TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26545922/detail.html

... on the "Nancy Grace" show Wednesday night, Billie Dunn told Grace that ... her son is living with her brother and visiting every day. Billie Dunn said there was too much craziness going on, and she felt it was best if David stayed with her brother.

She elaborates on this "craziness" in the NG interview cited.

IMO, more Billie-speak:

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS learned Wednesday that Hailey Dunn's older brother, D, has been taken into temporary custody of Child Protective Services.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs.

However, on the "Nancy Grace" show Wednesday night, Billie Dunn told Grace that is not the case.
She said her son is living with her brother and visiting every day. Billie Dunn said there was too much craziness going on, and she felt it was best if D. stayed with her brother.

BBM
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html

IMO, Billie never quite tells the whole story. Most likely, Billie cooperated in placing DD with her brother. Did CPS come in? Yes, they did.

Billie is giving a Press Conference to tell the whole story and to clear up the details on the time line for Sunday Monday and Tuesday....

If I was Billie...I'd let cz posted it her first and get feedback from us ....to make sure she is stating things correctly and not adding more confusion ....

I'd like to say Oh, well that explains it then.... (Baez promised that I think)
I do think some of what Billie says is semantics and some is conflicting .

My thoughts on where to search hasnt included Billie at all just where SA might have placed her....

With Billie having a deceptive repsonse to one question on her poly and some inconcsistencies .... Im on the fence I just dont know......but clearing up the details might be the ladder needed to get me down

Let's hear from a person that knows for sure( game warden maybe) but in the area of Mitchell Co. according to my contacts there have been no buzzards since late December, so that would be a good thing, if there is a body out there somewhere? IMO It would be fairly well preserved according to the weather in that area, it has been cool and dry.
So perhaps they are not here in West Texas at this time. found this info and snipped it from wikipedia: So they are migratory and may be South ! IMO The Turkey Vulture has a large range, with an estimated global occurrence of 28,000,000 km². It is the most abundant vulture in the Americas.[3] Its global population is estimated to be 4,500,000 individuals.[1] It is found in open and semi-open areas throughout the Americas from southern Canada to Cape Horn. It is a permanent resident in the southern United States, though northern birds may migrate as far south as South America.[10] The Turkey Vulture is widespread over open country, subtropical forests, shrublands, deserts, and foothills.[37] It is also found in pastures, grasslands, and wetlands.[1] It is most commonly found in relatively open areas which provide nearby woods for nesting and it generally avoids heavily forested areas.[4] PLease let us hear from a buzzard expert ! Ok !! LOL

I don't know what evidence LE has, except what was released in the SW. And, of course, they're going to only put all the bad stuff they can think of in there (leaving out anything positive), so they can get the SW.

It's been reported that several people failed their polys, not just SA and BD. So, are these people being focused on as well?

Presumably the majority of the evidence RESULTED from the search warrants, so the affidavits should be just the tip of the iceberg, and we really haven't heard a lot about any mindblowing discoveries - although LE could well be guarding that information.

Hailey's FB page, like in her own? Or one of the support Hailey FB pages. Because certainly yes we shouldn't confuse that with fact. Thanks. :heart:

From Hailey's onw status update on her personal FB page :)

Hailey's FB page, like in her own? Or one of the support Hailey FB pages. Because certainly yes we shouldn't confuse that with fact. Thanks. :heart:

BBM

No..it was not her personal FB page---it was her personal MS page and there was no mention of child support; in fact her comments say (paraphrased) he doesn't need anymore kiddos since he already has 2 he CAN take care of...there is absolutely NOTHING in that comment saying he can't or doesn't take care of...

We discussed the comments beginning on thread 1 for the first time where her MS link was / is posted...here is link to the beginning of that conversation:

TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

To be honest if Billie is having this meeting with the press to let everyone know shes telling the truth about everything and a timeline...why not just do a lie detector there with the press present? That would be the best way of proving herself in my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member