TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that about summarizes the situation. Everything that followed has been confuse and evade. I choose to trust that LE knows what they are doing and they do have the perp in their 'crosshairs'.

Much of the angst expressed here at WS shows how incredulous we are at the reaction, inconsistencies, and defense of the main suspect by one of the parents, and we try to make sense out of it, or at least figure out WHY it is what it is.

It is what it is. Whatever it is, it has already happened, and we cannot turn back the clock, as much as we wish we could. I think most of the evidence is 'in', except for Hailey, God bless her. Its just a matter of time now.

So, my only two remaining questions are really, is there complicity or is there denial? Which is it? It is either one or the other. I am still on the fence on that question. I think it could be either one.

IMO

Hailey, you are LOVED sweetheart.

I just cannot see Billie purposely or consciously harming Hailey. She has made some rather questionable choices, but I do not think she meant to hurt her child in any way. She has perhaps been shortsighted and immature, but not purposely abusive imo.

What she really reminds me of is mothers who are in denial when their children tell them that daddy/boyfriend/grandpa is abusing them. I have seen that so many times and it is heartbreaking.

If the story is that she called 911 before contacting SA I find it very odd that you would not contact the adults she lives with (both households) to see if they have see her or heard from her before calling the police.

Just wanted to add that they also have this disclaimer posted with the info on Billie.
Disclaimer: The views of our guests expressed are not always the views of our staff or our hosts at BRING THEM HOME or our affiliates
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

Okay, who's going to call in? :D

if people from here try to call in it would be good if they could discuss their questions in private as we know these forums are read. I would prefer to hear BD answer questions on the spot rather than have scripted answers.

When checking pings:
Traveling the same route twice.
Once to work and then return. same route.
Could you tell how fast someone was traveling on the return by comparing the times of the pings to the first trip?

I do believe that is possible provided thre are several cell towers. I do not recall there being many in that area of Texas, if the calls triangulate maybe only a 4th tower is needed to estimate the rate of speed the phone is traveling.
It was dicussed at length on the Caylee Anthony thread.
I'll see what I can find out.

I hope it's available "on demand" like CD's interview. My dd has choir on Mondays, and I'm an assistant so I'll miss it live. Barnacles!

Oh, it will be! No worries there... :)

I hope it's available "on demand" like CD's interview. My dd has choir on Mondays, and I'm an assistant so I'll miss it live. Barnacles!

yep. it will be. That's one good thing about blogtalkradio interviews. You can listen to them at your convienence

If the story is that she called 911 before contacting SA I find it very odd that you would not contact the adults she lives with (both households) to see if they have see her or heard from her before calling the police.

Unless you knew that she was missing. For sure. Therefore, no need to call or look around. JMO

B left on tuesday morning to ride to work with S. I wonder if he pinged down 350 going to his mothers or pinged toward CC after he dropped her off?

Unless you knew that she was missing. For sure. Therefore, no need to call or look around. JMO

If she knew she was missing before getting home, talking to the adult caretakers, or visiting the overnight friend.... well at what point did she know she was missing?

all I can come up with is maybe SA called the cell to see if anyone was home, DD and was wanting to get a feel for what the atmosphere was like before coming home?
I'd call it a "blind call"I guess...so he could prepare himself mentally? (if he was responsible for HD being missing)

He'd already had one deer in the headlights moment at 4:00pm the previuos day.
Am I making any sense?

And he probably called her at work first and was told she had left for a family emergency.

SA being off limits for BD to talk about may be a little trickier since BD's timeline consists of a lot of "SA said" and "SA told me" IMO

This post is where I learned she had not talk to SA before reporting her missing this is from BD friend that post here.I can't fing the exact post but Passionflower brought this forward a few minutes ago.Can some help me fing the actual post? TIA

01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Thanks for this. This case is one of the most confusing ones I have ever read.

I think that SA may have done something in complicity with another person who has not been named, such as a friend. Is this what you mean?

Billie has been cleared by LE.

Do we know for a fact that she has officially been "cleared' by LE?

I know the Big Country article states she "has been ruled out as a person of interest", but there is more than one other article simply stating she "is not a person of interest".

For example:

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html

I think there's an important difference.

If she knew she was missing before getting home, talking to the adult caretakers, or visiting the overnight friend.... well at what point did she know she was missing?

Sometime during those calls on the 27th. I was just thinking that if you know somebody is missing and you know why they are missing and you know there is no point going out calling and searching you just go and report them missing. Maybe SA didn't think that HD would be reported missing so quickly. Who knows. We don't. But I hope LE does.

Well again, Billie says they were to her at work. I've posted it several times. I don't want to get a TO for going over the limit of posting the same thing twice. If you use search for all my posts, it's probably on the first page of them.

I didn't know that there was a limit to how many times we post information. That would make it pretty hard to discuss, since we often run into the same question from different posters on different pages. I have read TOS several times, and I don't recall that, but then I've looked for several things and can't find them! :waitasec:

I would really like to have that link to your searchable case archive again, but if you can't post it again, please disregard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member