Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree! But, where did the Rocport/Aransas reply come from? seems to be a place she was familar with-that she's definitely a south Texas girl. Feel someone at Ellis definitely knew her and who she was-but didn't say for what could be self-protective reasons! WCJD killer took careful pains to leave nothing that could id him it seems. A true experienced predator and repeat rage
offender/killer.

On 10/31/1980-she was seen by witnesses at 6:30 pm at the south end gas station getting out of a car-and she was carrying her sandals as if her feet were tired/sore and she may have been doing a lot of hitchhiking before getting a ride with whoever let her off at the gas station. She then went to restaurant for directions to Ellis-which means she likely never been in that area-and Ellis was new to her..
Likely reason she looked disheavled-when getting out of car-like she'd been sleeping-that she was tired from walking! Still feel she may have ties with Aransas/Rockport area-but have always felt someone there-and from Ellis rison- knows who she is-but not saying for their own "self-protective" reasons! if you know what i mean!

Orange socks was found ine xact way and condition as WCJD-exactly a year before. What is it about the end of Oct.? Think it was same killer., as the killer of OS may have contracted something from OS and that's why a year later he raped WCJD with a pipe, not physically.

Orange socks was found ine xact way and condition as WCJD-exactly a year before. What is it about the end of Oct.? Think it was same killer., as the killer of OS may have contracted something from OS and that's why a year later he raped WCJD with a pipe, not physically.

While I think OS' killer probably did contract something from her, I don't think that would have stopped him from physically raping WCJD. Someone that depraved probably wouldn't care about spreading STDs.

I do think they were likely killed by the same person, though

OK, I've been wondering. I can't find any info on it...

Was the toxicology report ever completed? Probably? Where those results ever made public?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_County_Jane_Doe

December 12, 2015, a photograph taken in 1980 surfaced of a young 14 year old white female, 5'4" possible runaway named "Cathleen" or "Kathleen" from Corpus Cristi, Texas. The photograph of Cathleen came from a collection of a brother and sister who were 12 and 10 at the time and who met her in a motel in Beesville Texas in summer 1980

There is a picture included and it looks just like her!

ilovemew, yes, we've been trying to track that young lady down and get her picture out there to see if this may be her.

P.s. hi sis!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

On Photobucket, I made a collage comparison between Kathy and the post-mortem photo of WCJD.

**WARNING -- GRAPHIC**

[video]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp194/BotoxChild/Kathy%20VS%2091UFTX_zpsdqikiprj.png[/video]

I think it's her. Compare the right eyebrow of the two. Hopefully she will finally get her name back soon.

To me, the eyebrows look very similar. For some reason, I find their foreheads look identical. The nose and the chin look very close as well, but WCJD's nose looks a little bit more upturned to me (maybe it was broken). "Kathy's" lips are thinner than what I expected WCJD's to be, but taking the beating into account, it isn't far-fetched.

I wish WCJD's ears were visible in the autopsy photo. I'm terrible at recognition, but even I know ears are like fingerprints.

The panty hose, why? To stop bleeding? Why would stopping the bleeding be important on someone you are about to kill?

The panty hose, why? To stop bleeding? Why would stopping the bleeding be important on someone you are about to kill?

Just a guess--since she was hitchhiking, he probably assaulted her in his vehicle, and wanted minimal blood to clean up :(

To me, the eyebrows look very similar. For some reason, I find their foreheads look identical. The nose and the chin look very close as well, but WCJD's nose looks a little bit more upturned to me (maybe it was broken). "Kathy's" lips are thinner than what I expected WCJD's to be, but taking the beating into account, it isn't far-fetched.

I wish WCJD's ears were visible in the autopsy photo. I'm terrible at recognition, but even I know ears are like fingerprints.

Wow, the similarities are striking. Their eyebrows both get fuller at the outer edges, which is fairly unique. And I agree that the noses and foreheads are very similar.

Just a guess--since she was hitchhiking, he probably assaulted her in his vehicle, and wanted minimal blood to clean up :(

I think what I am getting around to is that he/she didn't assault victim in vehicle but at a residence maybe. Why stop the bleeding with panty hose when her clothes could have been used to place her on and then discard clothes and body at once? I am suggesting her clothes were not available, they were left where assault took place and killer used a girlfriend/wife's panty hose that were handy.

I think what I am getting around to is that he/she didn't assault victim in vehicle but at a residence maybe. Why stop the bleeding with panty hose when her clothes could have been used to place her on and then discard clothes and body at once? I am suggesting her clothes were not available, they were left where assault took place and killer used a girlfriend/wife's panty hose that were handy.

Oh, sorry, didn't see what you were getting at. Yeah, that would make sense too. There are so many things that the pantyhose could mean.

On Photobucket, I made a collage comparison between Kathy and the post-mortem photo of WCJD.

**WARNING -- GRAPHIC**

[video]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp194/BotoxChild/Kathy%20VS%2091UFTX_zpsdqikiprj.png[/video]

I agree the similarities are striking. The eye brows, the nose, forehead and hair line. Sorry if I missed it but what has Carl said if anything about the facial features?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the similarities are striking. The eye brows, the nose, forehead and hair line. Sorry if I missed it but what has Carl said if anything about the facial features?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the "Who Was Walker County Jane Doe?" FB page, he says: "She doesn't look exactly like the artists' depictions of WCJD, but she looks close enough that I cannot rule her out visually as being WCJD."

"Kathy's" lips are thinner than what I expected WCJD's to be, but taking the beating into account, it isn't far-fetched.

When comparing her features to WCJD, I thought the same thing about the lips. However, my lips tend to look a lot thinner when I'm smiling too, versus how they look relaxed. Her features are just too close to WCJD's, I really hope we can figure out who she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack