TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to see if LE will come out with a statement of their own regarding the things that were stated today.

BTW - has LE ever come forward with what info, if any, they were able to obtain from her myspace or FB pages or computer use? Did they obtain a warrant for the library computer/s since her friends had mentioned she used them?

How has the weather been in CCity? Has it rained/snowed much?
Are there any creeks/ditches in the area that the levels have changed in the past month (gotten higher or lower)?

And were the area lakes ever checked? This isn't the most pleasant thought, but I was reading in another thread regarding the search for little Juliani in the canal and they had noted that a body will start to come to the surface at around 14 days...

Bean, I wish she had went into the room and touched Hailey-- I am sure BD has the same wish.

I do not think it would change anything..... I am one of the ones that believe the hairdresser and since I believe the hairdresser what every happened to Hailey happened later than Monday morning,

{{{ throwing up hands in the air and going back to work }}}

We love you Hailey. We get it.

to make it in context here is the beginning:

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

BBM was Sunday evening
Saw her Monday morning, but didn't "touch her".

IF your child was seen by you Sunday evening in their room, why would you NOT assume that was your child in bed the very next morning? Nothing was askew at that point. IMO

"to ease my mind" and "but didnt touch her" IDK those two statements just dont sit well with me:waitasec:

From what CZ said a few days ago about the mystery man and Billie talking about Hailey's dad, are we suppose to make the leap that it is Clint who threatened them last year? I'm so confused...

Well I noticed on NG BD says she looked in on HD Monday but it was dark.

And in her new timeline she says she looked in on HD and her TV was on.

Anyone else confused by this two statements?

Was it dark or was the TV on?

I wonder why LE discounts the siting by the hairdresser? She seems pretty credible IMO. I can understand the sitings at the Dollar store, if they have Hailey on tape on Sunday, rather than Monday, but I think this hairdresser would remember if she were styling someone's hair or not. :::Just curious:::

Good thing we're all going to teh's for dinner....otherwise it's gonna be a loooong night

Now that we are here...after the presser and the quote about BD being cleared as a POI, I only have this:

Is their anyone out there that has any useful information that helps find Hailey Dunn????

I do not think BD has any involvement in the disappearance of HD. I think this "press conference" is her way of keeping things going forward in this investigation. I would also argue that her usage of the media accomplishes more than CD passing flyers. I do not think CD is involved either and I do not think it is about choosing sides. As far as the remarks made by BD regarding LE or CD, that is just frustration. BD does not know why all of these sightings of HD are discredited, all she can do is believe that they are true. If CDs gf NS saw HD that afternoon or evening, then later said she doesn't know if she did or not, I can see why BD would want to point that out. She wants every rock looked under and I respect that. It doesn't help her case to be in denial about SA, we can all agree on that, but again she is just taking him at his word at this time. Does she think SA is involved? No, she has said so. So if that is what she believes it makes sense to me that she would be frustrated about other leads not being pursued as vigorously as she would like them to be. Could that come back and bite her? Of course, SA looks great as a suspect. She is a mother whose child is missing, and after a month of this is probably a wreck. I am sure LE knows a lot more than they are willing to share with even BD. So why is everyone faulting her for trying, in her way, to make sure that all is being done to find HD?

Well I noticed on NG BD says she looked in on HD Monday but it was dark.

And in her new timeline she says she looked in on HD and her TV was on.

Anyone else confused by this two statements?

Was it dark or was the TV on?

It is somewhat confusing since I have experienced that myself. My son has fallen asleep with the TV on numerous times and if I open it while it is dark in the hallway, house whatever, I can clearly see his face in the TV light. I just don't know what to think anymore. Hailey where are you? Come home Hailey, come home.

Good thing we're all going to teh's for dinner....otherwise it's gonna be a loooong night

No kidding! and I need to go ahead and sign off 'cause I can't ignore the elephant in the room...see you at teh's!

I'm not sure I'm buying SA's excuse for his cell pings in Colorado City that morning (driving through town). Someone posted the link to the expert's statement on NG a few posts back (thanks) and I'm going to look for his statement. Didn't the expert say they could pinpoint a cell ping within an acre of where the phone was located?

Didn't MB already say she never saw or spoke to Hailey on the Monday?
I hope we hear from her mom again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member