TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by imamaze, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pondering Mind

Pondering Mind here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde

OK, watched it..IMO it's a SHAME that she just couldn't resist throwing a dig in to say..

"There are some people that are going around demanding and begging for money, it disgusts me"....

"I'm not taking any questions just because I don't want my interview cut into"..

OK, whatever..THAT cleared nothing up for me..she only contradicted herself..Correcting info that she claimed was wrong..when the original info came straight out of her mouth in some cases...:banghead:...

Wonder if Shawn helped her put together 'her timeline'..now that they are talking on a friendly basis?..If so, don't you know that's a credible timeline? ;)

No Matter How Many Times You Tell It The TRUTH Never Changes...

2. snupy

snupy New Member

As long as you give your email address when you are checking out you will get a receipt.

3. Velouria

Velouria Active Member

But the donations are being sought to fund gas, travel expenses, etc. for Clint, so how is that really different?

And what does that have to do with clearing up the timeline and finding Hailey?

4. winterrose

winterrose New Member

My problem with the 8:30pm sighting is there is no store video to show Hailey was in town and the friend of Hailey's was questioned for hours.I believe if Hailey was with her that evening with some boy,she would have told.IMO And if LE believed the sighting on Monday,SA would not be a suspect if there was especially video proof.

5. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Well-Known Member

I agree, Connie - it seems odd to me that BD immediately called CD to inform him that she was leaving work (according to BD's timeline) to report HD missing - before she had checked out other possible explanations as to HD's whereabouts.

This is from the timeline that BD herself has put together. She can't blame any "discrepancies" in it on *media editing*. These are BD's own words.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

6. Pondering Mind

and then added that she asked Clint to call ahead to the PD and let them know she was coming (although she went by her house before going to the PD)..something he did not do for some reason ..she says..:waitasec:..

7. lynnb

lynnb New Member

redcat-
    do you know why the "mystery" person was not mentioned today? We were under the impression that BD was going to discuss some one that LE can't find who had previously threatened BD and Hailey?

8. salvarenga

salvarenga New Member

Is this the supposed RedBox location?

[​IMG]

9. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I hope Hailey's friend is not forced back into the public eye now, to again deny that she saw Hailey on that day.

10. LisaB

LisaB Well-Known Member

Maybe because a direct quote would have been indecipherable to the general public. We've heard Kampfer talk, and he can be difficult to "get".

11. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

Thank you.

Praying for a safe return for Hailey.

12. redcat

redcat Former Member

I was told that PK asked her not to bring that up...at all.

13. Velouria

Velouria Active Member

One that that REALLY stood out to me:

Billie says she called home and told DD to text MB to tell Hailey to come home. DD hears back from MB that she never showed up or spent the night. Billie tells DD to run across the street to check with CD and see if Hailey went there. Billie says DD told her that Naomi said Hailey came by for a minute but didn't stay. Billie then tells DD to put Clint on the phone, at which time she tells CD to call CCPD and tell them that she is getting a ride home and will then go to the station to file a report. She makes a point of saying that for SOME reason, Clint never called police like he said he would.

Soooo, while it looks to me that she's trying to throw Clint under the proverbial bus here, more than anything I'm wondering why she needed him to call to announce she was coming by to file a report. If she could call Clint, could she not call police herself?

14. Pondering Mind

I totally agree that sometimes you remember more details later..that's perfectly understandable ..If that was the case I wouldn't think twice about it.. but when stories completely change (more than once) that's a whole 'nother ballgame...<moo

15. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

The much anticipated Press Conference in CCity....

[​IMG]

16. bdawk20

bdawk20 Well-Known Member

My guess is that somewhere along the line BD was criticized for taking donations, so she wanted to clarify that she was not involved in asking for donations, nor did she receive them.

jmo

17. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Yes! There were articles written last night that talked about this press conference and the new "mystery man" that was well known to the family; who threatened Hailey and BD only; and BD speculated that maybe this guy felt "wronged" by Hailey and BD.

Did LE put the ki-bosh on the mystery man? With BD putting this timeline out there and wanting everyone to keep looking for Hailey - wouldn't it have been a good idea to talk about who this mystery man is? What does he look like? What kind of car does he have? Anything........something..............

I'm so confused.

18. Pondering Mind

She also said that in the beginning she thought DD left that night around 6PM and DD said it was 9PM. I don't ever remember her saying 6PM...maybe she did and I missed it..I remember her saying 10PM.

Also couldn't help but notice how the "deer in the headlights moment was glossed over"..and we know that it was discussed per CZ. Nope, here they just each go on about their merry way...

19. lynnb

lynnb New Member

Thank you. I'm glad to hear BD at least ran her statement past someone before she publicly accused a POI

20. DeepThinker

DeepThinker Well-Known Member

I tend to agree with that statement...however, if something like drugs and alcohol are involved, the memory gets even hazier...

like I said, I am not defending or criticizing, simply stating an alternate point of view. Does it explain away anything/everything in this case? NO :banghead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.