TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO... I think this Mona was just a neighbor... it would explain why they didn't know her very long. The roommate was the sitter. The video today of the mother has the roommate as well... she said she was at work as well. Home was originally at SD's but at the time they were staying with the roommate/sitter because of problems with SD. Maybe, JF ran home from where they were currently staying at to retrieve the video left at home (home to mom until a few weeks ago). He went to that apartment complex... near where the suspect was at. Geez... I forgot evidence was obtained at the current home. Oh well...

:rant:
No offense but had the mother not lied to LE in the first place maybe they would of issued the Amber Alert right away...I am just saying.

But she lashed out at HPD. "They didn’t respond fast enough," she said. "To me, they acted like they didn’t care."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html
my sentiments exactly... why skew the truth from the start?

I
DO
NOT
UNDERSTAND
IT
AT
ALL
!

further eta.... and warning to any family members but she gets warning calls from her son in the afternoon but doesn't even report him missing until 9:30 pm... and yet wants to say that LE screwed it up. (((where is that rant on rant off smilie? back to interject it because other than sit on my hands that will keep me busy!!!!

here it is...

:rant:

I have been following and reading since I saw Jonathan's picture on Nancy Grace,My heart aches for Jonathan and the people who love him. I just do not understand the evil that seems to be multiplying around us everyday.Jonathan had only been living with his mom a very short time, just like Shania (Spell?)and many other children who turn up dead. I think more will be coming out, I think SF is involved esp if his car was used by POI.

Is the mom simply overwhelmed and confused or is she giving different stories on purpose? :waitasec:

Maybe under the circumstances it's easier to just say IDK & not have to answer even more questions.

and maybe she didn't know about the arrest -- because we're hearing now there hasn't been one!! ugh!!

How hard can it be for reporters to find out if there's been an arrest in this case? Surely HPD PIO can say "yes, and that's all we're prepared to say ATM" or "no, but we have leads" or whatever.

I just wanted to let u all know that if u want some answers that aren't explained tune into abc13 news tonight. My husband did a telephone interview with them, it's supposed to be on the 10o'clock news, they said they would use some of the interview, so some answers may revealed. I do not know what was disclosed in this interview because he was driving home from work

You know, with even the mom in this case playing a little fast and loose with the facts (allegedly from news reports...and posters who know her said she fibbed to police from the jump) WE ARE EXTREMELY lucky that a portion of this offense was caught on surveillance camera at Rolled Alloys (the business nearby where the remains were found and whose camera footage LE looked at and which lead to SF's car being impounded and a suspect in custody)...why? because I DO NOT believe all of this hinky about how none of these people know anyone or anything...we would have a true hair pulling mystery if the Suspect hadn't been caught on tape. Seriously.

I apologize to all...but the mother is understandably upset. I can't even imagine what she is going through...but if she hadn't lied to police from the jump (delaying an Amber Alert) she would seem more credible now. The mother claims to either have only just met the suspect the night Jonathan went missing or not at all by other accounts. I am not sure I buy either.

I am not trying to jump on the grieving, but by virtue of the fact that she played fast and loose with the facts early on...and the fact that she only recently had her 12 year old son living with her (for whatever reason), her credibility has a few dents in it.

JMO. The whole scenario or timeline of events is bothersome. From the time she got the alleged phone call at her workplace (I believe there was one...I just say alleged because the news reports have had a lot of swirling facts)...to the time police were called. She tells cops Jonathan went to get something at the babysitter's house...and wonders why their antannae went up when her story changes...and began looking at her and the SF. Sorry...when you fib to LE that kinda happens.

Again, my condolences to the entire family...but this seems very very odd. And hinky. And odd...The mom may not know anything but something tells me she knows more than she is saying publically. All of this is just my opinion. I apologize in advance regardless to Angela. She is going through a hell right now that no one deserves. I am truly sorry. But unfortunately, her credibility has some holes in it.

No offense but had the mother not lied to LE in the first place maybe they would of issued the Amber Alert right away...I am just saying.

But she lashed out at HPD. "They didn’t respond fast enough," she said. "To me, they acted like they didn’t care."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

I don't think mom really had a clue what was going on that day, tbh. I think the babysitter theory came into play after roommate said "Oh, by the way I had someone here a couple of times to watch your son while we were not here." That could of been the conflicting information.

All speculation/theory - just very scary, scary speculation.

Drug abuse and/or dependency is a factor here, no doubt.

Ok update from Stormy and she is on her way home and will post the rest:

The caretakers initials are DF. "Mona" was friends with stepdad. Apparently the rumor around is that it was a drug deal gone bad bad bad. "Mona" was a mgr at apartments across the street - and now lives off 290 and Dacoma. "Mona" actually drives a gray truck usually. Drugs are supposedly involved.

"Mona" is the large manly looking woman we are all seeing on the news.

Thank you, Spring. What is meant by "caretaker" in your post?

Is the mom simply overwhelmed and confused or is she giving different stories on purpose? :waitasec:

Good question.... right now, I have a bottle of Pinot Grigio ready to have my crow with. Well, actually, I was on the fence about Mom's knowledge/involvement, but I must admit her constant confusion and story changes caused me to question her A LOT!!! I will apologize in full if needed. I have a really bad feeling about what we are going to hear about this case. Poor little guy. Reneelovesme.... you still here??? Oh, how I wish none of this was happening, and I wish SO bad that you and your family were not having to go thru this.

So this suspect met the mom Friday? What a cold cruel person to watch a mother in pain and know what you have done. This is just making me more sick by the second.

Wonder if the suspect(s) were at the vigil

As I've sat here all afternoon watching and reading this case, I have to wonder why they keep saying the perp was in the step-dad's gold mercedes. The SD's car was impounded BEFORE they knew about this lady.

I think the media is confused and making ASSumptions that are NOT true!

Now, the drug connection, that makes sense! That MAY be why the mom and the SD were split up. MAYBE she just found out about his drug use. MAYBE! I've known someone who lived with a guy for two years, got married and after 6 months, found out he'd been using for 10 years!

JMHO
fran

Perhaps the video showed someone, who was not DD, driving the vehicle. The questioning of AD and DD, and the babysitter, led to the perp's ID. And the raspy voice. (I have this vision of LE going around tape recording potential suspects, playing them for AD so she could ID the voice. Agh.).

I just wanted to let u all know that if u want some answers that aren't explained tune into abc13 news tonight. My husband did a telephone interview with them, it's supposed to be on the 10o'clock news, they said they would use some of the interview, so some answers may revealed. I do not know what was disclosed in this interview because he was driving home from work

Can you record it for those of us not in the area?

I've noticed that, too. Should we start copying/pasting the full text of reports, to avoid this confusion? What's the standard protocol? I click on links from yesterday, and it goes to the most current version of the story. Very frustrating.

To avoid copyright infringement, you can post 10% of an article and link the rest. Screenshot whatever you think could be relevant, but we are seeing here what we see in every high profile case-copy/past journalism without anyone sourcing their facts properly. :(

but if she (in truth and not just allegedly) did not call LE until 9:30 pm, how can she even say that?

HPD has confirmed that she called them at 3:30 PM on Christmas Eve. JF was put into the missing person system at 9:30 PM.

In regards to articles and their incredible vanishing acts.... I personally screenshot the article as soon as I see it and then it goes into a folder so I have an "original" being that they seem to do it so often. This way you can always refer back to it later when you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa