GUILTY TX - Jay Morgan & Rosalyn Burdett for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Johnson County, 2012

These situations are why it is important to place presure on SM sites to do more. It shouldn't take weeks or months for them to respond. They are concerned about one thing only and that is numbers and money from advertising. This has to be addressed and it has to change.

well I am am beyond disgusted with these two sub humans ...
if what i'm seeing is the young girl's fb pge then it should be deleted she does not need one.

I have to keep reminding myself that child molesters producing *advertiser censored* aren't always male. It is difficult to imagine how a mother coud participate in the perverted sexual abuse and *advertiser censored* degradation of her own children.
Could there be an emotional "disconnect" that occurs in a birth mother that kills/poisons the mother-child bond with her child and turns it into hate?
To Myrrhhis - Blessings to you. It must take an incredible amount of love, patience and therapy to allow these children to trust again. It is heart-warming to know that the children are in recovery.

Rosalyn was found guilty Friday, October 25. Her trial started Tuesday, the 22nd and the jury took approximately 10 minutes to find her guilty. The kids did not have to testify.

That said, there was a great deal of pain on all sides. Both family members and the jury were shocked by things that the DA introduced as evidence. At one point, the children's grandmother was so overwhelmed she had to step out into the foyer of the courtroom. She said she could see at least 5 members of the jury who were extremely distraught. The jury had to be excused for a recess because of it.

Roz's case was based on her claim that Jay had mind controlled her to the point where she believed he would kill her and the kids. There certainly was evidence that he mistreated her, although at some point their relationship was clearly a consensual dom/sub relationship that did not involve the kids.

We were at the trial only for 1 day (the travel and lodging expenses were all we could afford.) The DA had asked my husband to testify first in the trial, which he did for the purpose of establishing the provenance of the hard drive that prompted all this.

In their concluding evidence, both the DA and the attorney for the defense lauded my husband, Travis, for turning over the evidence. I say this not to make a big deal about it, and perhaps I am preaching to the choir, but here is a chilling end note: our daughter was scheduled by her mother to have an encounter with Jay. The arrangements were made by email - an email read to the court. The date on the email was a few days before the evidence was turned over to police. Because the police had that evidence the children were in protective custody before any more harm could come to our daughter. A matter of days separated the arrest from yet another incident of abuse. Time is of the essence, always, in these cases.

The kids are great, living with their Nana and Papa, planning on being a nerdy girl and chef for Halloween, active in church, etc. We know they will have a lot of challenges in the future, but they also have a lot of love and support.

Roz is facing life in prison with no parole.

Jay Thomas Morgan of Arlington was found dead in lockup of an apparent suicide.

His co-defendant Rosalyn Burdett was told of his death and placed on suicide watch.

LE who have been on the force for 25 years and more said it was some of the most horrific things they have ever seen.

Texas Rangers are asked to investigate the death.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Docu...ild-*advertiser censored*-case-165687776.html

Above link isn't about his death. It's about how LE became aware of these two SOB's hurting children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

True justice begins now. There is no punishment on earth that can compare.

Rosalyn was found guilty Friday, October 25. Her trial started Tuesday, the 22nd and the jury took approximately 10 minutes to find her guilty. The kids did not have to testify.

That said, there was a great deal of pain on all sides. Both family members and the jury were shocked by things that the DA introduced as evidence. At one point, the children's grandmother was so overwhelmed she had to step out into the foyer of the courtroom. She said she could see at least 5 members of the jury who were extremely distraught. The jury had to be excused for a recess because of it.

Roz's case was based on her claim that Jay had mind controlled her to the point where she believed he would kill her and the kids. There certainly was evidence that he mistreated her, although at some point their relationship was clearly a consensual dom/sub relationship that did not involve the kids.

We were at the trial only for 1 day (the travel and lodging expenses were all we could afford.) The DA had asked my husband to testify first in the trial, which he did for the purpose of establishing the provenance of the hard drive that prompted all this.

In their concluding evidence, both the DA and the attorney for the defense lauded my husband, Travis, for turning over the evidence. I say this not to make a big deal about it, and perhaps I am preaching to the choir, but here is a chilling end note: our daughter was scheduled by her mother to have an encounter with Jay. The arrangements were made by email - an email read to the court. The date on the email was a few days before the evidence was turned over to police. Because the police had that evidence the children were in protective custody before any more harm could come to our daughter. A matter of days separated the arrest from yet another incident of abuse. Time is of the essence, always, in these cases.

The kids are great, living with their Nana and Papa, planning on being a nerdy girl and chef for Halloween, active in church, etc. We know they will have a lot of challenges in the future, but they also have a lot of love and support.

Roz is facing life in prison with no parole.

I hope Roz gets everything she deserves .... In abundance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks for updating us. Best wishes to you, your husband, and the children. Hopefully they will be able to put all of this behind, and yourselves too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back