TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, would Julie have been a sexual target of the kidnapper(s) or just simply taken to eliminate what he/they would see as a "blabbing little brat to the authorities"?

So, are any family members still in their original houses occupied in '74? Or have access to them?

Luminol can be bought online and shipped right to your door...

If this was my family member, there wouldn't be anything stopping me from even knocking on the door of one of the homes and explaining/asking the current owner of they'd oblige.

So, are any family members still in their original houses occupied in '74? Or have access to them?

Luminol can be bought online and shipped right to your door...

If this was my family member, there wouldn't be anything stopping me from even knocking on the door of one of the homes and explaining/asking the current owner of they'd oblige.

Yes, the home I'd like to see that done in has its same resident as 1974. That will never happen.

I prefer "Bustopher Jones" by T.S. Eliot

His visits are occasional to the Senior Educational
and it is against the rules
For any one cat to belong both to that
And the Joint Superior Schools.

Yes, the home I'd like to see that done in has its same resident as 1974. That will never happen.
What about the possibility that the deed wasn't done in that house? Couldn't it have been pulled off with a couple of phone calls, one to a husband followed by one to a friend?

What about the possibility that the deed wasn't done in that house? Couldn't it have been pulled off with a couple of phone calls, one to a husband followed by one to a friend?
Well, all the other places really don't pan out with distance, or ease of access. We can actually put them there that day, and in a situation they didn't want to be in. Really it's just the simplest answer.

Then
Well, all the other places really don't pan out with distance, or ease of access. We can actually put them there that day, and in a situation they didn't want to be in. Really it's just the simplest answer.
to move Them out if there in broad daylight would be a monumental task. Unless the property is set up where they could drive a car right up to the doors

Who said they were "moved in broad daylight"?

Well hypothetically
1. I would be concerned about leaving the evidence in my house if I became a suspect

2. Matter starts to decompose and smell. Depending on the temperature .

3. A young boy lives in home

3. Any secondary evidence would need to Be cleaned up

4. But then there is the darned car again. How do we dump it at the mall and return home without being seen?

1. Yes, most people would. However. Since we are talking about a possible murder, normal goes out the window.

2. Yes, but we are not talking that long.

3. Go play. And stay out of my room.

4. Again, stay out of my room. And since we don't know how they died we don't know it was a horrible scene.

5. It the hustle and bustle of Christmas, get in it drive it to the mall and have someone pick you up.

But again, to even play that hypothetical, you assume they were killed during the day. They could have just been subdued until a later time.

Like when the child is shuffled off to a neighbor while oh idk, you are watching that danged car. Oh wait...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member