TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as LE "can't get the car off the parking lot" at SS, I can't get the (girls') bodies off Minot Ave., for those who believe they met their end at that house. Either:
1. TT had a vehicle present at the house that we don't know about (hidden in/behind the garage, maybe).
2. DA's car was used to move bodies.
3. There was another accomplice whose vehicle was used.
4. The girls were buried on that property.
As I see it, those are the only possibilities.
I would go with option 3, with perhaps an 'out of town' accomplice arriving later that evening and providing a vehicle, e.g small truck.

I would go with option 3, with perhaps an 'out of town' accomplice arriving later that evening and providing a vehicle, e.g small truck.
It can't be "later that evening". TT is bowling from 6:30-8:30. The Olds is found in that same time frame (IIRC).

Partially crossed over, tiny numbers written ON the actual piece of evidence in missing kids case should easily qualify as a crime IMO.

To be clear, I mean this:

View attachment 408118

Zoomed:

View attachment 408119

Zoomed and turned:

View attachment 408120

0 2
??
(weirdly crossed over with some sort of "W" shaped thing "9" or "5") 8 2 3 (another number on the fold, possibly 9, 4, 5 or another 8)
And something tiny below that.
Numbers pertaining to microscopic analysis, maybe?

I have wondered if the DJ arriving in the early hours of the 24th story was a cover for any neighbours seeing a strange truck at and leaving minot that morning.

TT involved Rachel's father and sister in alibis (that don't hold up). Rachel's mother offered alibis that don't hold up. Sis refuses to budge from her alibi of being home all day, although, if the girls were killed at Minot, that puts her in the worst possible spot (and automatically implicates her). Yet, she insists
1. She was home all day,
2. had nothing to do with their disappearance.
"Logic tells me they were kidnapped for human trafficking but heart doesn't want to hear it. My bond with my sister was strong. We used to sit crossed legged in her living room floor and talk and play Canasta to the wee hours of the morning."
"I LOVED MY SISTER AND WOULD NEVER EVER PUT HER IN ANY DANGER".
"My Mom and I are really close. She said 'I know in my heart our girls were tortured and used for prostitution so wherever they are let them rest in peace'...I respect her wishes and at this time will not pursue a book. I want the time she has left with us to be as happy and peaceful as possible. I will fight for this."

I'm not saying they were kidnapped and trafficked . I'm saying it  is possible, and it's still weird (to me) that FA/DA would maintain that particular scenario as a theory, if it weren't true, and/or weren't a "thing". LE may not have regarded it as "a thing", either, but then they bought the "runaways" theory (sorry, LE).
During that 2001 press conference, LE declined to reveal whether they believed the girls are dead or alive. The newspaper article showed the age progressed images, but stated around 150 letters had been sent to Coroners' Offices in a 5 state area.
LE have never found their bodies, but those age progressed images have stirred up something.

Assume for a minute someone wanted an excuse for why three young girls were missing as a cover story for what really happened.
The simplest excuse would be they ran off. And it could be somewhat believable.
But then the problem was the note to cover the run away scenario said they'd be back. And they did not come back.
So now what's the next believable excuse? They were kidnapped. And the motive could easily be believed as sexual.

Assume for a minute someone wanted an excuse for why three young girls were missing as a cover story for what really happened.
The simplest excuse would be they ran off. And it could be somewhat believable.
But then the problem was the note to cover the run away scenario said they'd be back. And they did not come back.
So now what's the next believable excuse? They were kidnapped. And the motive could easily be believed as sexual.
Ok, since you put it that way, I can somewhat go along with that. That leaves the scenario they were murdered. So why are we still stuck?

It can't be "later that evening". TT is bowling from 6:30-8:30. The Olds is found in that same time frame (IIRC).
By later that evening, I meant after bowling. I agree the Oldsmobile would have to have been 'staged' at the Mall sometime in the afternoon (by the original accomplice).

Second 'helper' arrives after 8.30pm and is gone along with the van by the time certain people arrive at the Mall some hours later.

Ok, since you put it that way, I can somewhat go along with that. That leaves the scenario they were murdered. So why are we still stuck?
BBM
Because their bodies haven't been found. No other reason.

I have wondered if the DJ arriving in the early hours of the 24th story was a cover for any neighbours seeing a strange truck at and leaving minot that morning.

And he left immediately. I think I've made this very point here before.
Didn't DA once say she stayed the night of the 23rd at her parents house? Seems like I remember that.
You'd think she wouldn't volunteer this information. It makes me think that LE already knows someone showed up at Minot in the early morning hours of the 24th and DA knows that they know.

Edited to say: or it's all one big lie, more misdirection.

Last edited:
[News Clip: Missing women]

Hope this works. There is a news video on this page of a search for the girls in April 1975 that shows the families looking at items of clothing to see if any belong to them. There are a few things that caught my attention in the video...
Man! What stood out to me was that there were still guys in Texas in 1975 wearing cowboy boots and Stetson hats, LOL.

On a serious note, though, what stood out to you? If you know who is who in the video, could you point them out? I haven't seen enough pictures of any of the family members to be able to recognize anyone. Are any of the women Debra or Fran? Those are the two whose body language I'd be most interested in seeing.

Man! What stood out to me was that there were still guys in Texas in 1975 wearing cowboy boots and Stetson hats, LOL.

On a serious note, though, what stood out to you? If you know who is who in the video, could you point them out? I haven't seen enough pictures of any of the family members to be able to recognize anyone. Are any of the women Debra or Fran? Those are the two whose body language I'd be most interested in seeing.
These aren't my photos but they help show who everyone is.
Pic one is Cotton in brown hat, Tommy in cream hat ( notice the contrasting outfits lol!) Julies grandmother next to him and Richard Wilson at the end.
Pic two shows Fran in blue jacket
Pic three shows Judy wilson in brown jacket, JM's grandmother again and Rayanne Moseley in head scarf.
I've never been able to find a pic of Debra back then, only recent.

Lots stood out, all just opinion not stating as facts.

The main thing is the differences in how some of the parents appear distraught, while others almost disinterested.

How well CA looked for a man who 4 months earlier was pretty much bedridden according to some versions. I know he passed 3 months after the video,but still at this point in April 75 he is well enough to be out, standing around unaided. Raises questions around his condition 4 months earlier for me.

The lack or interaction or discussion between any of the different families- looks a bit tense or strained.

Funny you mention the cowboy hats, but actually the fact TT and CA look like they are mirroring each other. Makes me wonder if TT looked up to CA and was trying to emulate him, and if so, just how much he would do to please and keep CA happy.

Also wondering who the man smoking between TT and CA is? He can be seen in the shot where RM picks up the clothing but Im not sure who he is

Attachments

• 20230311_134218.jpg
    20230311_134218.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20230311_133846.jpg
    20230311_133846.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20230311_133823.jpg
    20230311_133823.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 39
How well CA looked for a man who 4 months earlier was pretty much bedridden according to some versions. I know he passed 3 months after the video,but still at this point in April 75 he is well enough to be out, standing around unaided. Raises questions around his condition 4 months earlier for me.

Great clip, unfortunately very brief. I agree that CA looks remarkably well for a dying man.

I've known people who died from melanoma. From what I've witnessed, melanoma isn't debilitating until the last few weeks, after is has spread to other organs.

[News Clip: Missing women]

Hope this works. There is a news video on this page of a search for the girls in April 1975 that shows the families looking at items of clothing to see if any belong to them. There are a few things that caught my attention in the video...
Some people think that is SM ( the DJ ) driving that boat where Swaim is taking pictures. Look close does that patch say Sam?

I've known people who died from melanoma. From what I've witnessed, melanoma isn't debilitating until the last few weeks, after is has spread to other organs.
Exactly. I've always struggled with the narrative he was too ill to do anything. Now its been accepted by certain person that CA wasn't at SS that night, the reasoning seems to be he was too sick and dying. Well I think the video shows that wasn't the case.
Which now raises the question of why does FA want people to think CA was too ill that day and the following days.
Also I get that cancer treatment could make him sick in the short term after having one but firstly we have no way of knowing he actually had a treatment that day, and secondly even if he did, there's nothing saying at what point in the day he had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave