TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(JMO) It's really sad to me that the very least that could be done for these three girls is just for someone to tell the truth. They deserve that. Nothing can undo what has already been done. Nothing can bring them back. But *#%&, somebody needs to give them a voice.

<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it removed>

I've been wondering where the girls could have gone or been taken where they wouldn't have been noticed by neighbors or passersby. In a typical suburban neighborhood like the one I live in, there would have been half a dozen nosy old women peeping through their blinds, watching everything.
-
Maybe we should be looking for a suspect or suspects who had access to a house with acreage and few neighbors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible that DA did go with them and lied about it?
<mod fix broken quote>
If so then TM and JM would of seen her in the car when they stopped to pick up Renee and Julie.

Just a thought! Or driven themselves there looking for a special person (wouldn't be the first time for one of them.) Possable? and looked inside the big building when they did not see that person. Wrong spot wrong time.

I find it interesting.
TT doesn't remember FA coming to the shop in Arlington that day. He does however say that CA was there all day because he rode to and from work with CA that day
Isn't this different than a story given by FA in the past ?...... So many difference's in accounts of that day through the years.

Sunday, January 24, 1999 THE NEW MEXICAN F-5 By VERONICA A LAN IZ The Dallas Morning News FORT WORTH, Texas - Rusty Arnold was only 11 when his big sister and two of her friends disappeared 24 years ago from a South Fort Worth shopping center. The mystery remains the Fort Worth Police Department's oldest, unsolved missing-persons case, and Arnold continues to search for the truth about the girls' fate. His 4-inch-thick file on the disappearance is never far from his fingertips.<modsnip - 10% copyright rule>
<mod repair broken quote>

Sounds like le cleared TT's name there.... Js RA's theory has chamged drasticly since then. Julie being picked up was just a theory of Dan James and RA's.

And where is Debra all day ?

From what I've read DA worked at a bar the night of the 22nd in Dallas. Getting home at 3am or so.
I used to work in a bar on Abrams in Dallas and lived 15 minutes away and never got home before 3am. She had to drive all the way back to Ft Worth. I would sleep til about 2pm or so...I also was 19 so if she was anything like me ... she was sleeping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member