Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit premature... might give the media an excuse to not seriously cover the 40th anniversary in 2020.

Seems a bit premature... might give the media an excuse to not seriously cover the 40th anniversary in 2020.
Let's hope she will be identified before the 40th anniversary of her death.

I'm trying to remember who the case was that I was thinking about, I had posted something last night about a girl that was a UID for a very long time, every one thought she was just that....a girl. But come to find out, she was in her early twenties. She had been adopted, gone to look for her birth parents....

I'm trying to remember who the case was that I was thinking about, I had posted something last night about a girl that was a UID for a very long time, every one thought she was just that....a girl. But come to find out, she was in her early twenties. She had been adopted, gone to look for her birth parents....

Perhaps you mean Andrea Kuiper (formerly Huntington Beach Andrea). She was older than had been estimated, and she was thought to have maybe been looking for birth family. But as it turned out, I don't think she was adopted.

While we like to think that all families are loving and caring, and everybody has friends from high school etc., the sad truth is that there are hundreds of thousands of young people for whom that's not true. They age out of foster care and have nowhere to go (my local paper had an article last week that said up to 75% of foster children turning 18 had nowhere safe to live after they were turned out), they live in abusive, violent, or drug-riddled households where they leave as soon as they're old enough and if anybody notices, they don't care, sometimes they're even pimped and sold by their own family members, and sometimes they're thrown out for lifestyle issues like religion, sexual orientation, politics.

Or sometimes the family is just too big or too poor, or there's illness or mental/emotional problems that make it impossible to keep track of everybody. I had a friend in high school in that situation -- her mother loved her dearly but she had eight siblings, her father was dying of cancer, her mother worked two jobs besides the kids, and when my friend met a guy, she was glad to get married and leave and her mother was glad to see her "settled" even though she was very young. The marriage ended after only a couple of years, my friend got a job, went to night school, eventually got a teaching certificate and a better job. She used to occasionally talk about sending her mother a Christmas card but I don't think she ever did. I imagine her mother thinks of her, too, now and again.

This is so true. I knew several "throw away" foster kids while growing up.

& Frankly some people get tired of minding needy relatives...I've watched senior citizens write off relationships knowing full well that there are no more chances for reconciliation. Sad but true.

She doesn't have a skijump nose, but when I have tried to submit matches for her, I was told she has a VERY small nose. Although I think it just looks that way BC her face is distorted from the beating.
I do agree that the MP'S nose & WCJD nose don't match. I think Rachel has been ruled out. There is a list of rule outs on the unidentified wiki.

I can't shake the thought that she may have asked directions to the prison BC it was the closest landmark to a person's house she was looking for. So rather than give out that info, she just asked where the prison was & said she was trying to find someone there at the prison instead.

Maybe this girl was headed to see someone who worked at the prison. Or the prison was just a direction landmark to the home she was actually headed too.
That's what I keep thinking too!!! I can't shake that feeling either. Of course she's not gonna tell someone where she's really going.

I don't think she was sheltered or anything. She knew enough about sex appeal to be carrying high heels and high heels show off a girl/woman's *advertiser censored* to its best advantage.

I don't think she was sheltered or anything. She knew enough about sex appeal to be carrying high heels and high heels show off a girl/woman's *advertiser censored* to its best advantage.

Girls don't wear high heels to show off their *advertiser censored*. Well not most of them anyway.

Carl mentioned on the WCJD facebook page that she was trying to look sexy for someone as high heels improve the shape of a woman's behind.

Haha pilloried? Nobody is pilloried not you, not Carl. I don't see the logic between not sheltered and trying to be sexy. I do not think that women put on high heels with a conscious thought that their behinds look better. I think they wear them to feel and look more feminine, (sometimes even for being taller)

Did he force her to strip, or did he strip her after she was dead?
How easy would it be to strip a human corpse in the cramped confines of a truck?

Did he force her to strip, or did he strip her after she was dead?
How easy would it be to strip a human corpse in the cramped confines of a truck?

Sorry Paul1980 your questions are not very common. Do you have inside information? You can come clean right now.

No i don't have inside information.
A) I'm Australian
B) I was *born* in April 1980.

No i don't have inside information.
A) I'm Australian
B) I was *born* in April 1980.

Thank you Paul! Ok...your questions was "was she stripped before or after the act" I can't recall she was tripped at all....or am I missing something?

Well, she was found nude so her clothes were removed at some point, either by her under force, or him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz