GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

I don't know if this was already posted. I am real busy and I do not have time to go back several pages to check. If it has been already posted, my apologies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As many may know, Texas City is in Galveston County near Galveston, TX . .. .. about 50 miles southeast of Houston, TX

College Station, TX to Texas City, TX:

2 h 38 min (138.4 mi) via Hwy 6 S and US-290 E

The following was in the Galveston County The Daily News newspaper.

Snipped:

Law officers from several agencies pulled the body of a small child from the waters of Moses Bayou on Wednesday evening, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety.

While officials offered few details about the gruesome discovery, there were indications it was linked to the disappearance this week of a 2-year-old girl from the Bryan-College Station area.

“The Texas Rangers, College Station Police Department, Bryan Police Department and Galveston County Sheriff’s Office recovered the body of a small child near state Highway 146 in Texas City,” the DPS said. “Investigators are working to determine the identity of the child.”

Snipped:

Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset said the Texas Rangers called his office asking for assistance about 1 p.m. Wednesday and his dive team and crime scene identification team responded to the scene at Moses Bayou.

SOURCE:

WARNING: There is a picture of law enforcement carrying a black body bag.

Body of small child recovered from Moses Bayou

I do think that's a tad harsh. In general most parents don't kill their children. Although on here it seems that is typical it is by far no where close to common. I think it is safe to assume that most parents would never in a million years think the other parent would harm their child. Despite messy divorces and marital problems most parents do still think the other parent loves the child and will keep that child safe. I know if I divorced my husband and kept our child from him for months or even years that no where in even the darkest part of his mind would he think I would ever harm our child. Perhaps that was the case here ... whatever problems mom and dad had he probably never in a million years thought she would ever hurt their baby. Perhaps he may have been frustrated with her and the situation but felt the child was safe and loved with her own mother. Fighting for custody can be expensive. I can imagine he might have felt that calling the police for a welfare check would most likely only anger the mom and not help the situation. Do we know if he had knowledge of her every hurting this child before? If not then calling CPS would most likely not have entered his mind as an option (not to mention CPS wouldn't do anything if there was no suspected abuse and/or neglect). /my2cents
ITA parents do trust each other with their children..

I don't know if this was already posted. I am real busy and I do not have time to go back several pages to check. If it has been already posted, my apologies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As many may know, Texas City is in Galveston County near Galveston, TX . .. .. about 50 miles southeast of Houston, TX

The following was in the Galveston County The Daily News newspaper.

Snipped:

Law officers from several agencies pulled the body of a small child from the waters of Moses Bayou on Wednesday evening, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety.

While officials offered few details about the gruesome discovery, there were indications it was linked to the disappearance this week of a 2-year-old girl from the Bryan-College Station area.

“The Texas Rangers, College Station Police Department, Bryan Police Department and Galveston County Sheriff’s Office recovered the body of a small child near state Highway 146 in Texas City,” the DPS said. “Investigators are working to determine the identity of the child.”

Snipped:

Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset said the Texas Rangers called his office asking for assistance about 1 p.m. Wednesday and his dive team and crime scene identification team responded to the scene at Moses Bayou.

SOURCE:

WARNING: There is a picture of law enforcement carrying a black body bag.

Heartbreaking, that poor child can't see the pic,as I'm in UK maybe...x

Rusty Surette

BREAKING: BOYFRIEND ARRESTED

Kenny Dshawn Hewett, 32, has been arrested by on charges of tampering with evidence with intent to impair a human corpse. He’s the boyfriend of Hazana Anderson’s mother, Tiaundra Christon. He was picked up Wednesday by DPS in Galveston County.

MORE COMING UP ON KBTX and KBTX.com!
Working to get more information.

Rusty Surette

Kenny Dshawn Hewett, 32, has been arrested by on charges of tampering with evidence with intent to impair a human corpse. He’s the boyfriend of Hazana Anderson’s mother, Tiaundra Christon. He was picked up Wednesday by DPS in Galveston County.

WOW!!! So boyfriend is charged with tampering with body.....I think we will see her charges with murder added. Wondering if she knew exactly where he had disposed of body or if she helped before going to park or if someone else talked too!!

....but their actions to ensure their child was in a safe, happy, healthy environment was often minimal.

Oh, I feel your frustration, believe me. But we must consider the fact that we are dealing with millennial kids having babies.

We might also consider just where these young 'families' are on the social order, financial ladder, and educational scale of life.

I doubt the fathers and mothers are the type who sip lattes down at the coffee shop or have a glass of wine in the den while surfing the internet.

No. No. These are kids without the tools necessary to provide basic sustenance and shelter for themselves, let alone a baby. What we have here are 'baby daddy' and 'baby mama' who are babies themselves (literally and figuratively).

And whether this child's death was due to loss of self-control or selfishness, the fact remains this isn't the first nor the last we will see of this horror.

Man held in Galveston County Jail tied to case of missing College Station girl, officials say
Man held in Galveston County Jail tied to case of missing College Station girl, officials say

In College Station, Hazana's father said that the past five days have felt like a bad dream.

I was informed by investigators that the mother of my child along with a boyfriend's stories both corroborated to the location where they found the remains of my daughter,” he said.

(Quoting myself, I know....)
.....Somewhere back around page 9 it was reported that the mother had a boyfriend acquainted with Louisiana and Houston. We'll have to wait to see if there is a connection with that info.

And here you have it..... Boyfriend implicated. And, he's not a very upstanding pillar of the community, that's for sure.
Rusty Surette

Thank you perfectingpink.

Oh, I feel your frustration, believe me. But we must consider the fact that we are dealing with millennial kids having babies.

We might also consider just where these young 'families' are on the social order, financial ladder, and educational scale of life.

I doubt the fathers and mothers are the type who sip lattes down at the coffee shop or have a glass of wine in the den while surfing the internet.

No. No. These are kids without the tools necessary to provide basic sustenance and shelter for themselves, let alone a baby. What we have here are 'baby daddy' and 'baby mama' who are babies themselves (literally and figuratively).

And whether this child's death was due to loss of self-control or selfishness, the fact remains this isn't the first nor the last we will see of this horror.

Millennials aren't the first generation of people to abuse their children. Rates of reported child abuse have stayed consistent or gone down, despite increased reporting.

Child abuse is, and has always been, correlated to poverty, drug abuse, and abuse that the now-parents suffered as children. Abuse and poverty are often cyclical.

But this did not start with millennials nor is it something unique to young people today. Rather, it is more widely reported on a national level due to 24/7 social media and internet/cable news networks.

Social Trends and Child Maltreatment Trends - Child Maltreatment Research, Policy, and Practice for the Next Decade - NCBI Bookshelf

Millennials aren't the first generation of people to abuse their children. Rates of reported child abuse have stayed consistent or gone down, despite increased reporting.

Child abuse is, and has always been, correlated to poverty, drug abuse, and abuse that the now-parents suffered as children. Abuse and poverty are often cyclical.

But this did not start with millennials nor is it something unique to young people today. Rather, it is more widely reported on a national level due to 24/7 social media and internet/cable news networks.

Social Trends and Child Maltreatment Trends - Child Maltreatment Research, Policy, and Practice for the Next Decade - NCBI Bookshelf

ITA. And, as my 'Greatest Generation' father said to this 'Baby Boomer' son...."The world is going to hell in a handbasket." The trend continues.

You start reading these cases and instinctively you know early on. I know that is the hardest for me! You wanna jump up and down and scream look at her/him! This person is lying! But you can’t. That’s the hardest part besides dead children

I do think that's a tad harsh. In general most parents don't kill their children. Although on here it seems that is typical it is by far no where close to common. I think it is safe to assume that most parents would never in a million years think the other parent would harm their child. Despite messy divorces and marital problems most parents do still think the other parent loves the child and will keep that child safe. I know if I divorced my husband and kept our child from him for months or even years that no where in even the darkest part of his mind would he think I would ever harm our child. Perhaps that was the case here ... whatever problems mom and dad had he probably never in a million years thought she would ever hurt their baby. Perhaps he may have been frustrated with her and the situation but felt the child was safe and loved with her own mother. Fighting for custody can be expensive. I can imagine he might have felt that calling the police for a welfare check would most likely only anger the mom and not help the situation. Do we know if he had knowledge of her every hurting this child before? If not then calling CPS would most likely not have entered his mind as an option (not to mention CPS wouldn't do anything if there was no suspected abuse and/or neglect). /my2cents

Correct, a parent or caregiver murdering their child is not common (thankfully!) However, what does seem to be common in such cases is a child who has often slipped through the cracks, signs that trouble was looming, another parent being absent or lacking in stability themselves in some way. And in a case where a child has been murdered, that is never an isolated incident but rather an ongoing escalating issue.

If a mother who you, as the father, previously described as a good doting mother prior to your breakup is now suddenly "dumping" the child off on you for days & weeks at a time, there is an issue; something is clearly going on when someone's parenting and sense of responsibility changes that drastically. Then, suddenly no contact for two months. Another drastic and sudden change.

Calling the cops would anger the mother and make matters worse? He hadn't laid eyes on her in two months...what did he have to lose at that point? Her not allowing him to see her? She was already doing that.

Custody can be expensive, especially when parents don't agree, but it's also not only wealthy families with kids getting divorced or putting custody agreements into place.

Being in a safe, stable environment where the child is properly cared for and will thrive should be the goal and what you ensure for your child....not just the belief that the other parent isn't harming or going to murder them. Are they making it to school on time? Do they have food and clean clothes? Is there something they need and don't have? Are they being supervised or often left to their own devices? Is there something the the custodial parent needs? Are they handling being a single parent okay or do they need assistance with something that would benefit my child.

The writing was on the wall here,way back when she started "dumping" Hazana on him for long periods of time unexpectedly.

Coming in late here... I just finished reading the thread. Another child gone "missing" from a park. SMDH. What are these criminals gonna do once the weather turns too cold to use that excuse?

This mother made big mistakes in her story - the stroller story is just not believable, as so many of you pointed out but dumping the described clothes close enough for LE to find? Wow. And now it looks like Hazana's body has been found fairly close to where the (arrested) b/f comes from. Thank goodness for dumb criminals!

I'm still coming up to speed but at the moment it seems like the mother didn't need to dispose of Hazana since she wasn't even living with her. And that would also mean the boyfriend wouldn't be complaining about being "saddled" with a kid who wasn't his.

So I'm leaning towards rage at the bio dad. It's telling IMO that she chose the park that he usually took Hazana to versus one closer to her home. What escapes me right now is why? Child support/money issues? Or maybe she was just that pissed off at the dad. I wonder if something changed recently that set her off.

IOW, it looks like mom could enjoy her freedom to party and wasn't currently taking care of Hazana anyway. Maybe her mother was tired of raising the baby and wanted the Tiaundra to take her back? But she could have "dumped" her back onto the bio dad.

For now it seems like something sparked a fit of extreme anger and like so many of the other cases here Hazana was a convenient punching bag who couldn't fight back. Ugh.
MOO.

You start reading these cases and instinctively you know early on. I know that is the hardest for me! You wanna jump up and down and scream look at her/him! This person is lying! But you can’t. That’s the hardest part besides dead children
Especially when you post here.

Thats explains sitting on the hands posts. I want to put lol, but its really not funny at all.

Tiaundra Christon's jail info:
Abandon Endanger Child Criminal Neglegence- bond 200k
False Report to Police Officer/Law Enforce Empl- bond 50k
https://jailsearch.brazoscountytx.gov/JailSearch/JailingSearch.aspx?ID=400
Christon's also showing a charge for Galveston County (or they're waiting to serve a warrant), it's the same as Hewett's charge -
2018I-TRA-50030567
GALVESTON CO/TTY/TAMP/FAB PHYS EVID W/INTENT IMPAIR HUM CORPSE
10th Dist Court, GALVESTON CO - bond 500k

Hewett's inmate info:
Tamp/Fab Phys Evid W/Intent To Impair Hum Corpse - bond 500k
Galveston County Sheriff's Office P2C

Sorry about the caps - theirs not mine. I don't know what TTY means.

I found the mother's parent's address. They live in a VERY nice neighborhood. She was not the product of the inner city by any means. But I agree with you completely on babies having babies. Why, when I got pregnant in college I gave the baby up for adoption. I met her as an adult with her parent's blessing. Now she owns a very successful business, is happily married with kids - not what I could have prepared her for at 18.

This has been one HORRIBLE week!

I’m so ready for it to be over... could we just have something good happen soon... please!

Hazana- Run, jump and play little one. Go find Darnell & Ethan... they are with a bunch of other kids up there waiting to play. Stay happy and joyful. Never lose that beautiful smile! Sending you love & hugs!

*big sigh*

The mother of the 2-year old child reported missing on Sunday in College Station and the woman's boyfriend have been charged with fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair a human corpse, records show.

Tiaundra Kae Christon, 21, the girl's mother, and her boyfriend, Kenny Hewett, 32, were both charged in Galveston County. Christon was already in custody in Brazos County Jail charged with child endangerment and filing a false report to police. She is being held in the Brazos County Jail on $750,000 bond and he is being held in Galveston County on $500,000 bond.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...tion-mother-of-missing-child-and-13356213.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457
Back