TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the truth?! Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy! My 6th grandchild is scheduled for arrival March 10th and I can't wait!..If I may, I just wanted to add to the above..that she also said she had been sick..Anyone that's a mom knows what it's like to have a newborn when you are sick yourself..AND have an older child to care for...on top of it being Christmas time. Plus, apparently Hailey went back and forth from mom's to dad's..sometimes even several times daily IIRC.

Naomi makes one mistake in her recall (during this whole last month...acknowledges that mistake right away and now SHE is 'suspect'? The irony of it all would be almost comical if we weren't talking about a missing child..

Congrats on the newest grandchild, this was my first so I am over the top with pride. Also, yes you mentioned NS being sick...my daughter was also sick and had to go in to the doctor a week after delivery. So that also added to some of our confusion.
And I agree, if I had a child that dropped in day in and day out. I probably could not keep up with the days myself. CD and NS have proven themselves to me as far as who is the most concerned about Hailey.

Naomi makes one mistake in her recall (during this whole last month...acknowledges that mistake right away and now SHE is 'suspect'? The irony of it all would be almost comical if we weren't talking about a missing child..

~rsbm~

I don't think anyone considers N a suspect, I know I personally do not. I was interested in the subject because I thought it may open up some possibilities in the time line for that Monday Hailey went missing.

~rsbm~

I don't think anyone considers N a suspect, I know I personally do not. I was interested in the subject because I thought it may open up some possibilities in the time line for that Monday Hailey went missing.

Ditto! I have been doing exactly that... but I can't type out all the thoughts I have without confusing people further!

Congrats on the newest grandchild, this was my first so I am over the top with pride. Also, yes you mentioned NS being sick...my daughter was also sick and had to go in to the doctor a week after delivery. So that also added to some of our confusion.
And I agree, if I had a child that dropped in day in and day out. I probably could not keep up with the days myself. CD and NS have proven themselves to me as far as who is the most concerned about Hailey.

When this came up here early on, my first thought was how hectic things probably were when I realized that they had a newborn and that Hailey went back and forth..Especially during Christmas when she probably had 2 visits from Santa. That's the way it often works..I have one granddaughter that lives with her mom, but Santa comes to her mom's and dad's house..Not sure how her younger sisters will like that when they are older, lol but I figure she's the one that doesn't have mom AND dad on a daily basis, so she deserves that..

Oh, I remember my first grandchilds birth..I love them all the same and each one is unique in their own way, but the oldest..Well, I guess he will always hold a special place in my heart..he also was the only grandchild for 5 years, so...::heartbeat:..

~rsbm~

I don't think MOST due either..though I do believe that some want it to be anyone but who it appears to be for some reason (and please know that I don't mean you :)) and that is so disturbing to me when we are here for Hailey..

The lack of any new news is usually what feeds into stuff like this imo..I can't remember which poster said this to give them credit..but when news is slow..We do tend to start eating each other..:crazy: ..and I've found that often some way out there theories will come into play as well..

It's an agonizing wait with NO word..I can't begin to imagine how Hailey's family is feeling..

dang, it IS slow when my posts were 9 minutes apart and back to back!...AND my avatar is freaking me out seeing it over and over for some reason..Gotta change that today.

Have a good evening all!

One thing I get out of NS's confusion is that neither she or CD have been following this case fervently on the internet. They have told LE their timeline right at the beginning and that is all that matters. LE seems to be satisfied with it for the time being since neither of them are suspects at the moment. They don't seem to be trying to change anything, they are just confusing days because they are not following closely and they've been driving around, 4000 miles in fact, looking for HD.

I bet if you asked them what day it was when they first started walking around looking for HD in the streets and abandoned buildings they wouldn't be able to give you a correct day of the week on that either.

BD on the other hand, seems to have no problem with the days and times. She's been tweaking that timeline for some time now.

MOO

Since it's so slow....

Last night I was wondering if I could ask anyone one question in this case, what would it be? Must exclude Billie and Shawn (previous POI and current suspect).

I thought of a few and finally decided upon:

Person:
DB - the family friend who Hailey stayed with for a few weeks last school year

Question:
What are all of the things you and Hailey talked about during her stay with you?

I think an honest answer from her on this question could fill in some blanks in terms of who Hailey really felt most comfortable with, possible conflicts in the family that may or may not relate in some way to Hailey's disappearance, maybe some friends of Hailey's that her CC friends and family don't know about (boys or girls) and could be questioned to gain more insight into Hailey. Since I've ruled a stranger abduction the least likely scenario at this time (but still possible), I think more about Hailey herself from someone other than parental figures could be useful.

If anyone is so inclined, I'd love to hear who and what you would ask for possible clues..

from drugs.com: ativan and klonopin and all those benzos are typically 1-4 dollars per pill

Yes, Ativan and most other benzos have a big street value.

On quiet days I go to the Astro thread on Hailey here on WS to get all angles and possible locations they should search. They've been right so many times.

I'm still curious how long it takes or the reasoning for the FBI to get Hailey Dunn on their site. There's a chance she was abducted to another part of the country, so why not consider her missing. Does anybody know?

One thing I get out of NS's confusion is that neither she or CD have been following this case fervently on the internet. They have told LE their timeline right at the beginning and that is all that matters. LE seems to be satisfied with it for the time being since neither of them are suspects at the moment. They don't seem to be trying to change anything, they are just confusing days because they are not following closely and they've been driving around, 4000 miles in fact, looking for HD.

I bet if you asked them what day it was when they first started walking around looking for HD in the streets and abandoned buildings they wouldn't be able to give you a correct day of the week on that either.

BD on the other hand, seems to have no problem with the days and times. She's been tweaking that timeline for some time now.

MOO

You mean like this? From Billie's typed timeline:

"Billy has him go to Clint's house to so see if HD is there. Naomi tells DD that Haleigh had come over on Monday, but didn't stay there."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie%20Dunn%20timeline.PDF

I wonder if DD misunderstood, if BD misunderstood or was BD really desperate to find a siting?:nevermind: LE has stated they do not believe any of the alleged sitings on Monday for whatever reasons they have.

On quiet days I go to the Astro thread on Hailey here on WS to get all angles and possible locations they should search. They've been right so many times.

I'm still curious how long it takes or the reasoning for the FBI to get Hailey Dunn on their site. There's a chance she was abducted to another part of the country, so why not consider her missing. Does anybody know?
I sure don't - but I'm betting the FBI does.

CD didn't seem to know anything about the mystery threat man. I found that odd. If Billie were truly frightened that he had not been found by LE, wouldn't she have asked CD about the guy? She said all of her family knew him well, thus CD probably knew him too.

I would think she would have discussed it with him, at the very least to make sure he is aware in case the mystery man tries to come back into the neighborhood.

Clint not knowing anything about it makes me feel like it was a big load of nothing.

from transcipt;
CD: I’m not sure who Billie Jean is talking about there. Um, I - I haven’t talked to herr, since I went to El Paso last week. I haven’t talked to Billie Jean and I haven’t called her on the phone or anything. And, you know, that’s all I know is what you know from that - that right there.

CD didn't seem to know anything about the mystery threat man. I found that odd. If Billie were truly frightened that he had not been found by LE, wouldn't she have asked CD about the guy? She said all of her family knew him well, thus CD probably knew him too.

I would think she would have discussed it with him, at the very least to make sure he is aware in case the mystery man tries to come back into the neighborhood.

Clint not knowing anything about it makes me feel like it was a big load of nothing.

Didn't the mystery man also threaten CD's daughter? I would think he would have been informed about this man since it did involve his daughter. JMO

W:banghead:
dang, it IS slow when my posts were 9 minutes apart and back to back!...AND my avatar is freaking me out seeing it over and over for some reason..Gotta change that today.

Have a good evening all!

Since it's so slow....

Last night I was wondering if I could ask anyone one question in this case, what would it be? Must exclude Billie and Shawn (previous POI and current suspect).

I thought of a few and finally decided upon:

Person:
DB - the family friend who Hailey stayed with for a few weeks last school year

Question:
What are all of the things you and Hailey talked about during her stay with you?

I think an honest answer from her on this question could fill in some blanks in terms of who Hailey really felt most comfortable with, possible conflicts in the family that may or may not relate in some way to Hailey's disappearance, maybe some friends of Hailey's that her CC friends and family don't know about (boys or girls) and could be questioned to gain more insight into Hailey. Since I've ruled a stranger abduction the least likely scenario at this time (but still possible), I think more about Hailey herself from someone other than parental figures could be useful.

If anyone is so inclined, I'd love to hear who and what you would ask for possible clues..

hmmm... I'd want to ask her brothers friends what their homelife was like. Did they enjoy hanging out there? Did they ever get to know BD/SA? What was the household like when HD didn't live there? Did SA play xbox or ball with them? Did they have"guy talks"? What did the girlfriends of HD's brothers think?
of course it all be rumor.

[Snipped]

I'd like to know what Hailey's schedule was for weekends and holidays. Did she usually sleep in? If SA returned to the house the morning of the 27th, I'm wondering if HD would have been awake or still asleep.

Also, were her contacts in their case or was she wearing them? She didn't take her jacket that she loved and she didn't take her new iPod.

It didnt say in the affidavit there was a friend with DD when he went in and saw the "deer in headlights look".

It didnt say in the affidavit there was a friend with DD when he went in and saw the "deer in headlights look".
Nope, you're right. It sure didn't. That "friend" came from BD at her PC the other day. I'm hoping there was because it would be a non-biased pair of eyes and ears as to what happened with the broke window climb through "deer in the headlights" account. And, according to BD that "friend" spent the night with DD there at the house on Monday night.

I'd like to ask anybody from the area how fast someone would have to be driving to make it from Big Spring to CC in 20 minutes. It's 40.9 miles from door to door according to Google maps. Even at 80 miles an hour it would still take 30 minutes.

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member