TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
She decided when the time was right and took him when the time was right. She was methodical enough to know what she was doing.

She took him for her own greed and desire. He calls her a predator.

She attempted to cover up evidence.

Greed and desire for what? Is he hinting she's a sexual predator? I don't get what burning a little boy has to do with greed and desire...and she only had him for a short period of time...was this a quick fix or something? (I hate to even type that).

He believes there are other cases out there-now THAT is something we can sleuth.

I think that the detective is lobbing softballs-she worked with tools and welding equipment. She took him for her own greed and desire.

Oh God... I'm going to be sick...

Cops do not believe its the first time she's committed a crime like this.

Wow.

incredibly horrible, twine found at scene of body dump also found at monas house

This guy (LE) is a smoooth operator. I think he's very PR savvy.

she is a preadtor, took child when time was right and found opportunity to take him
methodical and took him for greed and desire

Did they say that or are you saying that? Because that is what I think. A sociopath who was curious about what would happen to a body if torched.

If she has no past history of being a SO, and she did this to JF, maybe she has done this before and hasn't caught yet?? - THEORY, not fact.

[Edit, I was typing this as LE said that she could of done this before. Sick.]

We need to get a timeline of her incarcarations and cases in her parameter.

OMG...detective saying in the presser that he doubts Jonathan may have been her first victim. calling her a predator. Dear God. I am forever thankful, as the detective has stated, that Mona was caught on tape in the act of dumping his body.

why say she's cold and souless?

people usually want to show they cared about what they did, mona never did, she's 1 of few that never showed any caring or remorse

When talking to people who do these things, people tend to show they cared about what they did. Mona never did that, she is one of few he's interviewed who never showed she cared.

her defense attorney is going to have a field day with this in terms of predjudice-but they must believe they are bullet proof.

God Bless everyone who has been directly touched by this case and the aftermath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie