GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

If they were legally married, I think this may be essentially an excuse for not returning the baby while they make sure of the details surrounding these horrible events.

They don't have the same last name, and he didn't sign the birth certificate.

I think that's enough of a hiccup to detain the baby for a short while . . . it does seem, though, that this is turning out to be a completely random and horrible crime.

Here comes some mental health/insanity gobaldy-gook an she'll probably not get the DP. I hate being nauseated in the morning!

I think LE will find out that this person had it all planned out in advance. She's an RN, and I would love to know if she works in hospital where Kala had her baby?? If she had it planned out, would insanity work?

They don't think the suspect targeted this mother specifically so I really doubt she was following the mother. And why kidnap a baby of a different race? There is no way she could possibly pass the baby as her own.

Her myspace page seems to be about 2-3 years old. So is it possible that she has been divorced in the meantime? She apparently has 3 kids, I think one of them is old enough to indicate that verna was about 15 when she had her.
But why steal a white baby? Wouldn't that kind of stand out? A white baby missing and a AA woman suddenly showing up with a newly "adopted" white baby. It just doesn't make sense. This is just plain strange.

They don't think the suspect targeted this mother specifically so I really doubt she was following the mother. And why kidnap a baby of a different race? There is no way she could possibly pass the baby as her own.

Well that's true but she was trying to pass the baby off as one she was in the process of adopting. Apparently she had told others she had an adoption in the works.

A woman who was an eyewitness to the whole thing reported that the woman was 'white'!

A woman who was an eyewitness to the whole thing reported that the woman was 'white'!

From the start the suspect as described as African-American with golden hair so I really don't know what woman was claiming that the suspect was white.

Just looked at the mugshot. The eyewitness not only said she was white, but that she had long golden hair?? A wig maybe??

From the start the suspect as described as African-American with golden hair so I really don't know what woman was claiming that the suspect was white.

Maybe she had on a wig, long sleeves, gloves and pants on?

Was a video clip I saw last night where witness was interviewed.

Maybe she had on a wig, long sleeves, gloves and pants on?

I don't know what she had on but the suspect was described as African-American yesterday so they knew she was not white.

Was a video clip I saw last night where witness was interviewed.

Well they must have not believed this particular witness because the suspect was described as African-American.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back