TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 281385
This somewhat answers another. A description of what was in the Oldsmobile when it was found and some things that were missing:

Found: An old and new pair of jeans

Missing from the glove compartment: Three $50 bonds purchased by him and his first wife, and a copy of a will from his parents.

However, he wasn’t sure when the items were taken or if he’d misplaced them himself. :confused:

I don't know if I've seen that article before that you screenshot. The section to the left that is truncated says something about "dope" and "held against" toward the bottom of that section. Would you be able to screenshot the whole article? Thanks!

I don't know if I've seen that article before that you screenshot. The section to the left that is truncated says something about "dope" and "held against" toward the bottom of that section. Would you be able to screenshot the whole article? Thanks!
I got that particular screenshot from one of the Facebook groups. I can’t find it now, but here is the same article just formatted differently. I couldn’t screenshot the entire page because of its odd format. It’s two long columns, I had to cut them in half...

3 Jan 1975, 2 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram at Newspapers.com

2AE59D55-A211-4178-8DF0-7E23FD0E70BE.jpeg
1FCE2B06-330E-462B-AAFE-10A799503B9D.jpeg

I got that particular screenshot from one of the Facebook groups. I can’t find it now, but here is the same article just formatted differently. I couldn’t screenshot the entire page because of its odd format. It’s two long columns, I had to cut them in half...

3 Jan 1975, 2 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram at Newspapers.com

View attachment 283129
View attachment 283128

Thanks so much! I started reading and this immediately caught my eye:
"as a letter postmarked within the Fort Worth city limits Christmas Eve stated"
Glad to see that confirmed.

The part I mentioned previously was related to that psychic (Mr. Joseph) that the families hired, which I've run across before. He suggested a scenario which seems to imply trafficking of the girls. Interesting, although I don't put much stock in psychics. Still, it isn't far off from what I tend to generally believe. Just not enough proof available to be more than speculative.

Three posts got deleted because of a broken quote. I’m not sure what they were but I know one was that there is a writing analysis done on the letter by Wendy Carleton who is willing to testify in court that Thomas A. Trlica wrote the letter. I’d like to know why he wrote that letter?

Three posts got deleted because of a broken quote. I’m not sure what they were but I know one was that there is a writing analysis done on the letter by Wendy Carleton who is willing to testify in court that Thomas A. Trlica wrote the letter. I’d like to know why he wrote that letter?

Seems like more than three:

KJA:
There is a writing analysis that states with 98% certainty that Thomas A. Trlica wrote that letter. Wendy Carleson is an expert writing analyst with plenty of experience. The will and savings bonds were located and you’re correct a glove box is a very odd place to keep such documents.

snakefinger:
I happened to be looking at both the letter and the envelope yesterday. I tend to believe the same person wrote both, whomever it was.

KJA:
Wendy is also willing to testify to that in court! Anyone think of any other reason to write the letter than to buy time?

snakefinger:
To go a bit further on that path, if an answer is found to "buy time" for what?, this whole puzzle may become much more solveable.

KJA:
Buy time to conceal whatever events happened that day. I’d like to know from the other verified members that are close with Tommy when LE first arrived at his and Rachel’s home? Also was FWPD at Fran and Cotton’s home the following day when Tommy and Debra took the letter over there? I sure she’ll come back and answer some questions. I know she’s watching. Definitely didn’t like the barrel conversation.

Last edited:
Seems like more than three:

KJA:
There is a writing analysis that states with 98% certainty that Thomas A. Trlica wrote that letter. Wendy Carleson is an expert writing analyst with plenty of experience. The will and savings bonds were located and you’re correct a glove box is a very odd place to keep such documents.

snakefinger:
I happened to be looking at both the letter and the envelope yesterday. I tend to believe the same person wrote both, whomever it was.

KJA:
Wendy is also willing to testify to that in court! Anyone think of any other reason to write the letter than to buy time?

snakefinger:
To go a bit further on that path, if an answer is found to "buy time" for what?, this whole puzzle may become much more solveable.

KJA:
Buy time to conceal whatever events happened that day. I’d like to know from the other verified members that are close with Tommy when LE first arrived at his and Rachel’s home? Also was FWPD at Fran and Cotton’s home the following day when Tommy and Debra took the letter over there? I sure she’ll come back and answer some questions. I know she’s watching. Definitely didn’t like the barrel conversation.
His answer was i don't remember in our group when asked to almost everything.

I posted a response to a man with several questions. It somehow ended up as a reply to another poster so I tried to cross out quote. Nothing anyone following the case longterm would not have known. Clarification gift was from Renee's grandmother. Possible theory letter may have been revised.

Rachel Trlica, Renee Wilson, and Julie Moseley, known as the “Missing Trio,” were last seen at the Seminary South Shopping Center in Fort Worth, Texas on December 23, 1974. Family tells Dateline the girls were listed as runaways by the Fort Worth Police Department for the first year, then were reassigned to the Major Case Unit after a private investigator for the families expressed frustration over the status. Authorities have released few details on the case over the years, leading some family members to grow frustrated. Rachel Trlica would be 63 years old today, Renee Wilson would be 60 years old today, and Julie Moseley would be 55 years old today. If you have any information on the disappearance of the missing trio, please call the Fort Worth Police Department at (817) 392-4442.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Starts at page 4. Has find feature within article
Fort Worth Weekly // December 16-22, 2020

The only thing I’m sure that Rusty believes is that, even 45 years later, someone out there knows something about what happened to Rachel. At some point in my interactions with him, I stopped asking myself whether or not I agree with him. Instead, I started wondering if I did and she was my sister, would I ever stop looking?
Portrait of a True Crime Character

*No, Mr. Auping, you would not! I got a mighty strong feeling in my gut telling me Rusty won’t stop either. Don’t give up Rusty. Hold onto her as long as you can. There’s something extra special going on in a sister~brother relationship. I miss both of mine. The tragic loss of their lives altered my life trajectory. They’ll stay with me forevermore. Rachel’s with you. She won’t let go. Ever... ❤️

Last edited:
I know 3 Jane doe that could fit the Girls

For Rachel
36UFNJ

For Renee
543UFTX

For Julie 779UFNM
The one for Rachel is too short and Rachel had a v shaped chip in her front tooth. I don’t believe Renee had that much dental work. The one for Julie they project the age to be a bit high. Not trying to blow all your attempts down and I know how cross eyed one can get looking at all of the Jane Doe’s. I’m glad you’re looking out for them. They are somewhere and they won’t be found if we’re not looking. THANK YOU!

I also want to mention this Jane doe as a comparison to Rachel

93UFCT

And I personally never knew if Julie was cast as Walker County Jane Doe

91UFTX
I am pretty sure Walker County Jane Doe has been compared to all of the girls. There are two other cases on there they believe she was killed by the same person as they were. I’ll have to find where they have the list of victims dna that has been ruled out on Jane Doe’s.

I've always wondered if Ted Bundy could have done all this, remember he tried to take a girl from a mall

I THOUHT I READ SOMETHING FEW YEARS AGO THAT HENRY LEE LUCAS COULD HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN INVOLED... I WONDER WHY. AND I ALSO SEEN SOMETHING WHERE EL DORADO JANE DOE POSSIBLY KNEW THEM...
El Dorado Jane Doe - Wikipedia

“These girls were like sisters to Mercedes,” he said. “We use[d] to visit them. They grew up in captivity in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, sometimes in the same town where their parents were. By the time they were adults, they were willing members of the stable. The younger girl died giving birth to a child.”

According to convicted murderer/pimp. Throughout the article his stories sound fabricated and LE took him to be a liar. Wouldn't believe him as far as I could throw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow