

peeples New Member

Clint offered on National TV to take one

2. tfrohning

tfrohning Rest in Peace

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26413555/detail.html
    Law Enforcement: 'Investigation Hampered' In Colorado City After Report Of Abduction Attempt

3. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Is this an opinion? Or do we have some proof?

4. Jetaime

Jetaime Member

5. salvarenga

salvarenga New Member

Group Giving Emotional, Financial Support to Dunn Family

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335236

Tomorrow marks one month since Hailey Dunn was last seen, and her mother, Billie, is now getting some additional emotional and financial support from someone who has been in her shoes.

6. Ellebelle

Ellebelle New Member

I do recall hearing CD state in the beginning something to the effect that he had a truck that wasn't running and if only it were he'd be out there looking for his daughter. It caught my attention and I wondered if he was asking for people to donate to him.

Then BD friend, who came here and said she had set up an account for BD.

I do want to make it clear that I have a lot of respect for BD friend that posts here. She is one of BD best assets, IMO.

JMO

7. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

redcat, that wasn't directed at you. Just in general. You are there, you know these people it would be hard for you not to have personal feelings. I hope for your sake that you don't have to do any reporting on this case, it would be hard to put feelings aside...that would be a spot I wouldn't want to be in.

8. epiphany

epiphany Well-Known Member

9. PassTheMotrin

PassTheMotrin New Member

This is the same thought I've been having. GMTA. :)

10. salvarenga

salvarenga New Member

From that same article for SARX

Investigators are still aggressively following leads and holding interviews and searches today, according to Pete Kampfer, spokesman for the Colorado City Police Department. Interviews are being conducted in both Mitchell and Scurry Counties today, and searchers are actively looking in southern Scurry County.

11. redcat

redcat Former Member

BBM
    I would hardly be what you could classify as a friend of Billie's. I had never even seen her before all of this happened and did not know her or him for that matter. And there were other media folks at the bridge with TV cameras and he gladly talked to them (which I am glad he is doing because of Hailey). I just wanted to throw my opinion and thoughts out here..sorry if I have upset anyone. :(

12. salvarenga

salvarenga New Member

13. Ellebelle

Ellebelle New Member

No offense if you don't want to answer. I always appreciate your honesty and input.

1. Did you know or have contact with CD before HD came up missing?
    2. Were you a friend of BD before HD went missing?

Just curious as sometimes it seems lines are drawn early and maybe he perceived or knew that you didn't like him.
    I still would hope he wouldn't turn anyone away that is there to help find HD.

14. ThoughtFox

ThoughtFox Expecting the Unexpected

Honestly, folks! We have freedom of thought and religion in this country. And if people don't want to decorate for Christmas that is their business and not ours!

Stickies on the window? I stopped doing that when my youngest turned ten years old, and Hailey is older than that.

What difference does any of that make?

15. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Working on a new thread, will be back to close this one in a few.

Ima

16. Pondering Mind

Pondering Mind here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde

We still have no confirmation in regards to how early Billie got off work that Monday. I asked CZ last night and tried to find out what Billie's normal working hours were. Either no locals know or they don't want to say, which to be honest makes me go hmm...CZ did say this when I asked her about it though....

Originally Posted by czgtz View Post
    Pondering Mind,

I know that at some point Billie told me what time she left work. I do not remember what time she said. I do know that she left somewhat early. I believe that LE has the confirmed time, and has interviewed enough of her coworkers to make sure that she was where she said she was. It has been about a week since I read the affidavits, so I dont know what you mean about it reading a certain way.

So call me crazy, I've been called worse :crazy:..but I believe we will find out Billie was at home during the deer in the headlights incident. I know many are tired of hearing my theory on that. If this is you, please just skip this post! Thanks!

17. tfrohning

tfrohning Rest in Peace

IMO this make no sense to me! Why would she lie? She didn't say "I was kidnaped in Lubbock and brought to C-city"!

And how did this hamper the investigate?

But there was witness and they lied too but not going to be charge?

IMO no sense!

I hope redcat can look deeper into this story!

Hmm make me wonder if LE didn't want to get the town in panic!

18. ~Lisa~

~Lisa~ New Member

Investigators are still aggressively following leads and holding interviews and searches today, according to Pete Kampfer, spokesman for the Colorado City Police Department. Interviews are being conducted in both Mitchell and Scurry Counties today, and searchers are actively looking in southern Scurry County.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335236

Does SA live in Southern Scurry County??

19. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

I have another question about the couches-- redcat indicated LE examined them before they were hauled away, and I have some confusion: did they eyeball them in the driveway, or were they taken to a lab and looked at microscopically?

20. mck16

mck16 New Member

If BD was there why didn't DD say something about that too to his dad? I would think he would mention that mom was there and wouldn't open the door or something along those lines. jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.