TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really amazing that some people resemble missing or murdered people. People who resemble celebrities make a lot of money doing the fetes and social functions that the real celebrity would not do in a million years.

This was mentioned before, but what was the definitive answer as to why our girl cannot be considered by the DNA project? She would be an ideal candidate to me!! This would be a great way to get this resolved.

This was mentioned before, but what was the definitive answer as to why our girl cannot be considered by the DNA project? She would be an ideal candidate to me!! This would be a great way to get this resolved.

As far as i'm aware, the DNA lab of Othram would or are (i'm unaware as of now) getting involved, hopefully they can identify her to bring closure to anyone who knew her, and to get her killer/s to justice if possible.

This is mentioned on the page before this one but the CEO of DNA Doe Project responded to someone on their facebook page who asked your question & said that someone else is working her case. So it appears that a group or a single genealogist is going to be or already is doing her genealogy. But we don't know who/what is. It just isn't DNA Doe Project.

IDK about Othram. Maybe they have her case but they might have said "we *would* take on her case" which doesn't really tell us anything because I'm pretty sure any group or genealogist doing these cases would love to have her case.

Last edited:
Has Karley or anyone else been able to provide a firm range of dates during which WCJD would have attended Aransas Pass Jr. High?

Has Karley or anyone else been able to provide a firm range of dates during which WCJD would have attended Aransas Pass Jr. High?
I don't believe Karley provided a firm range of dates, but my guess would be around 1977-79. Just a guess, though. I don't think she mentioned if this girl was the same age as her(Karley), just that they were in the same math class or something...Also, not sure if there was a jr high school in that area, but there was a middle school, called A.C. Blunt middle school.

I've spoken with a relative of the aforementioned "lonely inmate" James Pantalion in regards to if he ever found a pen pal... The response was yes, he had a pen pal named "Kathy" who he was going to marry in 1984, but they broke it off and "she committed suicide"... I was almost seeing a connection here, as the name Kathy has been mentioned here before as a possibility. However, the next thing I found out was that Kathy had two daughters. So that rules out her being our girl... Unless there was some misinformation. The fact that I even got a response was incredible and I think that if we go deeper into these "inmate pen pal" things, perhaps we can find potential matches. Since all the ones I included in the newspaper articles are deceased, I'd recommend reaching out to their living children or relatives. There may be some info there.

What are the chances of WCJD being 17yr old Mary Jo Lee Long??.. Even though Mary Jo last known date of contact is recorded as being after the discovery of WCJD, I still think she is worth looking into. Her case is a sad one with 2 different versions of the time and place she was last known to be at. She flitted between her Mother and her Father in different States and 1 report has her missing from Austin Texas at around Christmas time with another claiming she vanished from Gardena California in Feb of 1981. I think the confusion stems from the fact that almost 8yrs passed before she was reported missing by her Mother, who sadly passed away just 12 months later in 1989 due to a car crash. Also, note the 'boyfriend' in the pics has never came forward and was never identified despite LE putting his image out there! I am not sure if anybody is even looking for Mary Jo at this point. Poor kid X

Attachments

• long_mary_jo_lee_2.jpg
    long_mary_jo_lee_2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 58
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 65
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    2.5 KB · Views: 67
  • long_mary_jo_lee_3.jpg
    long_mary_jo_lee_3.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

From a Mod's post in thread #2, post #1007

This post lands at random, but a large clean up on this thread occurred tonight. According to the rules, we simply cannot post about our sleuthing of anyone who has not been officially reported as a missing person, nor can we post any pictures of them either.

Imagine the horror of searching the internet and seeing your photo being compared to a decedent when you are alive and well & just anonymously living your life. Any questions about the rules can be directed to a staff member in the form of a PM. Thank you.

TX - TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe' WhtFem 91UFTX, 14-16, Nov'80 *GRAPHIC* #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to give a little insight into the confusing, conflicting reports out there with regards to Mary Jo Longs timeline. And so why I think that too much time had passed before she was reported and it is obvious that nobody knows for certain the date she truly disappeared on. X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-28-00-49-09-238.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-28-00-49-09-238.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_2020-07-28-00-49-46-122.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-28-00-49-46-122.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_2020-07-28-00-50-32-809.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-28-00-50-32-809.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 57
I need help guys with regards to this picture. This is not the original photo that I 1st saw of Mary Jo and b/f, well it is but it has been zoomed in and cropped.. I cannot find the full length version 1 anywhere. I swear to God, I am confident enough that I would bet my own life on it right now.. Mary Jo is wearing a pair of red strap sandals, (with black socks) right there in that exact picture. Honestly I am 100% certain of it X

Attachments

• unnamed (3) (1).jpg
    unnamed (3) (1).jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 104
What are the chances of WCJD being 17yr old Mary Jo Lee Long??.. Even though Mary Jo last known date of contact is recorded as being after the discovery of WCJD, I still think she is worth looking into. Her case is a sad one with 2 different versions of the time and place she was last known to be at. She flitted between her Mother and her Father in different States and 1 report has her missing from Austin Texas at around Christmas time with another claiming she vanished from Gardena California in Feb of 1981. I think the confusion stems from the fact that almost 8yrs passed before she was reported missing by her Mother, who sadly passed away just 12 months later in 1989 due to a car crash. Also, note the 'boyfriend' in the pics has never came forward and was never identified despite LE putting his image out there! I am not sure if anybody is even looking for Mary Jo at this point. Poor kid X

This missing persons poster lists one of the pics as her "1981 yearbook photo." Given that yearbook photos are generally taken at the beginning of the school year she would have been alive almost a year after Walker County Jane Doe was found dead. Not ruling anything out 100% but it seems very unlikely that she could be a match.

5c53666420396.image.jpg

This missing persons poster lists one of the pics as her "1981 yearbook photo." Given that yearbook photos are generally taken at the beginning of the school year she would have been alive almost a year after Walker County Jane Doe was found dead. Not ruling anything out 100% but it seems very unlikely that she could be a match.

5c53666420396.image.jpg
I'm glad you mention this since I wasn't too sure how it worked in the US. In the UK, the school year begins September, So say I am leaving school in the July to be Class of 2020,. I would of actually began the year and had my picture taken in the Sept of 2019, when the school year began. Is it something similar in the US? I don't know you see X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member