TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mona Yvette Nelson, 44, of Houston, Texas, used to live in Cookville, Texas.

Mona Nelson, the boxer, usesd to live in Cookville, Texas.

AND

The article is wiped.

Have to look at the cache.
BOXING OLYMPIC MEDALIST REMAINS UNBEATEN.

A snip:
-- In the only woman's fight on the card, Mona Nelson, 180, Cookville, Texas, scored a unanimous decision over Syracuse's Amy Burton, 170, in a six-round light heavyweight bout. It was the first professional fight for both boxers.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search...=name&fn=Mona&ln=Nelson&city=Houston&state=TX&

Yes, Mona is being shown as living in two places - Cookville and Houston as near as I can see - this would be Mona Y. Nelson and not the other MN with a different middle name.

And then we have this one:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences has yet to identify the badly burned body as Jonathan’s, who disappeared before 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve, but the police investigators say they’re convinced the body is his.

Posted at 7:48 PM CST

the click2houston link is timestamped: UPDATED: 8:31 pm CST December 29, 2010

Many tears shed tonight for Jonathan. RIP beautiful boy

I think it is possible that he interrupted a burglary.

At this point, this is all I can hope for. I don't want to believe that a child so excited for Christmas day could have fallen victim to anything his parents were involved in.
I think he was calling his mother for help and was caught doing so.
What bothers me though, is how a 12 year old would recognize Mona as a woman enough to call her Ma'am. I would think that a 12 year old would recognize more of her statute than her voice, especially if he was afraid.

I totally missed that the body had positive ID.

Not the news I was hoping for but all the while emotionally prepped.

respectfully snipped and BBM. Do you have a link that the mysterious phone call at her workplace was fabricated?

You are so right to ask. Given all of the weird articles coming out today.

Here is the text and the link to one:

His mother says when she last called the house an unknown woman with a raspy voice picked up the phone then hung up.

In light of this news, the missing 12-year-old’s family hopes that he will be found alive.

"I believe he is out there," Mary Gifford, Jonathan’s maternal grandmother, said. “Let him come home, please.”

Sgt. Stuart Harris said that the boy's father and other relatives live within walking distance of the complex and he would often visit them. Harris said relatives have been cooperative with investigators.

"I don't know if it's an abduction. I don't know if he just walked off," Harris said. "I don't know if there's foul play involved. We have no reason to think he's a runaway. He's missing under suspicious circumstances, which is always a major concern for us."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/29/investigation-missing-houston-year-old-yields-results/

here is a link to about 10 other articles (at least) mentioning the same information that was released today:

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=raspy+voice+Jonathan+Foster&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_en#q=raspy+voice+Jonathan+Foster&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=nws:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wn&fp=a1b46f39678685a8"]raspy voice Jonathan Foster - Google Search[/ame]

Just google raspy voice + Jonathan Foster and you get a ton of them when you click on the news option.

I have a 12 year old nephew. When I think of this happening to him it kills me. I am sooooo sorry Renee. Just know that your family made his little life so good while he was with you.

I swore to myself I was just gonna lurk on this case and not get involved, but sitting on hands gets uncomfortable after awhile......

Question for those of you more familiar with how close the mom and stepdad were currently living from each other....was it close enough for a cordless phone to work if Jonathan carried the cordless phone from his current home to his former home of the stepdad's?

Well, if anyone paid to view the records, perhaps they would be kind enough to post the records.

another note before I head off... PattyG... a lot of times if you pay for records you cannot copy and paste. fwiw.

((and thanks to those posters willing to pay to see records that I know you are not able to share))

eta: I have been in this boat before: paying for records but not being able to copy and paste them to share... it is frustrating as you just want to share the info you have found imhooo

Screen shot is my best friend, or snipping tool! :)

When Ive paid for records it has always given me the option to have the report emailed to me{and i've used all the legit search systems}fwiw..but then just as patty g posted the screen shot is ALWAYS there to be used..lol..

so, now the question is...do we have anyone that paid to see these specific records??? I'm gonna keep fingers crossed that one of our very many members possibly did...

Patty, I think what Nursebeeme was trying to say is that it's again TOS to post info that had to be paid for. We're allowed to post anything that's public record/free, but not stuff that has to be paid for.

I could be wrong - there are mods on here so maybe they can chime in. But IIRC, that's the deal. It has come up before, on other threads.

Thanks to all who posted constantly and updated. I tried to read every word but it was almost impossible.

Never seen such horrible reporting going on and never been so confused on a WS case ever :(

I just don't understand why JF was the victim? I'm sure we will hear more soon, as this totally disgusting case unravels and normal people try to figure out why abnormal people do the things they do. Disgusting :furious:

Patty, I think what Nursebeeme was trying to say is that it's again TOS to post info that had to be paid for. We're allowed to post anything that's public record/free, but not stuff that has to be paid for.

I could be wrong - there are mods on here so maybe they can chime in. But IIRC, that's the deal. It has come up before, on other threads.

I don't think the info being paid for is the problem, but that one can't link to the source if it is a pay site that requires a login.

Reneeloveyou - Please accept my most sincere condolences for the loss of your beloved Jonathan. I'm so sorry and my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

Reneeloveyou, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your children tonight and in these coming days and weeks.. I am so very sorry for you alls loss of this little boys life.. Because of what you so openly shared with us we all are able to know alot about this beautiful little boy..and I have no doubt that in his short little life here on earth that he felt unconditionally loved, accepted, and true happiness while in your home.. Your family is the one true, solid, stable, and loving environment that this little boy knew..

Thank you so much fro sharing with us your special memories and pictures..I will choose to remember Jonathan just as your mother so eloquently wrote this morning... being transported thru a cloudless sky to a place where he will never know sorrow, pain, or hurt ever again...comforted by the angels to spend eternity in a place that us as humans cannot even imagine.. Yes, I too choose to remember him this way..

Again my thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband, MIL, and children in these coming difficult and painful days and weeks...

Love,
Jessica

So, does she go by the name Mona Yvette Preston and Mary Nelson, also, as per Post # 455?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member