TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So plausible scenarios could be (listed in order of likelihood imo):

1. Argument escalated into violence and Shane (husband or boyfriend?) killed them and hid bodies;
2. Stranger kidnapped baby and hurt/killed Heidi
3. Heidi was out doing ———— and became injured/disoriented
4. Heidi left on her own volition.

So plausible scenarios could be (listed in order of likelihood imo):

1. Argument escalated into violence and Shane (husband or boyfriend?) killed them and hid bodies;
2. Stranger kidnapped baby and hurt/killed Heidi
3. Heidi was out doing ———— and became injured/disoriented
4. Heidi left on her own volition.
For me, I’d move these around.

Right now, this is definitely looking like the first option you listed—foul play (by someone very close to her).

My second option would be her leaving on her own volition, but I’m strongly against this because of what she left behind (her other child and personal items that you’d expect her to take. The biggest issue is her vehicle, which as far as I know, wasn’t taken.

At the bottom of the list, I’d put stranger abduction and some sort of misadventure. I’d probably put stranger abduction before misadventure though.

*ETA Car

Last edited:
For me, I’d move these around.

Right now, this is definitely looking like the first option you listed—foul play (by someone very close to her).

My second option would be her leaving on her own volition, but I’m strongly against this because of what she left behind (her other child and personal items that you’d expect her to take.

At the bottom of the list, I’d put stranger abduction and some sort of misadventure. I’d probably put stranger abduction before misadventure though.
Well you’re usually spot on. I love all of your posts. (Except having to look at your Tom Brady picture).

I've found the fiance's Facebook page and maybe he's one of those people that never updates, but he's listed as single. And even if he was never updating, he DID update job info four years ago and I guess at that point, he was single... conflicting with the report they've been together for ten years or at least suggest maybe there was an on/off again type thing.

Is it ok to link his page since he's not formally considered a POI?

(ETA: sorry, no coffee yet so grammar is poor)

Exactly Sassygerl!!! The fact that she has not called makes me think the worst.
Too many scary scenarios to think about.
Sassygerl, is where she disappeared considered a bad area?
I would say it's in a rougher area...yes. Not scary, scary but I wouldn't want to live there or walk around that area...esp at night. It's about 8 miles from me...I am headed over there today anyway to get something so I'll snap some pics!

Another key difference—this Mom was seen out, about and alive in the morning. Does anyone know what the boyfriend/husband does for work? If he has an office job and people saw him there from 8-2 that would be a lot different than, say, visiting oil fields.

As someone else pointed out in this case only one of the children is missing. Do we know if boyfriend/husband is the father of both kids?
Yes, the 2 younger ones are his. And he has an older one from previous relationship.

Last edited:
Okay, I will throw this out there - maybe she had to mail something or check her mail and something happened (like running into a creeper).Does anyone even use mail anymore? Regardless, I don't think this is what happened... just throwing in another scenario.

Another key difference—this Mom was seen out, about and alive in the morning. Does anyone know what the boyfriend/husband does for work? If he has an office job and people saw him there from 8-2 that would be a lot different than, say, visiting oil fields.

As someone else pointed out in this case only one of the children is missing. Do we know if boyfriend/husband is the father of both kids?

His FB profile might not be updated but the last job listed was working the pipeline. Likely a welder. The pipeline is natural gas. We don't have oil rigs all over Texas...yes, we are known for that but the majority are out in West Texas...one after another! There *might* be a few in the Austin area but I've never seen them?
Shane is the father of both kids...he and Heidi have been on/off for 7+ years and I've heard as of now they were separated.

I am also concerned about possibility that some whacko woman needed a newborn because she has been faking pregnancy for past 9 months already.

We have seen that horror too many times already. It can happen fast.

A woman was kidnapped from her OB-GYN's parking lot last year or so, and killed to get the baby.

Another woman answered an ad for infant clothes for sale cheap, and was killed when she arrived.

Maybe someone saw her with her newborn and followed them home?

I am also concerned about possibility that some whacko woman needed a newborn because she has been faking pregnancy for past 9 months already.

A woman was kidnapped from her OB-GYN's parking lot last year or so, and killed to get the baby.

Another woman answered an ad for infant clothes for sale cheap, and was killed when she arrived.

Yes. This is of concern. Certainly a scenario that should be considered.
But the boyfriend/husband's odd wordings make me look side eyed at him. Maybe he's just super nervous and weird stuff comes out of his mouth, but it's odd. jmo

I've found the fiance's Facebook page and maybe he's one of those people that never updates, but he's listed as single. And even if he was never updating, he DID update job info four years ago and I guess at that point, he was single... conflicting with the report they've been together for ten years or at least suggest maybe there was an on/off again type thing.

Is it ok to link his page since he's not formally considered a POI?

(ETA: sorry, no coffee yet so grammar is poor)
No social media accounts are allowed for anyone but the victim until a POI is formally identified by LE.

He says some odd things... "Two beautiful women together?"

Maybe he's just exhausted.
It is a very strange thing to say. That said, I can think of two reasons to say it that don't involve his daughter. One would be that he has been told she was seen with another woman whom he knows and the other would be that he told police she was with another woman - maybe out for a walk or out for coffee or something like that.

It still doesn't make sense that all of her belongings were left behind but it would if she left on foot or left in someone else's car.

If H had been followed home and attacked 'in' the apartment, or even fairly close by, wouldn't she have been found by now? Someone in that scenario would surely only be concerned with taking the baby, not hiding the mom?

If H had been followed home and attacked 'in' the apartment, or even fairly close by, wouldn't she have been found by now? Someone in that scenario would surely only be concerned with taking the baby, not hiding the mom?
That's true. They wouldn't have bothered with Mom. Unless they lured her away somehow, and she just hasn't been found yet.

But the reality is, it's usually the spouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname