TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by imamaze, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

You know how that none of us can know what we'd do..how we'd act.. what would we come across to the whole world while on television for our missing child..

While all of this is true and accurate..I can honestly say that without a shadow of a doubt that if my son were missing[72hrs mind you]and it were New Years Eve or even if it was any holiday you can imagine..if any..especially my significant other{and Billie herself stated it was Shawn that was the one drinking on New Years}..or my family..or close family friends..if any of them came into my home with 2 cases of beer{48 beers for 6 adults~ per Billie}..I would react in such a way that there would be no mistaking that I didn't approve.. that I was highly offended and that it flat out wasn't gonna happen in my house! and anyone interested In downing a coupla cold ones as the ball drops could hit the road with the beer in tow!

WITHOUT ONE DOUBT! THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYWAY THAT IT COULD BE EVEN MISCONSTRUED THAT THERE WAS A PARTY AT MY HOME!

AS THE NEIGHBORS WOULD CLEARLY SEE THIS CRAZY WOMAN LOSING IT ON THE MORONS THAT ATTEMPTED TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR AT MY HOME!

2. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

MOO I bet if Hailey was awake when someone took her away she would of put up one heck of a fight..........I'm leaning that she was drugged up now.

3. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

I understand BD and CD frustration with not getting info from LE. I trust that they are keeping this investigation close to the vest and being very tight lipped to protect their evidence. Look how the story already changed about whereabouts since the cell pings were released.

4. lynnb

lynnb New Member

I hope so grandmaj. I really do. and I hope CD does a lot more interviews in the future.

5. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

I get the point, lilys. But were the two cases consumed that night? There are times my husband might bring home a case of beer, but it will be almost a month or six weeks until it's entire gone. He usually buys it when it's on sale. Just to stock up for the future. jmo

6. Pondering Mind

Pondering Mind here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde

It hit me smack in the face tonight that this man doesn't even know what we do..and that he's NO WHERE close to even acknowledging what's most likely coming down the pike..My heart breaks for him...

7. brighidin

brighidin remember me as a time of day

I know! At first, i thought it was going to be a train wreck, but I was pleasantly surprised. They both seemed really genuine and concerned. As soon as they started talking to the gentleman about his missing mom, I was hooked. They really make you feel at ease and I think that was really helpful to Clint.

8. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

CD stated he does not know why LE won't let him see the surveillance videos of the Hotel.

He feels like he wants to get a lawyer to help him, feels LE is keeping things from him.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

(I could hardly hear the show).

9. Just Us

Just Us New Member

And she started off by talking directly to Hailey in a very loving way. She followed up by trying to convey what events she thought were important or that people had been asking her about, in the timeline of events that occurred from Sunday to Tuesday. IMO, if she'd spent the time talking about the little things she liked to do, or her relationship with her brother, there are people, here, or elsewhere, that would be criticizing her with a great big "HOW DOES THAT HELP FIND HAILEY?????????" and suggesting that she was trying to deflect attention from the critical Sun-Tues period.

10. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

I did too. I thought they would be trying to make a bunch of psychic predictions etc. It was just a really good interview.

11. Adrienne37

Adrienne37 Former Member

and if you ask me, Marc Klaas should have been in town offering his support to Clint instead of Billie.

~jmo~

12. jen&jonhart

jen&jonhart New Member

One million percent agree.

13. Just Us

Just Us New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Just Us
    I don't agree that "no one else would have been responsible" . In a lot of families, the STATE is responsible for helping take care of the kids, which some (who do not receive State funds or other assistance) view as a handout. I don't read this as any more than BD saying that she is self-supporting, and doesn't need/want handouts. This is particularly so when you take the whole sentence and look at it: anyone collecting funds in her name is not doing so at her request and she is not getting money from them. Someone else pointed out pages and pages ago that cases like this, unfortunately, attract scammers, who use the misfortunes or heartbreaks of others to line their own pockets. Look what happened with the fake fundraisers for Haiti, Katrina, the tsnuomi in Sri Lanka, the fraudsters 'collecting for cancer' or because their 'friend' has a mysterious deadly disease, or all of those people stranded in Nigeria with no phone access and a dying mother/brother/child/ if you'll only send them money. Tragedy brings out the best in humanity. And the worst.

I hope she notified LE of this. jmo

I would hope the police ASKED her about this in their many hours of interviews with her. That said, I guess they were 'notified', if nowhere else, by a televised interview available on Youtube.

14. epiphany

epiphany Well-Known Member

Respectfully, BBM.

Clint: ...the longer this goes on, the more animosity me and BillieJ have...I haven't spoke to her in a week.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

15. KMouse

KMouse Well-Known Member

CD answered live questions he did not read from a scripted statement of "facts"

16. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Well-Known Member

Truth is Truth.

Honesty is Honesty.

Love is Love.

They need no defending or *clarification*.

They speak for themselves.

IMO, we have heard truth, honesty, and love in tonight's interview with CD & NS.

17. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

Sanpaku

18. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Awwwww I think that sums it up completely... :blowkiss:

19. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Praying right now they are !!!!

20. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure LE does not consider a Youtube, or media interview for that matter, as notification of any kind. jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.